Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #16
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
He's right and so is the poster that said the attack was made because they knew we'd do nothing.
ok so what is the U.S going to do? Air strikes? What about the thousand of pakistanian innocent children and families who have been killed over the years by U.S drone raids? I am pretty sure they would want their country to do something? I know the fact that we kill innocent muslims is acceptable all we have to do is say sorry because Americans lives are so much more important- get a life!
Our number one enemy OBL- the father or Al-queada was given a safe haven by Bush- Bush said he didn't know where he was nor did he think much about OBL.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #17
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

bloehardly, can't you gen up anything original other than bleating COsFb's "briefingless" presidency gahr-baghe?

wellendowed1911, no, the appropriate US response is to have somewhere the TPunk Parrotriots can post while the adults actually figure out what happened and who to do in 2-3 months after all of this has blown over. We'll probably never know but the sidekicks of the newly ordained virgin-phuck*rs will. The sad part is that the Libyan government was more hand-picked and pro-western than the Egyptian government. Both situations are not too bueno for us, but "our guys" evidently generate a more aggressive, trained and tactically with it breed of insurgent.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Really? Thousands of innocent women and children, Pakistani no less killed by Obama. I would be willing to let you make a stupid statement like that about Obama but it wouldn't be the truth. We have not killed thousands of anything in Pakistan. Anyway, this is about Libya, Egypt, and the Muslim Brotherhood. They hate us and fortunately they are not shy about bragging about it. So...anytime we find them in a place where they are not supposed to be like inside our embassy we send them all to hell like the Duke says. In fact I'm inspired...
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #19
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
ok so what is the U.S going to do? Air strikes? What about the thousand of pakistanian innocent children and families who have been killed over the years by U.S drone raids? I am pretty sure they would want their country to do something? I know the fact that we kill innocent muslims is acceptable all we have to do is say sorry because Americans lives are so much more important- get a life!
Our number one enemy OBL- the father or Al-queada was given a safe haven by Bush- Bush said he didn't know where he was nor did he think much about OBL.
Bull shit. The search for OBL was underway in W's administration. We finally caught up with him when Odumbo was in office, and he took credit for it.

American lives are more important than the lives of the citizens of any country that threatens us. American lives were more important than German and Japanese lives in WWII and they are more important than the Iranians or Pakistanis or the citizens of any other third world shit hole that threatens us.

We need a commander in chief that sees himself as a loyal American and not a citizen of the world. America first.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #20
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
I'd like to see what Kraphammer would have to say if he was actually at the embassy. But, I suppose the firepower used by those who attacked the embassy was gathered up from spare parts lying around in mere minutes, too. Really smacks of "spontaniety," doesn't it?
Well if you were there what would you say CandyAssRandy?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:57 AM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Bull shit. The search for OBL was underway in W's administration. We finally caught up with him when Odumbo was in office, and he took credit for it.

American lives are more important than the lives of the citizens of any country that threatens us. American lives were more important than German and Japanese lives in WWII and they are more important than the Iranians or Pakistanis or the citizens of any other third world shit hole that threatens us.

We need a commander in chief that sees himself as a loyal American and not a citizen of the world. America first.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:21 AM   #22
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Well, if you do some CAREFUL study, you will find that the Koran explicitly forbids making war on women, children, and noncombatants.

However, collateral damage from weapons of mass destruction is perfectly OK under accepted mainstream Islamic doctrine, and has been ever since The Prophet Muhammad employed catapults against a walled city in one of his wars. The basic principle is that Allah determines where the missile will stirke, and Allah will keep the innocents out of the blast radius.

My source on this was, so help me God, a jihadist who was working to recruit suicide bombers, on the now-defunct website forums.clearguidance.com. I got kicked off of the site for being Christian and asking questions that jihadis don't like asked, citing well-known Islamic doctrine and various modern fataawa (Arabic plural of fatwa, as I recall).

I'd heard about the site from someone else. I wanted to see if it really was the cesspool he'd described. As it turned out, he'd understated the case.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:53 AM   #23
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Since the Democrats have basically insisted that we become a Godless society. They tend to forget that the people in the Middle East are fanatics, zealots, and just plain crazy. Instilling our type of democracy where we insure that government has absolutely notyhing to do with religion makes people forget that these animals will not set up their democracy in the same way that we do wich is actually a republic.
If you can successfully brainwash a majority of the populice and have a democracy, then you cna control all of the masses.

