Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-11-2022, 05:11 PM   #16
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'Fukka View Post
Yes, Bamboo. Exactly like that.

I had choices in terms of who I wanted to see. The other girl available that day (named Emily), didn't have any reviews on her (at least not on ECCIE). I would have chosen Emily if I had seen an accurate review on Arisa.

I don't mind TOFTT if no one has reviewed a particular girl. But what good is a review to the community if the details are wrong. And I don't mean, "I'm-a-bad-judge-of-age" wrong, I mean, "The-review-says-27-and-this-woman-is-47" wrong.

I'm not going to kid myself and ask why hobbyists/providers would lie about ages. But I also know there are a lot of hobbyists on this board who would be thrilled to see a woman like Arisa KNOWING that she's in her 40s.

The good news for me is that I still had a good session with Arisa. My experience could have been a lot worse, and I'm glad it wasn't.
Here we are with the age thing again, I dont even consider it. I focus on her service and the session. If people get hung up over that and in this case it was not an issue lets focus on well he checked this box instead of that one. The main reason some folks here do not review is they can not stand the heat when the gal I am looking at looks one way and they see another. I do not have that vision nor does anyone else so go and see them and do your own review and I will follow and pick it apart because thats what we do.

If you want in the pool, jump in!! Its easy to pick apart everything or every review. Thats what Trolls do.

Thanks for your comments J'Fukka and your opinions. Very nice review of a very nice lady.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:50 PM   #17
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'Fukka View Post
Yes, Bamboo. Exactly like that.

I had choices in terms of who I wanted to see. The other girl available that day (named Emily), didn't have any reviews on her (at least not on ECCIE). I would have chosen Emily if I had seen an accurate review on Arisa.

I don't mind TOFTT if no one has reviewed a particular girl. But what good is a review to the community if the details are wrong. And I don't mean, "I'm-a-bad-judge-of-age" wrong, I mean, "The-review-says-27-and-this-woman-is-47" wrong.

I'm not going to kid myself and ask why hobbyists/providers would lie about ages. But I also know there are a lot of hobbyists on this board who would be thrilled to see a woman like Arisa KNOWING that she's in her 40s.

The good news for me is that I still had a good session with Arisa. My experience could have been a lot worse, and I'm glad it wasn't.
Yeah... I agree with you it’s those small details, which really aren’t small at all to you, me and others regarding age, weight and other physical attributes we deem important when reading a review. Stuff like that where promoters embellish to draw a hobbyist in just like the highly photoshopped pics of the lady that are 20 years old or more. It all contributes to disappointment because those things DO MATTER to a paying hobbyist relying on reviews for honest information.

Again, as I said before: “Just like any reviews for any product or service you begin to notice a pattern of posters who can be easily identified as biased promoters. You just have to ignore those as if they don’t exist - their opinions don’t matter.” In other words treat them like a ghost.

But glad you had an ok time otherwise. Totally understand though why you wouldn’t repeat.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:00 AM   #18
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

IT DOES MATTER GHOST!!!!!!!!! I TRIED TO TELL YOU!!!!! now you got proof more people want accurate accounts. not bs lies to try to drum up business. it only hurts the girl. that is unless you dont think enough of the girl to be truthful. i can only imagine the confusion on a girls face when she doesnt know why the customer is upset when he first meets her. and then you brush it off like its no big deal but ive been telling you it is. then you just say that people are trolls because they complain. serious question. are you a pimp? yes or no. because if you are, you are not good at it. this is why i do research before i meet a girl.
Old 05-12-2022, 09:13 AM   #19
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
IT DOES MATTER GHOST!!!!!!!!! I TRIED TO TELL YOU!!!!! now you got proof more people want accurate accounts. not bs lies to try to drum up business. it only hurts the girl. that is unless you dont think enough of the girl to be truthful. i can only imagine the confusion on a girls face when she doesnt know why the customer is upset when he first meets her. and then you brush it off like its no big deal but ive been telling you it is. then you just say that people are trolls because they complain. serious question. are you a pimp? yes or no. because if you are, you are not good at it. this is why i do research before i meet a girl.
Look Troll, go somewhere else to stalk them. Do not read any of my reviews and you will be just fine. Do your research, make your own decision and move on. This is your last get out of jail free card.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2846287
Old 05-12-2022, 01:25 PM   #20
packeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I think the best approach here is to add these promoters to your ignore list. I have many in mine including Ghost. You can still see that they post something, but it says "This message is hidden because ... is on your ignore list." I think its quite easy to identify who is a real unpaid contributor (JFukka) and the ones who are not.

Click on the username of the promoter you want to ignore and their profile will pop up. Right under the red upload image button you will see a drop down "User Lists" where you can add them to ignore.

I have been on this board a long time and even the board this one took the place of. This promoter culture and their posts ruin the experience and purpose imo.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:05 PM   #21
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by packeye View Post
I think the best approach here is to add these promoters to your ignore list. I have many in mine including Ghost. You can still see that they post something, but it says "This message is hidden because ... is on your ignore list." I think its quite easy to identify who is a real unpaid contributor (JFukka) and the ones who are not.

