Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2014, 08:56 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Fixed it for you.....

EXCEPT: ..... now they are taking over Iraq ("when they weren't there before???)!!!

JUST LIKE ...the Taliban (their landlords) are taking back Afghanistan.

Our "CIC" (pronounced? with a "soft" C) is doing a "fantastic" job, isn't he.
If you memory is good enough then it will compute they weren't even there when Saddam was in power. Was only after he was disposed they came to fight Americans. The Taliban was supported by us to oust the Russkies just another example of decisions coming back to bite us in the ass. By the way what is your babbling have anything about (fixing) my comment?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:30 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Even David Brooks said the secretary of state was not responsible for security and anyone claiming otherwise was just spewing political BS.
You keep trotting out your illegitimate POV, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you keep being soundly repudiated (see @ http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054523112&postcount=80). The Secretary of State IS responsible for the security of U.S. Ambassadors, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and admits it has that responsibility on its website:

"The Secretary of State, and by extension, the Chief of Mission (COM), are responsible for developing and implementing security policies and programs that provide for the protection of all U.S. Government personnel (including accompanying dependents) on official duty abroad."

http://www.state.gov/m/ds/about/overview/c9004.htm
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:09 PM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You keep trotting out your illegitimate POV, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you keep being soundly repudiated (see @ http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054523112&postcount=80). The Secretary of State IS responsible for the security of U.S. Ambassadors, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and admits it has that responsibility on its website:

"The Secretary of State, and by extension, the Chief of Mission (COM), are responsible for developing and implementing security policies and programs that provide for the protection of all U.S. Government personnel (including accompanying dependents) on official duty abroad."

I asked you once if you had seen the flow chart for security at the state dept and you failed to answer. If you had you would STFU .David Brooks said it once again on PBS last Friday night. Showing once again you are just a vile little man spewing your venom.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I asked you once if you had seen the flow chart for security at the state dept and you failed to answer. If you had you would STFU .David Brooks said it once again on PBS last Friday night. Showing once again you are just a vile little man spewing your venom.
After you shove your flow chart up your ignorant ass, you can go fuck David Brooks and everyone else at PBS, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because the State Department says:

"The Secretary of State ... [IS] responsible for developing and implementing security policies and programs that provide for the protection of all U.S. Government personnel (including accompanying dependents) on official duty abroad."
Old 01-19-2014, 07:07 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
After you shove your flow chart up your ignorant ass, you can go fuck David Brooks and everyone else at PBS, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because the State Department says:

"The Secretary of State ... [IS] responsible for developing and implementing security policies and programs that provide for the protection of all U.S. Government personnel (including accompanying dependents) on official duty abroad."

Poor In Bred Hankering the babbling buffoon Ignoring facts as usual so he can spread his venom for the Clintons. Such a small little man stomping his little feet and getting red in the face. Sure changed your mind about David, but that is normal flip flopping for you ... Wake up bitch.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:39 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
If you memory is good enough then it will compute they weren't even there when Saddam was in power. Was only after he was disposed they came to fight Americans. The Taliban was supported by us to oust the Russkies just another example of decisions coming back to bite us in the ass. By the way what is your babbling have anything about (fixing) my comment?
Actually the truth is that there terrorist training camps in Northern Iraq when we "arrived" as you put it. Don't forget the terrorist Abu Nidal went to Iraq prior to the war to seek medical treatment.

http://usiraq.procon.org/view.answer...stionID=000863
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/north.asp

Oh, and you can argue semantics on which terrorist is which but they are all worthy of death. You have to agree with this because you already equated Al Quaida with the Mujahideen. They are both terrorists but not quite the same. One was against the USSR (not Russia) and the other is against the West. So you are forced to accept the truth that any terrorist organization in Iraq is the proof that you are wrong.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:01 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor In Bred Hankering the babbling buffoon Ignoring facts as usual so he can spread his venom for the Clintons. Such a small little man stomping his little feet and getting red in the face. Sure changed your mind about David, but that is normal flip flopping for you ... Wake up bitch.

