Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2013, 11:33 PM   #16
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenghus View Post
Lol, maybe we need to find a case for your phone that has the wrist strap attached lol
lol well i normally keep it in my "wrist purse" but i dont suppose that worked out so well today lol
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:57 PM   #17
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny in kc View Post
lol well i normally keep it in my "wrist purse" but i dont suppose that worked out so well today lol
As I said early on in this post shit happens, as long as you learn from your mistakes you should be golden. At least you called and tried to make up for it.

And unless my eyes decieve me I believe you are human unless an alien has overtaken your body lmao.

To err is human
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:23 AM   #18
hunter10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I don't want to add to any drama or anything. I've clearly voiced my displeasure with What's happened, But I do want to make the details clear for others to Reference. As mentioned destiny did call to offerer to reschedule But no mention was made about a discount. It would've been a nice gesture but at that point I don't think it would've mattered, I wasn't willing to invest another two hours Into this. And just to be clear losing your phone is not a good reason. Perhaps I may have been a little harsh in my posting, But I was frustrated and it is what it is. Take care all
hunter10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #19
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Believe it or not..

I buy what she is saying..maybe it's not a "good" reason but it is the reason. I've had trouble finding my phone as well and like Johnny reb said, shit happens.. I have seen frustration over the years on ncns and I have never felt the same frustration because my schedule is flexible but I can see where if someone has to jump through hoops and pull strings only to get stood up that it could be frustrating..

Chalk it up...move on..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #20
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

I can say I had a situation kinda similar to this on my kc trip this weekend.. I don't believe he drove as far but I waited on a client for awhile time was passing I look at my phone and had no bars so I turned my phone off and on and 5 missed calls popped up. I did call and offer a discount and he told me to save his number he would use it at a different time which is no prob. Shit does happen even if it is stupid and inconvenient. Sorry you had to drive tho :'(
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #21
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter10 View Post
I don't want to add to any drama or anything. I've clearly voiced my displeasure with What's happened, But I do want to make the details clear for others to Reference. As mentioned destiny did call to offerer to reschedule But no mention was made about a discount. It would've been a nice gesture but at that point I don't think it would've mattered, I wasn't willing to invest another two hours Into this. And just to be clear losing your phone is not a good reason. Perhaps I may have been a little harsh in my posting, But I was frustrated and it is what it is. Take care all
i actually did offer you a discount and to reschedule anytime that was convenient for you but told you i also understood if you didnt want to. i felt very bad and i understand you were frustrated on the phone while we were talking maybe you just didnt hear what I was saying to you out of frustration. I also recall messaging you last night after you posted this and REoffering a discount and to reschedule. Sorry this happened, but I did the best I could do under the circumstances.
I know losing my phone sucks, and losing my phone is my fault. But it IS a reason. What did you suggest I do? stand on my doorstep and shout your name till you heard? I did the best I could do by finding my phone and calling the second I found it and offering to reschedule anytime that was convenient for you. Once again, I am sorry this happened but I did the best I could do considering.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #22
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default No WK here..

But I don't know how much more clear Destiny can be..

Time to move the FUCK on......
Old 01-07-2013, 10:22 AM   #23
Guest042316-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post

+1, totally agree; if it were me, I would re-schedule, I have a hunch Destiny would make it up to him in a way he would appreciate and enjoy.
Guest042316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #24
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

thank you malwoody
Old 01-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #25
hunter10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Last post on the matter: Wtf? Where did it come across I was hanging on this? I didnt set out to drag this out, I was just posting a review on my experience. isn't that in part what this site is for? Sorry for trying to help a fellow guy. As I mentioned with destiny; I'm not mad about it, it was just annoying and I felt inclined to post a review and clarify details. I agree she's done all she can to right the wrong and maybe I'll take her up on her offer in the future. End of story. Eccie lurkers find something else to dramatize.
hunter10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #26
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default Hey man..

You had a right to be upset and especially because you wasted two hours and yes you did mention that she called you. The only thing that I don't get is the lost phone not being a good excuse and don't get me wrong, over time it does seem like lost phones and providers do seem to have something in common but she is not known for ncns as far as I can see and she was prompt in her reply and has stuck to her story. Destiny would probably to be the first to tell you I ain't her bitch...lol, it's just what I see. I've heard a bizillion excuses, so I understand your angst and maybe I'm wrong but I think she is telling the truth.. Of course a note from the hall moniter may have helped as well.....LOL
Old 01-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #27
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Telling him to move the fuck on is kind of a DB move. He was obviously annoyed when he posted the review, but respectful. The only reason had his second to last post was there was to say he disagreed with having a discount offered. Maybe she intended to offer it but forgot. Maybe he didnt hear the offer. I dont know but he is not showing that he is butt hurt here.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #28
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
You had a right to be upset and especially because you wasted two hours and yes you did mention that she called you. The only thing that I don't get is the lost phone not being a good excuse and don't get me wrong, over time it does seem like lost phones and providers do seem to have something in common but she is not known for ncns as far as I can see and she was prompt in her reply and has stuck to her story. Destiny would probably to be the first to tell you I ain't her bitch...lol, it's just what I see. I've heard a bizillion excuses, so I understand your angst and maybe I'm wrong but I think she is telling the truth.. Of course a note from the hall moniter may have helped as well.....LOL
Mal you have given me shit in the past, so I am throwing it back at you.

How does it feel being Destinys Bitch and maybe I am somebodys bitch but who knows.

Any way back on topic, I think both sides have had their say and supporters for both sides have had theirs.

Mods how about closing it so it does not involve into a pissing contest
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #29
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
X1000
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #30
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Hunter- you've earned a discount double check. Driving 2-3 hours is time you'll never get back. Chalk it up to the game!
Misawahawk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women