Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2018, 09:30 AM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
Damn. If you can be this picky with your bookers, why not your cable?
Cable? What's Cable?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:32 AM   #17
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

You see I almost did post about the class of cars but all that is is an old POS with a lot of makeup, but aside from a couple of hot ones there's not many, I hope your not saying that all old providers are classics?. LMFAO they might be but a shit done need restoring. No Ellen I did not. I told you to mind your business. You seem to involve your self in everything, you had your day 50 yrs ago, but leave it to the hot young ones. LMFAO. It's so funny how that is always brought up.. it's always the silent majority... That is such bs. The fact is when there is no proof there is no answer. You can't say well a few agreed that old is old but we have just as many as they do that love old ass loose skin women. Bullshit. I truly think that most go see the old ones just feel more comfortable and maybe have personal issues like self esteem problems. Either way I answered the question and that's that if being an old provider bugs you or you can't take the reality then quick. Lol and I would need proof on that 5k a month bill... All providers are rich .. didn't you know that. ?
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:45 AM   #18
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Mata, you told me I was dumb. I'm just warning the young, hot ones that you are a very unstable, hot headed individual. And if the young,hot ones want to see someone like you - I just want them to be safe and to take care of themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
You see I almost did post about the class of cars but all that is is an old POS with a lot of makeup, but aside from a couple of hot ones there's not many, I hope your not saying that all old providers are classics?. LMFAO they might be but a shit done need restoring. No Ellen I did not. I told you to mind your business. You seem to involve your self in everything, you had your day 50 yrs ago, but leave it to the hot young ones. LMFAO.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:48 AM   #19
Whispers

"Classic" cars would not be a good analogy for old whores.

To begin with "Classic" tends to refer to an age. If we apply the fact that whores are typically put in use until 18 years of age. a "Classic" would be 33 to 43 years old and whores older than 43 would more accurately be referred to "Antiques"

"Classics" are usually professionally restored although a man with the skills might restore one on his own. Most of the old whore's here have original parts that show the wear and tear from being rode hard.

"Classics" are more expensive to maintain. Often costing 10 to 50 times what they originally sold for. Most old whores are here available at a discount.

"Classics" tend to be much lower mileage taken out for special occasions and not rode hard every day. Old Whores here are.....

Never mind..... Everyone knows...
Old 01-23-2018, 10:01 AM   #20
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
"Classic" cars would not be a good analogy for old whores.

To begin with "Classic" tends to refer to an age. If we apply the fact that whores are typically put in use until 18 years of age. a "Classic" would be 28 to 38 years old and whores older than 38 would more accurately be referred to "Antiques"

"Classics" are usually professionally restored although a man with the skills might restore one on his own. Most of the old whore's here have original parts that show the wear and tear from being rode hard.

"Classics" are more expensive to maintain. Often costing 10 to 50 times what they originally sold for. Most old whores are here available at a discount.

"Classics" tend to be much lower mileage taken out for special occasions and not rode hard every day. Old Whores here are.....

Never mind..... Everyone knows...
Definitely Never gonna be the word "Class, or Classic" involved in a description of you
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:49 AM   #21
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post
Definitely Never gonna be the word "Class, or Classic" involved in a description of you
LOL.... Funny that you think that. Everyone always believes they KNOW what kind of person someone is because of how they post on a Whore Board......

You are clueless.... Too much of your life is getting tied up in this board.....
Old 01-23-2018, 11:47 AM   #22
Guest062019
Valued Poster

So someone calls you dumb then they are unstable?. LMFAO this is why education is so important.. lol it is widely know your all drama ellen, it's known your unstable. As for me I am very stable ask all my 86 reviews.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:49 AM   #23
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL.... Funny that you think that. Everyone always believes they KNOW what kind of person someone is because of how they post on a Whore Board......

You are clueless.... Too much of your life is getting tied up in this board.....
That's some funny shit right there.. accusing someone of their "life is getting tied up on this board." Coming from you!! And trust me, some of us KNOW What kind of a person someone is by how they post.. they just have to follow your posts for a surprisingly short time ...
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:44 PM   #24
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

This classic/antique had a tune-up
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #25
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
This classic/antique had a tune-up
Didja advance tha spark? Git tha vacuum system adjusted? A thorough lube job?
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:11 PM   #26
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Didja advance tha spark? Git tha vacuum system adjusted? A thorough lube job?

based on her superb oral skills, i doubt she needed any work on her vacuum system
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:14 PM   #27
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:

So, you really do care about me, genuine concern of my life? Don't play with me man, really? And here I thought you were just....well... you know
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:55 PM   #28
Guest062019
Valued Poster

FYI I initially was not including you in my post CSB. But obviously it offended you so you had to be a smart ass. I was mostly commenting on the grannies like the one that thinks IAM unstable. LMFAO. But if you want to be in the category suit yourself.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:00 PM   #29
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by missi hart View Post
based on her superb oral skills, i doubt she needed any work on her vacuum system
Ah dunno. She's always pushin' it ta tha limit, puttin' a lotta demands onnit. Always a good idea ta have it inspected and tweaked ta keep it at optimull preformunce.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 02:49 PM   #30
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
FYI I initially was not including you in my post CSB. But obviously it offended you so you had to be a smart ass. I was mostly commenting on the grannies like the one that thinks IAM unstable. LMFAO. But if you want to be in the category suit yourself.
Like I care what you post about or what category you put me in. You’re funny. I think it’s pretty obvious that don’t see any of the trolls of this board. Just ask Treebranch.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women