Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
What he earned was a Silver Star.
I think he "earned" that one by shooting a gook-kid in the back who was running away.

Of course, I could be wrong.

That was before he got his "go-home" heart for the splinter in his ass ... so he could meet with the NV in Paris to discuss "peace" even though he was still in the service!

timmie were you even born yet?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:56 AM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You really are a dumbfuck; Clinton tried mightly to avoid the draft you fucking idiot......Clinton was very much "of age during vietnam".............

And Biden as well.......................... ..........

You don't even know your American history; no wonder you hate America so much...you don't understand it !

Quote:
You fucking dunce. Clinton and Obama didn't come of age during the Vietnam war.

President Obama doesn't despise patriotism and by making that statement, you just make yourself look foolish and stupid. It's all about your hate, nothing else. Facts don't matter, history doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is your increasingly psychotic need to spew hateful lies about political ideology you disagree with. I can only assume that the apocalyptic ass-kicking that your party took last week is further unhinging you.

I think John Kerry will be a fine SecDef if appointed. Certainly better than Rummey, one of the primary architects of our disaster in Iraq.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #18
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I think he "earned" that one by shooting a gook-kid in the back who was running away.

Of course, I could be wrong.

That was before he got his "go-home" heart for the splinter in his ass ... so he could meet with the NV in Paris to discuss "peace" even though he was still in the service!

timmie were you even born yet?
I missed you regaling us with the list of decorations you earned in combat. Post 'em up.

And, that fact that "you could be wrong" but still post up the bullshit is the point. Kerry's military service was attacked to gain a political advantage. By a party running a candidate who got a National Guard non-combat spot by virtue of his daddy's connections and who essentially deserted his post before his enlistment was up.

Shameful behavior.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You fucking dunce. Clinton and Obama didn't come of age during the Vietnam war.
Stoners, both of them.

Clinton = August 19, 1946

.......... = "of age during the Vietnam war" ...

Obaminable is still maturing.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:09 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And, that fact that "you could be wrong" but still post up the bullshit is the point.
rhetorical statement ... the swifties can have at him ... and they will.

With Obaminable as CIC and Kerry as SOD the Island of Antwanda will be safe!

What I am and who I am, what I have been and what I haven't, is none of your business, nor anyone's on the board. This isn't some "hobbyist anonymous" meeting!

All I asked you, was whether you were alive back then or not. No resopnse. Enough.

Background wise,

.... I am more qualified to de-select him than Obaminable is to select him. And that ain't sayin' much at all.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:35 AM   #21
camouflage
Account Disabled

Secretary of DEFENSE? What does Kerry think about our men and women in uniform? Well, do you remember this statement back in 2006:

Quote:
You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vLuMWiQ6r2o[/quote]

All those men and women serving in Iraq are uneducated and didn’t make an effort to be smart. It’s the dumb ones who end up in uniform serving overseas.

Or how about this little dandy; Testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971, Kerry was asked how a U.S. withdrawal from Vietnam would effect the South Vietnamese army and people.

Quote:
“Yes, there will be some recrimination,” said Kerry, “but far, far less than the 200,000 a year who are murdered by the United States of America.”
Those murdering military soldiers!
camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by camouflage View Post
Secretary of DEFENSE?
Do you remember him telling Larry King just after 911 attack that ....

... "we knew it would happen"?

He was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations committee at that time."Knew it would happen"??????

And right up to date:

Friday, September 28, 2012
Jodi Seth, (202) 487-1431

Washington, DC – Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.), Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, issued the following statement in response to the call made by Rep. King (R-NY) for Susan Rice, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, to resign.

"I'm deeply disturbed by efforts to find the politics instead of finding the facts in this debate. Everyone who cares about the four fallen Americans in Benghazi would do well to take a deep breath about what happened and allow Secretary Clinton's proactive, independent investigation to proceed. I’m particularly troubled by calls for Ambassador Rice’s resignation. She is a remarkable public servant for whom the liberation of the Libyan people has been a personal issue and a public mission. She's an enormously capable person who has represented us at the United Nations with strength and character. Our Committee in the Senate has unanimously asked that some highly detailed, highly specific questions be answered as part of the current investigation. Congress will have plenty of time to examine those answers, and to discern what happened in Benghazi once the investigation is fully underway and the facts become clear. Tom Pickering is a good and capable man. He's respected by both parties. Let him do his job. We need to drop the politics and pull together and bring the killers of Chris Stevens and our fallen heroes to justice. Everyone needs to help the Libyans with their efforts to eliminate the militias operating outside the law. More than 30,000 Libyans took to the streets in protest against those who stormed our consulate. We need to stand with the Libyan government, empowering them to push their country along on a path toward a functioning democracy. Finally, it is important to remember that we are all Americans first, and we cannot and should not lose sight of this fact, particularly in the face of this tragedy."
http://www.foreign.senate.gov/press/...gainst-attacks
Old 11-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This Kerry??????

or this doofus ???

Kerry has the kind of judgment that he surrounds himself with these kind of men...

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:38 PM   #24
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Kerry has the kind of judgment that he surrounds himself with these kind of men...
Fits right in with the current joke in the White House.

Sad, really sad.

It will be years before this country regains any respect at all.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Disagreeing with the Administration is "hate". I think you are the primary hater on here. All you see is hate. I think you are projecting yourself on the rest of us.

"Hate" is such a cheap argument. It effectively closes off any reasonable dissent. It's the last vestige of a coward with no substantive argument.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:20 PM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
If Kerry is not selected to replace Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the position could go to Deputy Defense Secretary Ashton Carter or former Undersecretary for Defense Policy Michele Flournoy, the Post said.

Kerry would be a HORRIBLE choice.

Dr Ashton Carter seems to be a good sound head and would probably do well. He's been saying a lot of reasonable things in public and private, and has been making some real substance changes in process, all most all for the better. I haven't seen him play much politics; seems a pretty straight shooter.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:20 PM   #28
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Disagreeing with the Administration is "hate". I think you are the primary hater on here. All you see is hate. I think you are projecting yourself on the rest of us.

"Hate" is such a cheap argument. It effectively closes off any reasonable dissent. It's the last vestige of a coward with no substantive argument.
I wasn't talking about the disagreeing with the administration old dummy. I was talking about all the shit aimed at Kerry in this thread.

Try to keep up please.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The concept is the same, KarlMarxRoxny. You're the biggest "hater" on here.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #30
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The concept is the same, KarlMarxRoxny. You're the biggest "hater" on here.
Oh I know a bigger one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women