Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
hot damn, more cutbacks, and layoffs ... for legislation that hasnt taken place yet

its fuckin magic I tell ya, MAGIC !
Planning for the future eludes you, doesn't it, CBJ7. It's obvious you've never owned or run a business. Here, let me make you feel at home, "You want fries with that?"

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Of course, your statement is 100% correct if you add the concept of opportunity cost as an expense, but that's beyond your 1st grade class.....you should just hand out a cookie to each of them and call early dismissal....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Planning for the future eludes you, doesn't it, CBJ7. It's obvious you've never owned or run a business. Here, let me make you feel at home, "You want fries with that?"

man, that was soooooooooooo weak ... that law degree is paying off
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #18
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Looks like not only is Pizza Hut not having the same problem as Papa John, but Dominoes is even going as far to help out those in need.

Maybe that Papa John guy needs to take some business lessons from Dominoes and Pizza Hut

http://pmq.com/news/news.php?id=16298

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2121455.html

Quote:
(Press Release) ANN ARBOR, Mich., Nov. 12, 2012 – Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, is gearing up to raise "dough" for the kids of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital during the hospital’s ninth annual Thanks and Giving campaign. Starting today, for the first time, Domino’s will offer a bundle to benefit St. Jude. The Domino's campaign begins Nov. 12, and runs through Jan. 1, 2013.
Domino’s customers can donate to St. Jude by ordering the St. Jude Thanks and Giving Combo – a bundle that includes a medium one-topping pizza, a one-topping Handmade Pan Pizza, a 16-piece order of Parmesan Bread Bites, a two-liter bottle of Coca-Cola and a $1 donation to St. Jude – for $19.99. Donations can also be made when ordering over the phone, in stores or online at www.dominos.com. Customers also have the option to text “PIZZA” to 50333 to donate $5 to St. Jude.
This year, Domino's is proud to be matching dollar-for-dollar all customer contributions up to a total of $250,000 – making each dollar raised from customers even more impactful.
"I am proud that Domino's has raised more than $12 million since we began participating in the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign in 2005," said J. Patrick Doyle, Domino's Pizza president and chief executive officer. "Our goal is to raise $10 million over the next three years for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to support its breakthrough discoveries and research that lead to lifesaving cures for children and their families around the world."
"The return of Domino’s Pizza as a St. Jude Thanks and Giving partner is a testament to its commitment to the lifesaving mission of St. Jude," said Marlo Thomas, national outreach director for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. "Thanks to partners like Domino’s Pizza and its loyal customers, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is able to continue saving the lives of countless children around the world, all at no cost to patients and their families."
The St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign, created in 2004 by Marlo Thomas and her siblings Terre and Tony, children of St. Jude founder Danny Thomas, celebrates the season of giving by building attention and garnering funds for St. Jude during those months of busy holiday shopping. For eight years, Domino’s Pizza has partnered with St. Jude; the funds raised during this campaign impact the lives of children in communities across the world, as St. Jude openly shares research discoveries directly with doctors and scientists everywhere.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #19
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Isn't there a law about announcing potential layoffs two months in advance? Doesn't Obamacare take effect next year? Aren't we less than 2 months away from next year?
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well then, DON'T EAT PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA! Who cares? Btw, I like Dominoes, too! I don't add politics to my pizza. Don't care too much for Pizza Hut.

The best pizza I ever had was in Lead, South Dakota. Can't remember the name of the place. You can also get great pizza at Pizza Corner in Valley City, North Dakota. There was also a place in Minneapolis, MN, called the DiNapoli Cafe that was outstanding, but I think they closed.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #21
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by camouflage View Post
...... their fair share.......

The new phrase for taking something that doesn't belong to you.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

mmmmmmmmmmm pizza
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:15 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I can tell you that the second coming of Jesus Christ would not save Applebee's. it's a horrible fucking restaurant operator. This just gives them another excuse to fuck over their people.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women