Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48590
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2013, 07:25 AM   #16
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
HIS hotel is too high class? Really? That infers you don't know how to dress and act in a four-star setting. That's just rude. Is this an Eccie member?

In addition, IMO, he is very presumptuous by expecting you to be his free eye-candy while he is in town on business.

If he wants to shop, let him read reviews and look at showcases. This isn't the dating game. Money is for companionship only. That includes a one on one meet & greet. The exception would be if YOU requested a M&G for screening purposes.

You did the right thing. This is my opinion.

Huck
He thought I would come dressed like a street walker.

No he's not a member here but is on P411.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:29 AM   #17
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
If you told him you charge by the hour and he indicated he understood that, you should have gone, told him you wanted your fee upfront, and if he balked, turn around and walk out. Or stay and make him buy you nice appetizers and expensive drinks. Would have only cost you a little gas and time at that point, and you might have gotten paid.

And if your phone would have bleeped with another appointment request, you could have said, "Sorry, got a paying customer to see!" with a dazzling smile, smooched his ear, and left.
The gas wasn't worth it. And the place he wanted to meet at didn't have that great a menu and only really served beer. Wouldn't have been a problem had he paid.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:32 AM   #18
Heavyiron999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
The gas wasn't worth it. And the place he wanted to meet at didn't have that great a menu and only really served beer. Wouldn't have been a problem had he paid.
He didn't pay, what a loser...
Heavyiron999 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:34 AM   #19
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Let me ask you this: how would you react to him saying you're not good enough to visit him at his hotel if this weren't pay for play? Would you still want to meet with him?

Like others have said, he had no respect for you or your time. And no one pays you to deal with disrespect. Learn to do what feels good as a woman, and you'll feel great about the decisions you make as a Companion.

He didn't call me a low class hooker. He was more afraid that I'd be stopped in the lobby for not being a guest.

That has happened before at another hotel and I was told the friend I was seeing would have to come down and get me.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:58 AM   #20
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I've had several M & G with ladies that I have seen before but there was always an agreement ahead of time on what the fee would be. Sometimes it was for less than the usual one hour fee. Most ladies if their schedule allows and the distance isn't too great will accomodate such meets. I don't recall the last time I did it with a lady I never had a session with. I don't do interviews of providers. Now SBs on the other hand are different. They aren't thinking in terms of 'time is money'. I ALWAYS pay for the lady. One time a lady asked me for a meet so that she could give me a card telling me what a great client I was and offering a discount. I discovered she did the same with ALL of her clients as it was holiday time and she needed money for gifts. I was a little offended with her choice of presentation. She should have said outright that she was offering a discount for the holiday instead of making me feel like I was some sort of special client and then converting me to an ATM machine. The ladies I choose to see aren't whores and I am not an ATM machine. I actually enjoy the company of the ladies I choose. Yes, time is money but it can be for the gentlemen also. An hour at dinner to me doesn't have the same value as an hour of intimacy where F____ me Harder is the main course. A good solution would be as suggested that the M& G and session to follow have one price tag. If agreable both can go home after dinner for a set price. As to the 'paying for companionship only' defense, try using that in court. Your honor, "We were only meeting for companionship but I was so enamored with him that I let him have me even though this was the first time we have ever met!" Oh, "He was so good looking I never found out his real name and I didn't give him mine either!" I think the finding is GUILTY. Sometimes I like to think of the gift as grocery money or for other bills. However, deep down inside I know that the companionship I receive will be intimate.
heinz5710 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:43 AM   #21
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Usually if its a drink date or whatever (no FS involved) I offer a discount on the hourly price because they're still spending money on me. But this guy wanted a free interview at the price of a $6 drink.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #22
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

It is funny, I too was asked for a meet and greet..
I said yes lets meet somewhere and talk it over, he then said he wanted to come to my in-call location to do so..
Umm no thank you.. I am not going to let someone just come to my in-call without a confirmed date.
I said lets meet at a convent store or something, he wouldn't go for that.. so in other words we never met.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #23
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds right to me.. Her and I live in the same State..
I am thinking it was the same guy, who knows..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwj6o View Post
you should have took the appointment it was money, and told the new client you can,t make it, it also sounds like he was setting you up, be careful and be safe, use your gut feeling on this next time.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #24
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ivory View Post
Sounds right to me.. Her and I live in the same State..
I am thinking it was the same guy, who knows..
He wanted to come to my actual house because I wasn't doing incall. I told him no that it was outcall only that's when he suggested the bar downtown. Probably was the same guy
Old 09-20-2013, 02:36 AM   #25
Guest030314-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Why would you cancel one date for another?
Guest030314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:54 AM   #26
Mary Ann
Account Disabled

User ID: 143748
My ECCIE Reviews

It sounds like the guy was wanting some free attention. Both of you girls were right about wanting to meet him in public, and probably for the best that it wasn't followed through.

Middlefinger- I believe she didn't cancel a paid date, but rather turned it down when she thought the first gentleman might be legit.
Mary Ann is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women