Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #16
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Joe - again, the GOP has a pretty good media outlet called Fox News. If this is true, defeating Obama would be a walk in the park, hence my question as to why don't they use it?
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Joe - again, the GOP has a pretty good media outlet called Fox News. If this is true, defeating Obama would be a walk in the park, hence my question as to why don't they use it?
That's a fair question. My guess is that Fox News policy is set by Roger Ailes. He's kind of a middle of the road Bush style conservative. He doesn't seem to have the killer instinct. If Andrew Breitbart, had not died, and was running Fox News, I believe they would destroy Obama.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

ICUP, be consistent. If you believe the parties are essentially the same, why would either party push the issue? The information has to be controlled, and the mainstream media, of which FOXNews is a part, is controlling it, not to benefit the Democrats or Republicans, but for the benefit of the owners of the country. If the real corruption in the system was exposed, it could cause a revolution, Instead, we have this charade every four years of Democrats versus Republicans, and little, if anything, changes.

I'll admit, I'm hesitantly supporting Romney this time, but it is not because I think Romney is any good, it's because I think he may slow things down just enough to expose what's really going on. It is a very, very long shot, I know, but it is the only shot in town.

And, it keeps my mind off of knowing that the results of the election are probably already in the computer, and we are simply watching a reality show.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #19
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
That's a fair question. My guess is that Fox News policy is set by Roger Ailes. He's kind of a middle of the road Bush style conservative. He doesn't seem to have the killer instinct. If Andrew Breitbart, had not died, and was running Fox News, I believe they would destroy Obama.
Exactly, there's a reason Freedom of the Press is a corner stone of our government. It disgusted me what media has become. More people may watch TV news if it wasn't full of "If it bleeds it leads" nonsense. And no, Fox is literally the ONLY major TV media outlet that hammers on Obama. However, I think there is a chink in the armor though if the NYT is saying negative things about the Anointed One.

To the topic of the thread, first of all, things were different then. I didn’t get my social security number issued until I was 15 either. I don’t know for sure, but it may have something to do with the tax laws. Now a days, in order to use a child as a deductible, they have to have a SSN; that may not have been the case then.

Secondly, maybe his father lived in CT. I don’t know.

Finally, it’s easy to disprove if it is.

I just Googled Obama social security not much is coming up.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:15 PM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I would think the Daniel's story could be easily vetted. Simple to knock down.

Why hasn't anyone explained how the Obama SS number origininated in Connecticut in 1977 - when Obama was presumbably 15 years old and living in Hawaii?

Easy enough to explain away right ?
Who said it was easy? How can I or anyone on this board explain it? We can't with any certainty. Anyone who says they can is an outright liar.
And not having an answer to a whirly question doesn't equal a jd corn hole or joe blows guess being correct.
This investigator didn't know the significance of the first 3 numbers until 2009. She has been vetting since 1995......or what someone thinks an uninformed, seventy-something person presents as vetting.
According to many of the posters on this site, our government is inefficient and not up to the private sector when it comes to not making mistakes. But of course not this time. This time a 15 year old knowingly sought out a fake ID, and is expected to defend the document 35 years later.
A few questions.
Has he ever used a different number than the current one found on his tax returns? She found he used it twice. What about the hundeds of times he has had to use it over his life? If he was 15, how did he set up getting a fraudulent card? If he has always used the same number and no one else is, what difference does it make what that number is?
Who, at 15, would know the significance of the first 3 numbers of the card? Why would he question it’s authenticity?
Finally, where does it say anything about a social security number (first used in the 1940s) in the Ohio or US Constitution needed to be president?
It does mention that someone is innocent until proven guilty. He doesn’t have to prove innocence. How quickly they forget due process.

Since obtaining the number isn’t an offence that can be tacked on to someone (a minor to boot) 35 years after the fact, what’s the big deal? If anything untoward happened, it was the government’s fault. Not a 15 year old kid’s. Show he has used more than 1 number.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You are spot on........and Breitbart was the best voice conservatives had (smart, combative, likeable). He was itching for the 2012 fight. Sorry to see him pass. But the folks at Brietbart.com are doing a decent job of keeping the flame. Sadly, they just don't have the media power of a Fox channel.

Quote:
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #22
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

MM, his parent/s would have done obviously if it's true, and you are being obtuse. It would imply that he HAD to get a fake SSN for one reason or another. Who knows why someone would do it: taxes, getting him in school, etc. Easy, answer the suit with the appropriate documentation and get the case dismissed.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

you boys would rather have a sidewinder missile shot straight up your asses than say one of your prize conspiracy rants is horseshit

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:23 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, I agree with Munchie on a little bit. There certainly needs to be more solid evidence than what I've seen so far. I haven't even seen what his SSN(s) are. Why do they indicate Connecticut? When did he get his first SSN? I got mine as a teenager when I wanted to get a job. If the SSN in question is different than the one on his tax returns, when did he ever use it, and how do we know it was him?

