Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #16
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
oh excuse me, my bad.

the real disconnect is because youre arguing about shit you admit you agree to even though you cant say are FACTS ..

damn repukes are all the same
Nope, not arguing. Just a little bored today, so I'm responding to you libtard dickheads' posts. BTW, anecdotal...look it up.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:38 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Did you even read the article, CandyAss? Or at least have your wet nurse recite it out loud for you?? The gist of the article is that while O'Blunder promised economic, (read JOB), growth, the only thing growing in this country is government. The economy is a joke, job growth is non-existent, and people are still dropping out of the workforce in record numbers. All the while D.C. is booming while being led down the primrose path by the golfer/partyer/deflector-in-chief.

Of course, you wouldn't see that as the point. Since O'Blunder isn't quoted adoringly by the author, you dismissed it immediately.

might want to look up argument before you suggest anyone else needs to use a dictionary
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

While you're looking up "argument," Yappy, look up "emasculated." And "xenophobia."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Maybe we're just not as sage and learned as you, OT. Or, as jaded. Or, willing to simply give in to what folks like you think is inevitable. Somebody has to try and keep this country from sinking further into the abyss. You certainly don't seem to be up to the task.
I make no claim to being exceptionally sage, but I know DC a whole lot better than most the posters on here who try to act as if they have great wisdom and knowledge about the inner workings of government. Some of them are absolutely laughable at what they think happens.

Jaded? Not really. If I was jaded I would have taken myself into retirement years ago.

Willing to "give in to the inevitable"? I guess that depends on what specifically you are talking about. Funny how living in different parts of the country gives you a different perspective on what is "inevitable", or "vile", or "the natural order of the universe". I met a lot of Texas folks in the oil business in the 80s who thought it was "inevitable" that oil companies would have huge profits, fly all over on private jets, and that they DESERVED it. I've heard New Orleans residents believe it is "inevitable" that NO will be rebuilt as often as it is flodded out (as do the fine citizens of St Louis by the way). Every location thinks it is the devine right or THEIR area, THEIR groip, THEIR industry to do well. And they are damn annoyed when they see anyone else get a slice of the pie.

What I DO think is inevitable about the DC economy is that EVERY city that is the seat of government gets favorable treatment. Going back to the Chineese imperial court, the French under both kings and Napoleon, and the Incas. Power attracts money and more power.

Odd you never seem to understand that the same was certainly true under Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan, et.al. And don't seem to have any issue with it when it was the Cheney cronies vacuuming up the dollars and contracts.

By the way, it is rarely the government career guys who get rich. Appointees, yes. Lobbiests, sure. Favored contractoes, absolutely. But most civil servants I observe have gotten no raises, have seen benefits cut, and are expected to now subsidize the gov't in many little ways just like teachers who are EXPECTED to buy necessary classroom supplies. And this is before whatever furlows might hit. Odd how the contractor work force--at the top ends--seems to still rake in sizable bonuses and raises, but you have only selective outrage at those. How much did you scream about unfair raises when the oil companies were at the top of the heap? Somehow I don't think you screamed very loudly, did you?

Come to DC some day and you can show me your great knowledge of how the city really works. I need a good laugh these days.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Jaded?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw7W8hpDxnY
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #21
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

which one was assup?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:20 AM   #22
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

RigHand, I only call my little butt bitches darlin,' darlin.' And, I own your ass because you choose to post and attempt to defend stupid bullshit that a child can poke holes in.

There are a few more empties over by the outhouse, darlin.' Don't worry, go ahead and bend over to pick them up, you manly texican.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:32 AM   #23
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
RigHand, I only call my little butt bitches darlin,' darlin.' And, I own your ass because you choose to post and attempt to defend stupid bullshit that a child can poke holes in.

There are a few more empties over by the outhouse, darlin.' Don't worry, go ahead and bend over to pick them up, you manly texican.
Damn...I guess now I'm being creeped by two of you fudgepackers. Assup looking through my reviews and CandyAss calling me sweet little names. On a whore board, of all places.

What's the common link there?? ASS.

P.S.- I sincerely apologize for what I said in an earlier post about you. Obviously your homosexual tendencies are not latent, at all. Wear the MANtle proudly.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Damn...I guess now I'm being creeped by two of you fudgepackers. Assup looking through my reviews and CandyAss calling me sweet little names. On a whore board, of all places.

P.S.- I sincerely apologize for what I said in an earlier post about you. Obviously your homosexual tendencies are not latent, at all. Wear the MANtle proudly.
Randy4Dicks has never denied his homosexual tendencies. In fact, as a liberal, he should be proud of the fact that he likes to take a guys dick, put it in his asshole, then suck on it later until it squirts what Randy calls "love juice".
After all, there's nothing wrong with that, is there, liberals?
Awww, am I being hateful again?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #25
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Randy4Dicks has never denied his homosexual tendencies. In fact, as a liberal, he should be proud of the fact that he likes to take a guys dick, put it in his asshole, then suck on it later until it squirts what Randy calls "love juice".
After all, there's nothing wrong with that, is there, liberals?
Awww, am I being hateful again?
You two homoerotic focused weenie roasters ought to get a room somewhere. Hell, maybe Corneyhole and gritsboy will invite you over for a foreskin foursome.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
You two homoerotic focused weenie roasters ought to get a room somewhere. Hell, maybe Corneyhole and gritsboy will invite you over for a foreskin foursome.
You notice he still doesn't deny his dick loving inclinations, but vicariously indulges his sick fantasies talking about a faggoty foursome!
Old 05-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #27
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

No, no, no Jewish "The Hammer, Jr" Barista, it's so obvious form your impartations of "wisdom" that both you and the RigHand are so devoid of, um, penetrating thought, that I figured you two weenie roasters could use a little help.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:57 PM   #28
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, no, no Jewish "The Hammer, Jr" Barista, it's so obvious form your impartations of "wisdom" that both you and the RigHand are so devoid of, um, penetrating thought, that I figured you two weenie roasters could use a little help. Wow - he wants to help out in a faggoty foursome!!
Since no good deed goes unpunished, I must be a masochist

a-mop-bop-a-loo-wop-a-bop-bam-boom

ram-a-lam-a-DING DONG!
Well, go ram a lama ding dong with your boyfriend. I am not now, nor have I ever been a faggot.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #29
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I love it! Someone starts a thread that is nothing but a clueless rant, and when the drivel get challenged then one of the RWW patrol puts up something like post 20 and any semblance of sane discussion disappears into a bunch of homophobic diatribes. Can't say I'm surprised, but one day it would be nice to be pleasantly surprised and find an actual intelligent discussion.

Nope. No way.

Maybe the only way to get anything close to a serious discussion would be to have a Houston-free zone. That really does seem to be the nexus of wackos.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women