You're the only one that's shown any allegiance to David Brooks and PBS, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And despite your attempt to ignorantly deflect from the REAL facts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the U.S. Secretary of State is responsible for security in American embassies ... check their website:

Old 01-20-2014, 06:36 AM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

You're the only one that's shown any allegiance to David Brooks and PBS, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And despite your attempt to ignorantly deflect from the REAL facts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the U.S. Secretary of State is responsible for security in American embassies ... check their website:

It is about time for you to get one of your cartoons from photoshop like you do when the argument is lost. Your ability to ignore facts is well documented on this board. You are digging yourself in deeper.Check the flow chart..
Old 01-20-2014, 07:32 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

IBSyndrome, all ass and no fresh poop.

I think you were a lot happier bathing in your own effluence.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:18 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is about time for you to get one of your cartoons from photoshop like you do when the argument is lost. Your ability to ignore facts is well documented on this board. You are digging yourself in deeper.Check the flow chart..
It's about time you quit ignoring facts and produce your *mythical flow chart*, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because any *flow chart* you do dare produce, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, will show Hildabeast was the HMFIC of the State Department at the time of Benghazi -- hence "responsible for security of American embassies."
Old 01-20-2014, 01:04 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's about time you quit ignoring facts and produce your *mythical flow chart*, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because any *flow chart* you do dare produce, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, will show Hildabeast was the HMFIC of the State Department at the time of Benghazi -- hence "responsible for security of American embassies."
If you can't find it you are fucked. It came out with the first report on Benghazi Showing when a request came in how many people were involved in it,and it would have never reached the SOS. Go get your cartoon boy.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:05 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You keep repeating the same line from the same post over and over and over again, Corpy. As we ALL know circumstances often dictate actions. You take so much shit out of context, you're covered in it! Find another, dipshit. N

Just stamp your feet, repeat the same claim from the same source over and over again, Corpy! when that doesn't work, do it again. what that doesn't work, hold,your breath until you turn BLEW! and repeat.

Better idea ... Go fuck yourself and your tranny granny!

Meltdown is ongoing.,,You are the FAT MOTHERFUCKER ON FIRE! Like the Always Hungry Games!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:35 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you can't find it you are fucked. It came out with the first report on Benghazi Showing when a request came in how many people were involved in it,and it would have never reached the SOS. Go get your cartoon boy.
You are the cartoon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You cannot produce the *mythical flow chart* that shows Hildabeast wasn't the HMFIC of the State Department at the time of Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And any flow chart you do choose to produce will always show Hildabeast was the HMFIC of the State Department at the time of Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. These are all simple facts that you so ignorantly contrive to ignore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:46 PM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are the cartoon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You cannot produce the *mythical flow chart* that shows Hildabeast wasn't the HMFIC of the State Department at the time of Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And any flow chart you do choose to produce will always show Hildabeast was the HMFIC of the State Department at the time of Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. These are all simple facts that you so ignorantly contrive to ignore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You can't find the flow chart? Damn you can find anything on the web that echos your twisted outlook on life. Bet you never looked as it would trash your pitiful attempts at deflection. In Bred Hankering the ass fucked dummy.Did you even know who David Brooks is In Bred Hankering the ass fucked dummy?
You are like shooting fish in a barrel In Bred Hankering the ass fucked dummy.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:50 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can't find the flow chart? Damn you can find anything on the web that echos your twisted outlook on life. Bet you never looked as it would trash your pitiful attempts at deflection. In Bred Hankering the ass fucked dummy.Did you even know who David Brooks is In Bred Hankering the ass fucked dummy?
You are like shooting fish in a barrel In Bred Hankering the ass fucked dummy.
No one can find the *imaginary flow chart* you're talking about, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Every flow chart in existence shows that the Secretary of State is at the pinnacle of the Department of State, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; hence, "responsible for security of American embassies."

You're a dead fish that's beached and smelling, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women