Of course, if he did use a fake SSN, that would be identity theft. But we're a long way from there.

And really, there are more substantive matters on which Obama may be defeated other than his birth certificate or SSN. Take a look at his record. That should be enough to defeat any President, no matter where he was born, or where he got his SSN.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You're right Munchmouth, it isn't easy for Team Obama to explain if their story doesn't hold water. If true, it would be much easier (less problematic) to ignore he SS story than explain it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Who said it was easy? How can I or anyone on this board explain it? We can't with any certainty. Anyone who says they can is an outright liar.
And not having an answer to a whirly question doesn't equal a jd corn hole or joe blows guess being correct.
This investigator didn't know the significance of the first 3 numbers until 2009. She has been vetting since 1995......or what someone thinks an uninformed, seventy-something person presents as vetting.
According to many of the posters on this site, our government is inefficient and not up to the private sector when it comes to not making mistakes. But of course not this time. This time a 15 year old knowingly sought out a fake ID, and is expected to defend the document 35 years later.
A few questions.
Has he ever used a different number than the current one found on his tax returns? She found he used it twice. What about the hundeds of times he has had to use it over his life? If he was 15, how did he set up getting a fraudulent card? If he has always used the same number and no one else is, what difference does it make what that number is?
Who, at 15, would know the significance of the first 3 numbers of the card? Why would he question it’s authenticity?
Finally, where does it say anything about a social security number (first used in the 1940s) in the Ohio or US Constitution needed to be president?
It does mention that someone is innocent until proven guilty. He doesn’t have to prove innocence. How quickly they forget due process.

Since obtaining the number isn’t an offence that can be tacked on to someone (a minor to boot) 35 years after the fact, what’s the big deal? If anything untoward happened, it was the government’s fault. Not a 15 year old kid’s. Show he has used more than 1 number.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #26
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Easy, answer the suit with the appropriate documentation and get the case dismissed.
Spoken like a true birther.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

If a birther married a SS nutter and they had a kid, would it be smarter than a brick? My money is that it would not! You silly fuckers, Fox News would be all over this if it had and validity. Quit reading these stupid e mails you keep getting, before long you will be sounding like that dude from Iran when he says the Jews were not gassed by the Germans! That is how idiotic you sound...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You're right Munchmouth, it isn't easy for Team Obama to explain if their story doesn't hold water. If true, it would be much easier (less problematic) to ignore he SS story than explain it.
Why would he want to dismiss it? Folks that decide this election (independents)..think shit like this is idiotic. It helps Obama's chance's when you idiots talk about this shit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #29
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
All I'm saying is that if one of these stories had any credibility, the GOP would jump on it and run with it. I mean, with a bombshell like this one, defeating Obama would be a walk in the park. The reason they don't do it is because they don't want egg on their face.
You present some good points. Too bad people don't think about your questions while worrying about what possible way a GOVERNMENT issued number could be screwed up.
Quote:
These Obama stories don't actually have to die, for him to be protected. They only have to be ingnored by mainstream media. If the only source for this type of story is talk radio and the internet, The reason you see this type of story where you do is because all credible sources have credible proof. Any internet story with proof, and according to it's level of importance, makes it to the big time. Obama and his people will just laugh if anyone brings them up. Unfortunately, I don't think Fox News has the balls to cover Obama's background. People accuse Fox News of being right wing nuts, but the truth is they're pretty milk toast. You gotta love this. Fox won't present obvious falsehoods as fact so they have no balls.

People who question anything about Obama's background, are labeled as Birthers and from that point forward, they're ridiculed and ignored. Who other than birthers are called birthers? Any examples? Of course not. I ridicule and ignore you on a case by case basis. Calling you a "birther" doesn't began to show the range of things you are wrong about.Ridicule is the most powerful tool in defeating a political opponent, according to Saul Alinsky. The Birther label is used in much same that the label of McCarthyism has been used for the last 55 years. It doesn't matter that you can prove someone is a communist; your facts will be ignored because your just practicing McCarthyism.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If a birther married a SS nutter and they had a kid, would it be smarter than a brick? My money is that it would not! You silly fuckers, Fox News would be all over this if it had and validity. Quit reading these stupid e mails you keep getting, before long you will be sounding like that dude from Iran when he says the Jews were not gassed by the Germans! That is how idiotic you sound...
I posted a letter from the SSA saying the SSN wasnt a fraud and Olivia and company act like it doesnt exist ...

CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women