Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Didn't read the article, did you, CBJ7? Are you afraid that your worshiped and beloved Obama may not be the saint you paint him to be?

I read the article. I posted facts ...

again

Columbia enrolled 7,934 students in undergraduate programs, 5,393 students in graduate programs, and 12,090 students in professional programs ...

how many of the people listed above do you suppose one individual (like the idiot in the article) knows or knows of ... yes, the guy is an idiot, and only idiots give other idiots the time of day.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yep. Didn't read the article. Never mind, CBJ7. Next!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep. Didn't read the article. Never mind, CBJ7. Next!

YUP, youre an idiot ... there's no next for you
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #19
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Phucking aliens.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Y'all keep asking for this wish list of records of the President. Things cog has pointed out he is not legally obligated to release. Wouldn't the fairest thing be for Romney to release the same things Obama already has? You ignore the fact Romney has not released his tax records and Obama has. You ignore that and all listen to anybody who has something negative to say about Obama. You want negative facts about Obama? Go to Politifact.
You ignore the truth. Here are some links that totally disprove root’s (the guy who claims Obama went by a different name, the guy who didn’t read Columbia’s weekly magazine) “article” and his claims no one knew the President. The politico link shows an article written at Columbia under the name Barak Obama. You instantly buy in to statements made by someone who went to Columbia on his word alone and the fact you can’t prove a negative, IE, there are people who don’t remember him.
You will claim Politifact is biased without showing a single reputable source that refutes a single statement contained in these links. I also doubt any of the nay-sayers will even follow the links. Sorry there is no video (no watching for 8 minutes to hear bullshit that has no links), just words you can read at your own speed and links that show where the info comes from. You know, everything you need to make an informed opinion on the subject matter.
You won’t remember that politifact says negative things about Obama, Romney, tea party, democrats, republicans, conservatives, liberals, etc.

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM116_obamaessay.html

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/feb/14/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-people-who-went-school-obama-nev/

http://www.politifact.com/new-jersey/statements/2011/dec/26/chain-email/obamas-former-girlfriends-sought-conspiracy-theori/
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

pretty funny watching the dregs plow through the gutter looking for irrelevent crumbs like college records
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Munchie don't you know that you pay before you play. Obama needs to lay down his cards (not the records of a president but the records of a student) before he gets to play. After all he came to this game voluntarily years before Romney. Of course COG is right about you. You haven't read the paper or you would be saying other things. One of you called WAR an idiot. We know who the real idiot is with that comment. What are you guys so afraid of? I mean really, if Obama is so smart and so pure why can't he survive a little scrutiny? What are you afraid of? I can take a guess that you are afraid that you bought into a bill of goods, that you got taken by an neophyte, and that you will forever be looked upon as foolish like people who voted for Jimmy Carter.

Like the man said if these are dregs then what is there to be afraid of?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Munchie don't you know that you pay before you play. Obama needs to lay down his cards (not the records of a president but the records of a student) before he gets to play. After all he came to this game voluntarily years before Romney. Of course COG is right about you. You haven't read the paper or you would be saying other things. One of you called WAR an idiot. We know who the real idiot is with that comment. What are you guys so afraid of? I mean really, if Obama is so smart and so pure why can't he survive a little scrutiny? What are you afraid of? I can take a guess that you are afraid that you bought into a bill of goods, that you got taken by an neophyte, and that you will forever be looked upon as foolish like people who voted for Jimmy Carter.

key word is relevent ...

do tell exactly how college records play a role in the election of any president, past, or present

Munch ... you dont think J-DSL of COFG will actually read those links do you ?

lol
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #24
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Of course I read it. My post had info from the article.

And you can't even get the facts right about who people are posting about or who said what. In this thread let alone following a link.
What a douche.

As usual you are short on facts and logic.
Romney ran for office in 1994. You know, before Obama did.
Pay before play? Didn’t Obama release his tax records? Why hasn’t Romney?
I’m not afraid of facts. Show me some. Not a guy’s opinion. Where are any facts that back him up? He is in Op-ed, not straight news. When will you learn the difference?
Deflect, deflect, deflect. I posted links I know you haven’t read. We wouldn’t be having this dialog if you had.
And of course, as usual, you have no links.
Do you have any factual links that back root up?
Of course not. He would have posted them if he did.
Scrutiny? Scrutinize away.
Let me know when you have facts. Some how I know root is the best you can do.
You want dirt? I told you where it can be found. Oh, I forgot. You don't believe in links.
The only reason you are squealing is that it doesn't have the dirt you need to justify your position.

Bummer.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

How relevant are tax returns? Yet your side keeps demanding them, and then makes up stuff about Romney's returns and then demands he release them to prove them wrong.

