Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42508
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2015, 09:12 PM   #16
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Lol...asinine crap......

Sara...I love it when you talk dirty to me.......

Seriously, I am neither attacking nor defending Kaytee. If she entered into a contract with s client and refused to honor it......shame on her.

But, I agree strongly with Farmstuds statements that

A) guys like to loan money to providers because they think it gives them power over pussy and the owners of said pussy are usually aware of this power play.

B) Anyone that loans money to a provider, runs a high probability of not getting it back because of this.

It really is simple: If you can afford a gift, and want to give a gift, do so. But, neither a lender or a borrower be.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:30 PM   #17
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to talk dirty to you again, grits, however right is right and wrong is wrong and everyone knows it's not smart to loan money but Kaytee is in the wrong by not holding her end AS SHE AGREED TO.

No disrespect. I just don't agree.
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 01:32 AM   #18
farmstud60
Valued Poster

There is a difference between being wrong and a rip off artist. But we are making the assumption here that what the OP said is true. Maybe Katie never agreed to it. we don't know.

I also saw Katie the day she was late claiming the other provider was playing games with her when she had to give her a ride because the other providers car was broke.

Bottom line is we don't really know which providers story is the real one, or maybe they were both true. Or more likely there was half truths to both stories. Only thing I would say for sure is those two providers had a falling out and won't be doing doubles anymore.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:43 AM   #19
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
There is a difference between being wrong and a rip off artist. But we are making the assumption here that what the OP said is true. Maybe Katie never agreed to it. we don't know.

I also saw Katie the day she was late claiming the other provider was playing games with her when she had to give her a ride because the other providers car was broke.

Bottom line is we don't really know which providers story is the real one, or maybe they were both true. Or more likely there was half truths to both stories. Only thing I would say for sure is those two providers had a falling out and won't be doing doubles anymore.
I am the other provider you are talking about. I have never played games with her or her time. She was three hours late picking me up and giving me one lie after another.
I stopped having anything to do with her after the 3rd time she had stood me and a client up for doubles. I take my business serious and don't play games with people.
She is not reliable, lies all the time and anyone that thinks the act of sweet and innocent she portrays is real is a idiot. I know the real Kaytee..
Believe what you want it really does not matter to me, she will take what she can and have no conscious about giving it back.

I will say she is fun to be with in a session, if you can get her to show up for it.

Everyone stay safe and take care.

I've been pretty happy staying away from and not being part of the drama on this board so I believe I will go back to my drama free world now.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 05:49 AM   #20
ILuvNips
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I hate to bring up ethics to hookers n johns, but when has it been ok not to repay loans? If you were to lay down $$ on the nightstand, wouldn't you expect some lovin once you got out of the bathroom to freshen up? Or is it ok for a lady to bolt? What difference should there be if a day or week pass after the bucks change hands?
Ive been burned a couple times that I chaulked up and laughed about because I knew she could have made lots more $ by just seeing me more.
Had the one good experience where she paid me back in spades, still calls me for drinks and sex. Doesnt ask for money anymore but I slip her some anyway.
The only one that ticks me off was the one that robbed me blind working for her pimp/bf. But, fate has a way of evening things out...JS
ILuvNips is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:22 AM   #21
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Karma is a bitch, that is for sure.The problem with a loan is there is no recourse unless you have something signed. You are at the mercy of the good will of the provider.

I have seen Katie a few times, always showed up on time and as promised with clothing request I had asked for. I should qualify that she was a half hour late the last time, and she said it was because she had to wait to take MsY to Lincoln.

So I have no idea what really happened between Katie and MsY, I will just say they had a falling out. I have found that both sides have a story, and usually the truth is a combination of the two.

I will always take my personal experience over stories posted by others. Not to say the other stories are wrong, but usually only a limited one side of the story is told here.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:55 AM   #22
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Karma is a bitch, that is for sure.The problem with a loan is there is no recourse unless you have something signed. You are at the mercy of the good will of the provider.

I have seen Katie a few times, always showed up on time and as promised with clothing request I had asked for. I should qualify that she was a half hour late the last time, and she said it was because she had to wait to take MsY to Lincoln.

So I have no idea what really happened between Katie and MsY, I will just say they had a falling out. I have found that both sides have a story, and usually the truth is a combination of the two.

I will always take my personal experience over stories posted by others. Not to say the other stories are wrong, but usually only a limited one side of the story is told here.
I will say she never drove me to Lincoln a client that is on these boards drove me home because she never showed up to get me. Oh she showed up but a hhr late and I was already gone!
Believe what you want, I have never lied on or off these boards and have no reason too start now.
I by no means want any bad to happen to her or have people stop seeing her, she is a good person and i believe she means no harm to anyone, she is just lost and i hope she finds herself.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 09:41 AM   #23
Guest040816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Heyyyyy, I just thought of something. I'm a little short on cash right now. Any providers that will give me a session today, in exchange for payment next month? (I'm only half kidding...)
Guest040816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:19 PM   #24
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Ever notice that the chance of a car breakdown in 50 times higher for provider than the rest of the population or the chance that a relative died or the cell phone takes a crap. lol Now we are lucky in this area that we have some great reliable ladies.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:36 PM   #25
farmstud60
Valued Poster

There are some good providers luckily for us. It does seem like some of the problems have money management problems though, and loaning them money sure isn't going to help them or change them.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:47 PM   #26
gc8clbs
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Sara that was spot on and is just further proof that you are truly one of very few great providers that totally have it together.

Fellas, the great ones will never ask for an advance. So make your lives much simpler and just stick to seeing them.
gc8clbs is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 06:30 PM   #27
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing View Post
Heyyyyy, I just thought of something. I'm a little short on cash right now. Any providers that will give me a session today, in exchange for payment next month? (I'm only half kidding...)
Again?

Next alert is on you.
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 08:18 PM   #28
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Thanks Y for your honesty. I also think she is a good person. But man we have seen so many on here fall for some reason or another. It is not unlike a lot of my living and some deceased musician friends All the talent and you have let other things get the better of you. Hope the best for her also.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 08:25 PM   #29
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know Katee but I know Miss Y...she is very reputable and a great friend!!

my motto....
I AM A 100% DRAMA FREE PROVIDER!! YMMV IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY!!
I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY I DID NOT EARN...... I TREAT MY CLIENTS LIKE KINGS!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 09:23 PM   #30
radjock
BANNED

Encounters: 7

I will say this, this was not a loan, this was advance payment for future sessions. I have done this in the past with other providers and have had more successes than failures. The providers that have kept their end of the bargain I am grateful for and have had lots of fun with. The couple that have not kept up their end of the bargain have had karma bite them in the ass eventually.

In this case, Kaytee is great BCD, which is why I agreed to the advanced payment, but she is a lying sack of shit and karma will eventually bite her in the ass, too.
radjock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women