Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-28-2010, 11:44 AM   #16
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
I think I can count on half a hand how many NWA providers have a website, participate in any forums, and/or have a P411 account. It's a tough area for touring ladies... you almost have to depend on other touring ladies, or the few providers who care about the community...

Huck
Yes this is the basic problem. NWA has a small, diffuse population compared to Tulsa, Dallas, even Little Rock. There's no downtown core. It's also pretty conservative and there are regular busts in Benton county. When it comes to being a provider bigger cities usually mean more money, so most of the quality talent leaves.

So all that means that there are very few (sometimes zero) active, available, local providers to form any kind of coherent local hobby community, leading us hobbyists to the mercies of all-too-rare visits by traveling gals, backpage newbies, agency ripoffs, and the occasional local who's available for a month or so, who then leaves for Dallas or LA. Plus in my experience traveling providers are often sloppy about references, either verifying or giving.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #17
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperkine View Post
..... Plus in my experience traveling providers are often sloppy about references, either verifying or giving.
Doesn't quite sound like that's the case with Leah though, does it?

I have often heard that it's tough for traveling girls to get much response to ads in advance... even from the guys in NWA!! We are often, as a community.... forced to reap what we sow!!

Giz
Old 10-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #18
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yeah I think we've had this discussion before...is it the chicken or the egg? I freely admit to being part of the problem...the p4p dry spells around here can be so damn dry that I sometimes stop paying attention altogether to local options and just wait until I'm traveling to indulge.

Re advance/pre-booking ads, I've never bothered responding to them. Too difficult to discern if providers are serious or are just going to cancel at the last minute. Not worth the aggravation.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #19
sillygirls
Account Disabled

User ID: 20011
My ECCIE Reviews

Well,being in NWA..I can say it is hard to get people /clients to give refrences..Prbably due to being in Walmartian land...Almost never get a work refrence from here..It is difficult..We have been here a year ,and are just now getting decent lammount of local clients....If you need any help at all,feel free to ask..Alyse
Old 10-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #20
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7975
My ECCIE Reviews

Starting to make a bit more sense..... Thanks for the reply's... I have some new thoughts as well about getting those of you that have inquired to see me... I will be emailing you in a few...
In some area's references are just more difficult than other's... NJ is one, NWA happen's to be one as well, parts of PA.... There are ways around things, but to do that you need to understand the problem first.. Thanks for the help Hyperkine, Giz and Sillygirls!!!!!
FYI: After I come and go, you can use me for a reference... I get back to ppl fast too...
Old 10-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #21
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_leah View Post
Starting to make a bit more sense..... Thanks for the reply's... I have some new thoughts as well about getting those of you that have inquired to see me... I will be emailing you in a few...
In some area's references are just more difficult than other's... NJ is one, NWA happen's to be one as well, parts of PA.... There are ways around things, but to do that you need to understand the problem first.. Thanks for the help Hyperkine, Giz and Sillygirls!!!!!
FYI: After I come and go, you can use me for a reference... I get back to ppl fast too...
...and Miss Leah bets against Duke in March too....sheeesh these young uns!

PSD
Old 10-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #22
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

I don't think i have been mean or nasty about anything..or hypocritical..

as i said...there is no hidden magic for screening..

it can only be a few things..

#1 girls are trying to in this tough economy to be territorial

#2 they are out of reach

#3. they aren't professional

if you can't get guys in the area screened then going to that area can't happen. Either encourage the guys to contact their references and question them or simply inform them you can't make it..

I get she was asking for help.. but no one here knows the answer sense we weren't given info on who she tried to contact therefore we could shed some light on the subject..

all you can do is screen.. using your chosen methods..to get away from you chosen methods is foolish.. if those methods which are pretty standard throughout fail..then its either proceed with caution..or don't proceed at all..

encouraging the use of p411 does not help her current situation..and as i have said can not be trusted for the area..

Is p4p happening..yep all the time....all you can do is be safe.. but really nothing could have been gained on the current problem leah was facing.. no one knows the secret fix, no one knows why she may be having troubles....

all you can encourage her to do is screen screen some more and if she still isn't satisfied then either go thru with it or change plans
Old 10-29-2010, 05:54 PM   #23
PSD
Valued Poster

If a provider has no reviews, does she still give refs? Equitable advice? Just wondering...

PSD
Old 10-29-2010, 06:07 PM   #24
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay here is the point... I HAVE to come there for clinical's for school!!! No choice to change plans... I already know a few fella's in the area, that I enjoy and have a great time with!! There are some fella's in the area that have been and are trying to see me, but it is hard as h**l to get ref's checked... Guess the question was why is it so hard there? Are ladies scared or ladies they don't know? Or are they just some cock blocking b***h's??? Are there not many ladies there or who travel there so they just don't have lots of back of references?? Blah.. Blah.. Blah....

And right PSD, can a person who is not even reviewed qualified to give advise... FYI I will be down in a bit and I will call you on the way!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 06:10 PM   #25
PSD
Valued Poster

Click your heels Miss Leah and whisper to yourself "damn those BlueDevils!". Either way, you continue to be "indebted"! hehe...Kansas girls! <rolling eyes>

PSD
Old 10-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #26
MrGiz
BANNED

I suppose it depends greatly upon who the guys have been giving as references. If it's girls who are only on CL or BP.... returns ain't gonna happen!! At least.... not nearly as often as a girl who uses one of the review sites!! And we all know how popular BP has been lately.... especially up in NWA.... Just my opinion....

Giz
P.S. - And before anyone attempts to bust my chops over the CL/BP comment.... I'm not calling the girls bad.... just pointing out the differences between how those sites operate as compared to a review site with verifiable handles.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:20 PM   #27
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
Click your heels Miss Leah and whisper to yourself "damn those BlueDevils!". Either way, you continue to be "indebted"! hehe...Kansas girls! <rolling eyes>

PSD

I know where you live!!! I am coming to kick your ass!!! Not a Kansas girl just happen to live here!! And yes i am ANTI-DUKE!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 10-29-2010, 06:21 PM   #28
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Good point MRGIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #29
PSD
Valued Poster

No one should bust your chops for speaking the truth, Giz. You guys have a different paradigm with all the heat these days, and BP-only gals lack the credentials to provide refs. That plays directly back into my question about ladies with no reviews providing refs or advice. It just doesn't make sense...

PSD
Old 10-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #30
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with you PSD on this one..... I look the ladies up too... PM'd one the other day to try to get info. on her... She is one of two sweet pea's I have contacted in NWA lately!! Thanks Ali*Cat!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women