Well, I'm saying Obama got into Columbia as a foreign exchange student. I think he should release the records to prove me wrong.

Hey, you're the ones who set the rules for the game. Not me.

I don't like either Obama or Romney. But if you're going to demand Romney's tax returns to prove he isn't hiding anything, then Obama can release information about his past.

If you don't want Obama to release his college records and other information, then STFU about Romney's tax returns. Both candidates have released what the law requires. According to Munchie, that should be enough. And we all know, Munchie is the epitome of fairness and civility.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
How relevant are tax returns? Yet your side keeps demanding them, and then makes up stuff about Romney's returns and then demands he release them to prove them wrong.

Well, I'm saying Obama got into Columbia as a foreign exchange student. I think he should release the records to prove me wrong.

Hey, you're the ones who set the rules for the game. Not me.

I don't like either Obama or Romney. But if you're going to demand Romney's tax returns to prove he isn't hiding anything, then Obama can release information about his past.

If you don't want Obama to release his college records and other information, then STFU about Romney's tax returns. Both candidates have released what the law requires. According to Munchie, that should be enough. And we all know, Munchie is the epitome of fairness and civility.

who set up what?

the fanatics on the right set the rules 4 years ago during the last election and havent STFU since ...

Willards tax returns just happens to be the dems ax.

sit back and enjoy the grinding
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What was the importance of John McCain's 50 year old affair with a Brazilian woman? Obama's camp brought it out. What was the importance of McCain's medical records? Obama has never released his. What was the importance of George Bush's National Guard records? The media was demanding those suckers even after they were released and Kerry didn't release his until after the election.

Obama sits in the White House because he wasn't Hillary Clinton. He got noticed because of his speech in 2004. He got the speech because of his personal story given to us by his book. His book became a best seller because of this story (as a Kenyan) making it good in the US. Credible evidence exists that he still does not possess the writing skills to write this book. His back story (that made his book a best seller) was that he was the President of the Harvard Law Review and a brilliant student. He owes everything to his school years. If he was not a good student as suggested by his own book then how did he get a scholarship to Harvard or Columbia? Was he there because of affirmative action? Was he there for some other reason. Did he take advantage of a public program for foriegn students? Then he was either a foreign national or he committed fraud. Everything that he has become started with his school career.

Since you have put this man on a pedestal and worship him then won't you want the world to know of all his greatness? Imagine if you had the official diary of Jesus and you were a devout Christian. Don't you think the world would want to know and should know? I, we don't understand why you don't want Obama to release all his records and just rub our noses in his glory.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

lol

if people dont post pimp pics of Barry, and arent constantly slinging irrelevent bullshit his way like you do, they automatically worship Obie and put him on a pedestal ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #29
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

[
QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;3024091]How relevant are tax returns? Yet your side keeps demanding them, and then makes up stuff about Romney's returns and then demands he release them to prove them wrong. My side? Funny how you think you know what my side is. My side knows things should be better. My side knows that Obama has fucked up some things. My side follows links and can tell op-ed from straight news. My side doesn’t listen to people like you (people who confuse straight news and op-ed).

Well, I'm saying Obama got into Columbia as a foreign exchange student. I think he should release the records to prove me wrong You prove you wrong all the time. Think what you want..

Hey, you're the ones who set the rules for the game. Not me. The only time you talk about rules is when you make them up. The only rule I set was they should show what the other has shown. You know, like tax returns

If you don't want Obama to release his college records and other information, then STFU about Romney's tax returns. Typical apple and oranges information, typical cog logic. Both candidates have released what the law requires. According to Munchie, that should be enough. That’s kinda what I said, that is your flawed interpretation of them. In the ballpark. But regardless, that’s just my opinion. Others have different opinions And we all know, Munchie is the epitome of fairness and civility. Thank you. You on the other hand are very negative.[/QUOTE]

You sure talk purdy. Inane, but purdy.

You and yours have been demanding records release long before the tax issue came up.

Remember?
Old 08-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The libs just don't want to face the fact that the country is a hell of a lot worse now than it was four years ago. If Obama had kept his promises, he's be a lock on re-election, and no one would care about Romney's tax returns, or Obama's college records. This is just a way to deflect from Obama's complete failure and incompetence as President.

And it will work for some people, mainly the mind-numbed Obama worshipers grasping at whatever crumbs they can find to prove their candidate is somehow superior to their opponent.

If they had real issues, this stuff would be irrelevant.

Thing is, there are plenty of reasons to oppose Romney. The problem is, those are many of the same things that are reasons to oppose Obama. Thus we have the spitballs thrown by the libs, and they are trying to say they are cannons.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women