Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35869
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #16
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I tell nobody. Heck if I could erase the short term memory of my providing partners, I'd erase their memory of spending time with me. Yes, I'm that paranoid. Even when unattached and hobbying, nobody knew.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:02 AM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I am single and have nothing to hide. With that said I keep my hobby side to myself. It's just nobodys business.
Absolutely Burk, same here. We are like Great Whites, we always hunt alone.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:20 AM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default No

Even though I am a widower, I keep this part of my life separate.

Am I ashamed of what I do? Well, at 64 years old, I am a little past that. I am a realist, though. I do understand that what we are involved in is out on the fringe of society. Having to explain my actions to my Kids, Grandkids, etc. is just not something I would want to put up with at this time in my life.

I am having fun. Why screw it up.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:34 AM   #19
iluvbigtits
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

An old navy buddy of mine knows. But he's a degenerate as well. Other than that nobody. I do make comments in social situations to bitchy women as to how easily they can be replaced. But that is just to get their goat a little. But I never tell anybody I hobby.
iluvbigtits is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:05 AM   #20
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Nobody knows the frequency that I hobby.
I have told a couple of close friends that I've paid for pussy before, most of them agree that it's not a big deal and is a smart way to go for a guy not looking for a relationship or the drama of dating.
I've even had a couple of friends tell me about exploits on backpage and I've tried to point them in safer directions, without giving up my hobby identity.
Don't know if any joined here or not.
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:19 AM   #21
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Outside the ladies I play with, I have met one other hobbyist in person. May be a couple of others who know my identity because of cross-pollination (we shared the same provider, but at different times).

For me, it would destroy my personal life, my family, my friends, my career. Never considered it an option.

It can be tough. I have had some real life encounters with ladies, their life, not mine. I have helped them, talked real life with them. Not being able to share their stories, their struggle, their triumphs, and how it has impacted the way I look at the world is a problem. I have slipped more than once describing a conversation with a lady to a family member or co-worker and had to make up an excuse for how I encountered a particular lady. My SO actually knows I know a particular provider, but she believes this provider to be a business associate, not one of the best DFK, BBBJ, and heart-pounding little Hispanic MILF in DFW.

Still, while we may know where we are at today, our place in society secured, tomorrow brings another day. When President Obama taps you to be the next CZAR of whatever new boondoggle he creates, do you want your indiscretions to be fodder for the 6 PM news?
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:52 PM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

My dental Hygenist and NOW one of my daughters friends! Don't ask!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #23
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

2 Guys at work know, and we joke about it. The one guy says I am like a kid in a candy store. This is my Bucket List and I don't believe in the hereafter BS. If I were rich this would be the only thing I would do.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:30 AM   #24
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default OMG!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
One of my biggest fears!! Must make going to the dentist a little more interestin...and I bet your teeth look good!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
One of my biggest fears!! Must make going to the dentist a little more interestin...and I bet your teeth look good!!
My teeth get cleaned every six months. When that hygienist was there I got them cleaned every 4 months. Still go to the same dentist and have a new hygienist. The old one is married to a Doctor and has 5 kids. We still keep in touch. Our little secret. My most recent appointment in San Marcos and running into my daughter’s old friend... different story. Lucky it was a BP ad. You just got to love phony pictures! NOT! She is a local stripper come to find out... working her way through college! You know the story! She was more worried I would say some thing.To be continued! I'll just answer the PM'S right now... Yes I had the session! She is SUPER HOT!

Old 07-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #26
LA4Saints
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Just the people on here that i know
LA4Saints is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #27
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
If on the remote chance I travel this fall with a certain someone who has been talking about it then both my daughters would quickly deduce something was unusual. I don't really believe my fall trip is going to happen.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
If on the remote chance I travel this fall with a certain someone who has been talking about it then both my daughters would quickly deduce something was unusual. I don't really believe my fall trip is going to happen.
I understand! you know you only live once, and if you do it right thats all you need! Good luck my friend!
Old 07-04-2011, 12:56 AM   #29
armystrong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Yes I had the session! She is SUPER HOT!

That is hardcore, lol. But what do you do at that point? I would imagine it would cement that particular vow of silence...
armystrong is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:08 AM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by armystrong View Post
That is hardcore, lol. But what do you do at that point? I would imagine it would cement that particular vow of silence...
Truth be told... she was more concerned that I would tell her parents! Go figure, lucky me! She demanded we have the session so I would keep my mouth shut! My kids know I have female friends (Lots of them!) they think nothing of it! Wouldn't be the end of the world if they found out many were providers. My son wanted to buy me a session for my birthday?! I told him I didn't need for him to pay for me to have sex! "That’s my job!"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women