Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The biggest hoax in human history? You must be talking about Social Security! No, wait that's the biggest scam in human history, not a hoax.

I give up. What is the biggest hoax in human history?

SS never was a scam,the scam was officials couldn't keep their hands out of it balancing the budget.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #17
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Back online. Why do I not offer solutions? Because the solution is for Americans to stop being partisan and I'm going to die before that happens. That's the only solution. As long as we keep supporting the 2 party system, there is no solution, period. Do I care? Not really. I'm multilingual and I'm already working on investing overseas. When the shit hits the fan, all I need is a passport and a plane ticket. That's MY solution, since the rest of America has their head up their ass supporting the same people that caused the mess.

If you think Romney will be a deficit hawk? I have news for you. I already told you, $20T-$25T in debt by 2016. Don't believe me? Look at the GOPs track record over the last 30 years. If you think that all of a sudden they woke up today and changed their tone, I'd like to have some of what you're smoking, at least I'll see reality with rose colored glasses.

The biggest hoax in human history is religion. Great way to extract money from people, live off their donations, and manipulate the masses. God must regret having created the human being. Earth would've been better off with just animals.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #18
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
SS never was a scam,the scam was officials couldn't keep their hands out of it balancing the budget.
It may not have started out as a scam; it certainly turned into one. It did start out as an unconstitutional program. The Supreme Court initially stopped FDR's New Deal programs because they were clearly not constitutional. It was only after FDR threatened to pack the court with six more judges, that they relented, and allowed Social Security to be passed.

From Wikipedia:

The Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937[1] (frequently called the "court-packing plan")[2] was a legislative initiative proposed by U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt to add more justices to the U.S. Supreme Court. Roosevelt's purpose was to obtain favorable rulings regarding New Deal legislation that had been previously ruled unconstitutional.[3] The central and most controversial provision of the bill would have granted the President power to appoint an additional Justice to the U.S. Supreme Court, up to a maximum of six, for every sitting member over the age of 70 years and 6 months.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicia...m_Bill_of_1937
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It may not have started out as a scam; it certainly turned into one. It did start out as an unconstitutional program. The Supreme Court initially stopped FDR's New Deal programs because they were clearly not constitutional. It was only after FDR threatened to pack the court with six more judges, that they relented, and allowed Social Security to be passed.

From Wikipedia:

The Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937[1] (frequently called the "court-packing plan")[2] was a legislative initiative proposed by U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt to add more justices to the U.S. Supreme Court. Roosevelt's purpose was to obtain favorable rulings regarding New Deal legislation that had been previously ruled unconstitutional.[3] The central and most controversial provision of the bill would have granted the President power to appoint an additional Justice to the U.S. Supreme Court, up to a maximum of six, for every sitting member over the age of 70 years and 6 months.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicia...m_Bill_of_1937
If you don't give a shit for people who depend on it,because they weren't wealthy enough to provide for themselves in retirement.then it is a scam.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It was meant to be a supplement, not a person's sole retirement. Learn history, Ekim.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #21
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It was meant to be a supplement, not a person's sole retirement. Learn history, Ekim.
It still is, so what's your point?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Well duh gee no one would have thought of that.you are so smart old fart.What would we do without you??
Old 07-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Back online. Why do I not offer solutions? Because the solution is for Americans to stop being partisan and I'm going to die before that happens. That's the only solution. As long as we keep supporting the 2 party system, there is no solution, period. Do I care? Not really. I'm multilingual and I'm already working on investing overseas. When the shit hits the fan, all I need is a passport and a plane ticket. That's MY solution, since the rest of America has their head up their ass supporting the same people that caused the mess.

If you think Romney will be a deficit hawk? I have news for you. I already told you, $20T-$25T in debt by 2016. Don't believe me? Look at the GOPs track record over the last 30 years. If you think that all of a sudden they woke up today and changed their tone, I'd like to have some of what you're smoking, at least I'll see reality with rose colored glasses.

The biggest hoax in human history is religion. Great way to extract money from people, live off their donations, and manipulate the masses. God must regret having created the human being. Earth would've been better off with just animals.
If America crashes, where are you going to go? If we crash, the world crashes. If Obama gets re-elected, and he continues his current pace of deficit spending, he will have added 12.47 trillion to the national debt by the end of his second term. That should make your prediction just about right.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:30 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If America crashes, where are you going to go? If we crash, the world crashes. If Obama gets re-elected, and he continues his current pace of deficit spending, he will have added 12.47 trillion to the national debt by the end of his second term. That should make your prediction just about right.
It is a big world....not only that, in a crash there are still winners. The haves will always live well. In this country or out
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:31 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #26
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default he brings it on himself

almost everything obama says is a facade, as is some of the things he does, and his words are couched in phrases and language, the definitions of which have special and different meanings meant to mislead.

thats why people who listen and understand and dont buy into his rhetoric view everything about him as suspect.

from his book to his birth place to his social security number, perhaps these things are true about him, but he is not to be trusted about the big things, ergo people do not trust him about the small.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The costliest hoax in history is Obama's 2008 election on hope and change.............he is an incompletent boob who has spent $5 trillion in less than four years, and driven unemployment up, food stamp participation up, disability claims up, entitlements up, despir up....about the only thing that isn't up is American hope for the future.

Thank you Barack Hussein (The Saddam) Obama.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
almost everything obama says is a facade, as is some of the things he does, and his words are couched in phrases and language, the definitions of which have special and different meanings meant to mislead.

thats why people who listen and understand and dont buy into his rhetoric view everything about him as suspect.

from his book to his birth place to his social security number, perhaps these things are true about him, but he is not to be trusted about the big things, ergo people do not trust him about the small.
David Maraniss's new book, "Barack Obama: The Story" reveals that Obama's autobiography, "Dreams From My Father," is full of lies. Not only is Obama's autobiography not truthful about his life, the likelihood is that Obama did not write the book. It's not uncommon for politicians to use ghost writers; Kennedy and Goldwater both did. The real significance, of Obama using a ghost writer, is that his ghost writer was apparently Bill Ayers. Obama's denial of the real nature of his relationship with Ayers is one of his biggest and most important lies.

Maraniss's book has revealed numerous lies in Obama's autobiography. Unfortunately, it seems that Maraniss's liberal beliefs prevented him from fully exposing Obama for the complete fraud that he is.

Maraniss's book contains several quotes from Obama's writing, all the way back to his days at Columbia University. Maraniss corrected Obama's grammar and punctuation repeatedly, without any indication to the reader that he had done so. Obama's original writing was filled with basic grammar errors, usually subject verb agreement. Obama's writing skills, or lack of them, is not consistant with a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Harvard Law School. Obama's poor writing ability is particularly not consistant with him being the president of Harvard Law Review.

I'm attaching a link the "American Thinker" article on David Maraniss' fraudulent book

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...ect_obama.html
Old 07-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. Obama's poor writing ability is particularly not consistant with him being the president of Harvard Law Review.

I'm attaching a link the "American Thinker" article on David Maraniss' fraudulent book

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...ect_obama.html
Now you silly Tea Baggers do not believe he was president of Harvard Law Review?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The costliest hoax in history is Obama's 2008 election on hope and change.............he is an incompletent boob who has spent $5 trillion in less than four years, and driven unemployment up, food stamp participation up, disability claims up, entitlements up, despir up....about the only thing that isn't up is American hope for the future.

Thank you Barack Hussein (The Saddam) Obama.

If you believe the economists(which I'm sure you don;t) we were in the shitter when he took office.If the repuks had had any agenda except him being a one term pres things would look better now.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women