Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35867
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2011, 12:19 AM   #16
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissk27 View Post
I can understand the gents that feel more comfortable in their own surroundings, but does that mean I can check your closets/bathroom when I get there? Who's to say your buddy (or wife?) isn't hiding in the closet taping what we do?

A couple of providers felt the need to check out a few rooms a couple of times in my old apt. It wasn't really a big deal and it made them feel more comfortable.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:36 AM   #17
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107
Default If it don't feel right...you'd better take flight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
The circumstances in which we meet in this biz are not natural, they are forced dates motivated by money, not true emotion!
This is a great line, I may have to use it sometime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I always wash my hands and make sure bath room is clear and door is locked and dead bolted.
I do the same. If I'm at an incall at a hotel and their closet door is cracked, I always open it too. I do pretty good homework before I visit a YL, so, I feel pretty good about how the appt. should go. If I ever hear that little voice saying somethings not right, I will tell her somethings not right, leave a majority of the donation, and be on my merrily way!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:58 AM   #18
coven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
The circumstances in which we meet in this biz are not natural, they are forced dates motivated by money, not true emotion.
I have to disagree with you on this one Isis. No one is forcing anyone to date me, with the exception of a managed lady and I avoid them at all costs. The choice to see me lies solely with you. My choice to see a lady lies solely with me. If we can communicate and there is interest from both parties, we meet. No force necessary.
coven is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:05 AM   #19
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by coventricity View Post
I have to disagree with you on this one Isis. No one is forcing anyone to date me, with the exception of a managed lady and I avoid them at all costs. The choice to see me lies solely with you. My choice to see a lady lies solely with me. If we can communicate and there is interest from both parties, we meet. No force necessary.
I agree with Cov, I only meet those I click with and feel like we will have a great time together, the day I feel "forced" I'm out!!

oh and you can check my closet but you have to fix it as its one of those sliding ones that keeps coming off the hinges. So bring tools
I do always leave the bedroom/bathroom lights on just to make people feel comfortable.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:44 AM   #20
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I agree with Cov, I only meet those I click with and feel like we will have a great time together, the day I feel "forced" I'm out!!

oh and you can check my closet but you have to fix it as its one of those sliding ones that keeps coming off the hinges. So bring tools
I do always leave the bedroom/bathroom lights on just to make people feel comfortable.

SNL,

What type of tools are required?

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:34 AM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

my incall residence....it is a small one bedroom so if ya wanna check it out,feel free!

hotels,I try to leave door to bathroom open & shower curtain open so you know nobody else is there

I went to an incall at a residence in remote Montana once...I learned halfwat thru the session that his girlfriend was hiding on back porch...I told the dude she could have joined us,but she was scared and just wanted to "hear"!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #22
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Yes

Quote:
I can understand the gents that feel more comfortable in their own surroundings, but does that mean I can check your closets/bathroom when I get there? Who's to say your buddy (or wife?) isn't hiding in the closet taping what we do?

Check away!!!
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #23
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by coventricity View Post

Of course we are 2 consenting adults! But we didn't meet off match dot com. There is no true emotion or feeling. The main reason for meeting is for money. Money is the driving force. If a provider wants to disagree fine, but, if I am wrong, if money isn't the driving force of these meetings, then why charge?? When I said "forced dates" I didn't mean physicly forced. I meant forced by the need for money. When I was working, I turned people down also based on their crappy personality. So there is some degree of personal prefence when meeting clients. Most providers want to meet nice men, who treat them well. Not a rude disrespectful dude. But in the end, after all the screening and preparations, money was the reason why the meeting took place. Thats all I'm saying.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:20 PM   #24
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post
SNL,

What type of tools are required?

Only need one "tool"
I already have the tool belt
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #25
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Knock yourself out.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:00 PM   #26
jsparrow
Valued Poster

Dallas, you're always the voice of reason (and experience).

A little caution is OK but some of you are too paranoid. Both parties need to do their homework (screening, reviews, etc.) so you can be comfortable with the meeting.

Let's all play safe, sane, and happy.
jsparrow is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #27
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had men come into my hotel room or incall and have them check everywhere and act all jumpy when they do.

Frankly, it kindof freaks me out a little bit, for lack of a better way to put it.

If a guy wishes to look around, that's fine. But I would prefer someone to ask, first, before just running around the room acting very paranoid.

Some men don't know me by reputation and I understand that. But when a nervous nelly comes into my space, well I'm very empathetic and I'll get nervous, too!

Just my few thoughts on the matter.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Dallas, you're always the voice of reason (and experience).

A little caution is OK but some of you are too paranoid. Both parties need to do their homework (screening, reviews, etc.) so you can be comfortable with the meeting.

Let's all play safe, sane, and happy.
ditto!
{alot of bad situations can be avoided by extensive screening!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #29
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Of course we are 2 consenting adults! But we didn't meet off match dot com. There is no true emotion or feeling. The main reason for meeting is for money. Money is the driving force. If a provider wants to disagree fine, but, if I am wrong, if money isn't the driving force of these meetings, then why charge?? When I said "forced dates" I didn't mean physicly forced. I meant forced by the need for money. When I was working, I turned people down also based on their crappy personality. So there is some degree of personal prefence when meeting clients. Most providers want to meet nice men, who treat them well. Not a rude disrespectful dude. But in the end, after all the screening and preparations, money was the reason why the meeting took place. Thats all I'm saying.
I understand!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:50 PM   #30
stonetammy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

sex in a one room shack will fix that problem, that is a shame tho. People do the darndest things for money
stonetammy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women