Click on the username of the promoter you want to ignore and their profile will pop up. Right under the red upload image button you will see a drop down "User Lists" where you can add them to ignore.

I have been on this board a long time and even the board this one took the place of. This promoter culture and their posts ruin the experience and purpose imo.
Be careful there Packeye you're making too much sense and that might confuse some of these guys.
Old 05-12-2022, 03:20 PM   #22
Boy Scout
Premium Beef

Encounters: 14

I agree with y'all here that this false age deflation BS needs to stop. I understand if someone occasionally gets an age wrong by 5 years, or even close to 10 years if we're really stretching it. But definitely no more than that. I also get that some have problem guessing age of Asian girls, but being intimately close to Asians for years and decades and you still have a pattern of presenting false age gaps by 10+ years, sometimes 20+, you're the problem.

I know I don't have this problem. I always give my best guessed ages along with all other physical traits to share with all my brothers here. When I'm wrong, I apologize and not double down on excuses and negativity.

I appreciate all reviews, even including from promoters given that they provide useful information. We all pay for service with our hard-earned money and money doesn't grow on trees. Just give us the right age, or your real best guess, and nobody has a problem. Let's make false ages disappear from this board. Thanks.
Old 05-12-2022, 03:38 PM   #23
Bruce01
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

But does she look like in the photo? If yes, then age doesn't matter
Old 05-12-2022, 03:46 PM   #24
Silentbob2
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce01 View Post
But does she look like in the photo? If yes, then age doesn't matter
Bruce, just curious. Do you look the same as you did 10 years ago? Serious question.
I know I don’t.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:11 PM   #25
Bruce01
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentbob2 View Post
Do you look the same as you did 10 years ago?
I don't either but people age differently. I would still book the girl if she looks like the photo. It's totally unacceptable that a granny with lots of wrinkle shows up if I book a young girl.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:51 PM   #26
Silentbob2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce01 View Post
I don't either but people age differently. I would still book the girl if she looks like the photo. It's totally unacceptable that a granny with lots of wrinkle shows up if I book a young girl.
Very true! People do age differently. I promise you, you will not find a “granny” when the door opens. Well, unless you schedule with seven when/if she comes back. Just kidding Ghostrider.
As the great ghostrider said once, or twice or 100 times, I forget. Just take a leap of faith young grasshopper!!
Old 05-12-2022, 06:50 PM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyJoe View Post

I know the older Jessica (from the AMPs) was amazing in service even though she was older.
Exactly right. Read below...

Quote:
IT DOES MATTER GHOST!!!!!!!!! I TRIED TO TELL YOU!!!!! now you got proof more people want accurate accounts.
You were not around then (at least you were not posting), but I posted Jessica's age once, after a slew of reviews from Guys who stated she was as much as 28 years younger than she was. Not joking. You read it right. 28 years.

I was instantly pilloried, guys were telling me I was going to kill Jessica's business with my honesty. I didn't, of course. Everyone knew she was a great Provider, and good-looking to boot. But the age thing just drove a wedge. I suspect that incident of my posting led to some of the bullshit lies vadc made up about me, including the tale of my getting AS busted. vadc is very tight with Jessica, as his postings boasted.

Anyway, Spa girl ages have been a sore point for many, either embellished or truthful. Depends where you sit, and what you stand to gain, I suppose.
Old 05-13-2022, 06:50 PM   #28
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

WHAT!!!???!!?? How dare you call me a troll. I ain’t a troll You penis breath You!!! I thought we were friends man!!! This isn’t how you treat your friends. I swear man if you rip on me like 20 or 30 more times,.... I’m outta here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Look Troll, go somewhere else to stalk them. Do not read any of my reviews and you will be just fine. Do your research, make your own decision and move on. This is your last get out of jail free card.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2846287
Old 05-13-2022, 07:07 PM   #29
Silentbob2
BANNED

Quote:
WHAT!!!???!!?? How dare you call me a troll. I ain’t a troll You penis breath You!!! I thought we were friends man!!! This isn’t how you treat your friends. I swear man if you rip on me like 20 or 30 more times,.... I’m outta here.
Hahaha!! Dude!! Baseketball is one of my favorite movies!!! Great psych out!! Lol
Old 05-13-2022, 07:27 PM   #30
Guest031124
Account Disabled

Encounters: 69

Quote:
biased promoters
“Biased promoters” is too diplomatic, even euphemistic. The expression is “paid advertisers.” The promoters aren’t writing reviews at all! They are simply advertisements. No more truthful than propaganda. My method for dealing with it is to not go to studios that have the need for these advertisers. If they’re good studios, why offer these marketers free blowjobs and cash to promote their business?

It’s deceitful and dishonest. Makes one wonder: Why do the mods allow this to continue? They obviously are aware of it. Are they in on it?

As to the age question: We are being deceived. No promoter can be trusted with accurate info on this or any other subject.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women