I believe that the current administration is the one that is in favor of democracy in the Middle East.
Me, I am in favor of getting our asses out of all of those =ehell holes and let them kill each other and live in the dark ages. They choose to follow a false pgophet who may as well have been the Hubbard guy that created his own religion.
Democracy does not work when it is in facxt a Theocracy.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:17 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Mubarak was a tried and true, loyal U.S. ally., and Mubarak was overthrown on whose watch? And it has nothing to do with the Tea Party which post dates 9-11 and Iraq.
You Tea Nuts now cheer for that idiot Charles Krauthammer? . He brought you Iraq and the purple thumbs. Basically the cause of Arab Spring. This is exactly what he and Bush wanted. Free elections! You got'em and Mubarak is gone. Obama is just an extension of Bush. Just like the movie reviewer said on that stupid movie 2016.

That is my point. Tea Nuts back the same neo cons that got us to this point.

Be like hiring Kim Kardashian to find you a good husband.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:21 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Selective memory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post

I believe that the current administration is the one that is in favor of democracy in the Middle East.
What?

Bush was not in favor of this.

That is what neo cons believed.

Remember when I made fun of you purple thumb SOB's on aspd.

How much those God Damn purple thumbs cost in money and blood. That they were not worth it?

I sure remember all you Tea Nuts to be defending that stupid shit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:39 AM   #26
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Well, if you do some CAREFUL study, you will find that the Koran explicitly forbids making war on women, children, and noncombatants.

However, collateral damage from weapons of mass destruction is perfectly OK under accepted mainstream Islamic doctrine, and has been ever since The Prophet Muhammad employed catapults against a walled city in one of his wars. The basic principle is that Allah determines where the missile will stirke, and Allah will keep the innocents out of the blast radius.

My source on this was, so help me God, a jihadist who was working to recruit suicide bombers, on the now-defunct website forums.clearguidance.com. I got kicked off of the site for being Christian and asking questions that jihadis don't like asked, citing well-known Islamic doctrine and various modern fataawa (Arabic plural of fatwa, as I recall).

I'd heard about the site from someone else. I wanted to see if it really was the cesspool he'd described. As it turned out, he'd understated the case.
Some of the suras (verses) in the Koran sound peaceful and loving and some of the suras are very hateful and urge violence; they are contradictory. These contradictions are resolved with the priciple of abrogation.

The principle of abrogation simply means that whenever there are contradictory suras in the Koran, the one that was written more recently, abrogates the prior sura. Unfortunately, the violent suras are the more recent suras.

The apologists for Islam, always quote the peaceful loving suras in order to make Islam sound like a peaceful religion. The Jihadists are functioning based on the violent suras. They give no consideration to the peaceful suras; they are moot.

http://sheikyermami.com/the-principl...-in-the-quran/
Old 09-13-2012, 07:59 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You Tea Nuts now cheer for that idiot Charles Krauthammer? . He brought you Iraq and the purple thumbs. Basically the cause of Arab Spring. This is exactly what he and Bush wanted. Free elections! You got'em and Mubarak is gone. Obama is just an extension of Bush. Just like the movie reviewer said on that stupid movie 2016.

That is my point. Tea Nuts back the same neo cons that got us to this point.

Be like hiring Kim Kardashian to find you a good husband.
Odumbo sowed the seed for the Arab Spring with his apology speech in Cairo. Odumbo's pro-Palestine and anti-Israel stance -- his failure to support Mubarak and his decision to assassinate Gaddafi -- cultivated the current risings. Odumbo is harvesting the fruit of his failed foreign policy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:09 AM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo sowed the seed for the Arab Spring with his apology speech in Cairo. Odumbo's pro-Palestine and anti-Israel stance -- his failure to support Mubarak and his decision to assassinate Gaddafi -- cultivated the current risings. Odumbo is harvesting the fruit of his failed foreign policy.
Obama doesn't see the spread of fundamentalist Islam as a failure of his foreign policy. He sees it as one of his biggest successes.

Obama's dream is to see Israel destroyed.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama doesn't see the spread of fundamentalist Islam as a failure of his foreign policy. He sees it as one of his biggest successes.

Obama's dream is to see Israel destroyed.
isn't that also his fathers' dream???
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #30
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
isn't that also his fathers' dream???
Bingo!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies