Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48041
pyramider46370
bambino40772
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
How about the four eyeball witnesses who recanted their stories?I really liked the one lady who said"I wasn't wearing my glasses or contacts,so really couldn't see anything".
Mike is a independent Liberal who wears blinders when it suites him...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #17
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ekim the Inbred, where is your CITE to support your statement at post # 10, dumb-ass?
There's only one eyewitness other than Trayvon and George. Its the neighbor that it happen right outside his door. He has slightly modified his story. The woman who didn't have her contacts in is a nut. The older black kid that was walking his dog probably was pressured into changing what he said (it originally favored Z's version of events).

If anyone saw the "day after" tape, Zimmerman looked beat up. Its a pity that the Z family did not hire a media consultant to push his side of the story with this during the March railroading.

Old-T, did you see this tape or are you remaining willfully ignorant?

Here's the full 7-11 tape with analysis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNEZo...eature=related
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
There's only one eyewitness other than Trayvon and George. Its the neighbor that it happen right outside his door. He has slightly modified his story. The woman who didn't have her contacts in is a nut. The older black kid that was walking his dog probably was pressured into changing what he said (it originally favored Z's version of events).
+1 - IKR. I knew witnesses had "changed their stories", and I admit I may be defining "recant" too narrowly -- thinking it meant only to wholly "reject" or "formally disavow" a previous statement. Technically, a witness who changes his story is probably, in the legal realm, also "recanting" the earlier version -- maybe COG or TTH might comment. Mea culpa.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:07 PM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Mike is a independent Liberal who wears blinders when it suites him...

Infantrub is a right wing nut who can see liberals and conspiracies everywhere.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #20
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1 - IKR. I knew witnesses had "changed their stories", and I admit I may be defining "recant" too narrowly -- thinking it meant only to wholly "reject" or "formally disavow" a previous statement. Technically, a witness who changes his story is probably, in the legal realm, also "recanting" the earlier version -- maybe COG or TTH might comment. Mea culpa.
I would say almost every witness does not totally recall their story verbatim. Time and in this case public pressure takes it toll. That is why the first day's interview is the important one and likely the most accurate version.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:46 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

eye witness have put more innocent people in prison than any other means.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #22
Bukkake in Outer Space
BANNED

Encounters: 1

When this trial is over, it wont be about race, hoodies, skittles, or any of that horseshit. If you attack someone with a gun, and beat their head into the pavement, you might get shot.

The world is a much better place without that worthless thug. His brother is gonna end up in prison for violence or rape or something in a few years, guaranteed.
Bukkake in Outer Space is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #23
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

If anyone saw the "day after" tape, Zimmerman looked beat up. Its a pity that the Z family did not hire a media consultant to push his side of the story with this during the March railroading.

Old-T, did you see this tape or are you remaining willfully ignorant?

Here's the full 7-11 tape with analysis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNEZo...eature=related
I saw the tape. It shows a clerk who obviously was watching Martin very closely. And I am supposed to conclude exactly what from that tape? It looked very much like 1,000,000 other convenience store security tapes. Am I supposed to make a judgement based upon the clerk assuming he was going to have to fight? Or a teenager taking what seemed like 6 hours to get his $ out of his pocket? Or maybe you are referring to the fact it seemes that store had very little business at that moment.

Ignorant? which piece was I supposed to be enlightened by?

Winesses? Odd how your judgement of a good witness or a bad one depends whether they support your view or not. (Except for contact-lady--the one thing both sides seem able to agree on is she is a nut case).
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkake in Outer Space View Post
When this trial is over, it wont be about race, hoodies, skittles, or any of that horseshit. If you attack someone with a gun, and beat their head into the pavement, you might get shot. No, that doesn't require a trial--Zimmerman shot Martin before any trial. What the trial will be about is can a man with a gun stalk an unarmed man and then claim self defense when the unarmed man tries to stand his ground as the misguided FL law says he can.

The world is a much better place without that worthless thug. His brother is gonna end up in prison for violence or rape or something in a few years, guaranteed.
And here you show your true colors--word intentionally chosen. I'm so glad your crystal ball can prdict that a person is inately a violent rapist. Tell me, what is your conclusion based upon, other than his skin color? Do you have evidence of unsolved rapes connected to him? Or is it the same Good Ol' Boy mentality that picked your avitar telling you he'll become a racist?

Let me try this prediction game, only let me try it on someone else. I know, let's try it on YOU. I'll even use your words as closely as I can: Your pappy is a worthless thug and the world would be a much better place without him. You are gonna end up in a Klan ralley in a few years burning a few crosses and looking for a few Darkies to tar & feather just to learn 'em a lesson and put 'em in their place. Guaranteed. Hey, that's pretty cool!

Nice to know some Texans still keep the Confederacy alive and well in their hearts.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #25
Bukkake in Outer Space
BANNED

Following a would be criminal is now "stalking"?

Do you think the jena 6 are sweet, misunderstood little boys, too?

I live in Texas, but I'm from up north. The...uhhhh... crime problem is just as bad there. Check out Detroit. You would love it! Plenty of sweet innocent trayvons with skittles. I'm sure liberal whites like yourself would be very well received! Chicago, philadelphia, new York.... Yeah. Go hang out with these sweet, innocent, maligned people. If you make it back alive, tell us about it.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:50 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Removed: Duplicate post
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

What a shock--you ARE a biot.

So now a guy with a violent history is--in your mind--a one man judge/jury/executioner of who is or is not a "would be criminal". Oh boy! We haven't seen that mentality before. Cambodia. Rhodesia. USSR. All those police states that are your kindred spirts.

Why do I think your views would be 100% different if Martin was white? Then you'd be calling for Zimmerman's head on a platter. Don't waste your breath saying you wouldn't--you don't lie well.

By the way, why do you think I am white? It has nothing to do with anything even if I was. You just created this handle this week. Clearly you flushed your brain when you created your 368th fake persona. Go back and look at things I've posted before.

By the way, I'M BACK!!! (you told me to let you know). Survive a northern city? Oh yea, I lived for decades in a "less than desierable part of town" in a big northern city. Last I looked I think I'm still alive. And I learned a lot watching the people in the city since it was on the boundary between black gangs, Columbian gangs, and old time Mafia. I learned bigots come in all genders, races, colors, and creeds. Just like you. It's also where I learned that a guy I don't know who is following me with a gun IS stalking. Regardless of his race or mine.

Just a question: do you put on blackface before you sit down and write your hate
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #28
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I don't have TV so I'm not endlessly assaulted by cases like Casey Anthony and the Zimmerman. It seems to me that Zimmerman is just a violent man that was looking for a problem where there was none. On the other hand, it seems that the Martin family, along with the NAACP, is, and in the case of the NAACP always, spoiling for a racist fight. I'm with COG if the current regime in the DoJ didn't find a racial motivation, then there wasn't one.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #29
Bukkake in Outer Space
BANNED

A question for all you zimmerman bashers. Should he have allowed the wild monkey to bas his h head in

It's unreal that people think one should not be allowed to defend oneself when attacked.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkake in Outer Space View Post
A question for all you zimmerman bashers. Should he have allowed the wild monkey to bash his in?

To quote a policeman "If he had stayed in the car this would not have happend" go on back

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women