Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2021, 08:24 AM   #16
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The media went crazy when Big T golfed , this idiot works a half a day a week , and crickets , and when somebody asked where's puddens Denial and name calling starts Hmm
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:26 AM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Not from royamcr. You take away his petty name calling and you've left him with half a vocabulary at best. But people like him, so rude, crude, everything based on uncontrollable anger, you really get to see who that person is and can then judge what they have to say. And the really funny thing about people like royamcr, is that he is literally no different, ( only the other side of the coin ) from the "trumptards", he complains about. Royamcr is the poster boy for party before truth and country, which is the argument he uses against his advisories. "They support Trump no matter what", which of course is exactly what royamcr does with the Democratic party.

Anybody, and I mean anybody, which includes many senior officers coming forward suggesting that Milley had the authority to go behind the back of the President because he was "worried about his mental health " and that it was OK to take the measures he took, which include promising our enemy that he would warn said enemy and dis-obey a direct order from the President, is a traitor and exactly the kind of guy royamcr would admire because the measure was taken against Trump but would he agree with Milley if Milley decided Joe Biden now couldn't be trusted and started hiding conversations Biden? Uh, no, don't think so.

Royamcr is exactly what he accuses others of being and doing, putting party before truth and and country.

The very best that could be said about Milley as that he had "good intentions" ( which I don't buy for a second ) even if they violated the Constitution and his oath to the President. "He was sincerely worried" according to all those folks over at MSNBC who I will ask again as well as anybody on the board, please show me in the Constitution where the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs gets to decide on the mental health of the President and if found deficient, by him, then has the authority to change the foreign policy of the President of the United States.

Unless and until you can prove that, you are supporting a traitor for no other reason that the both of you don't like Trump and have no respect for the Constitution and chain of command.

My Democrat friend ask me tonight when I presented this to him, "what was he supposed to do if he was afraid Trump would nuke China" ( and where the hell did he get such a notion in the first place, maybe he'll explain on the 28th ) to which I answered "Resign" and tell the world why you resigned instead of committing treason.

My friend says BUT, there are an awful lot of senior officers who are saying they agree with Milley WHO ALSO CAN'T LEGALLY JUSTIFY WHAT THEY JUST SAID", as if a certain number means the Constitution can be changed without Congress. And these are the people leading our military that put party over truth and the Constitution.

This is worse than anything Trump did or tried to do because we had the courts to block Trump, who is there to block Milley?

Comment HF - thank you for a well written post and , and thoughtful discussion.

a thought - Given all teh furor - about - as I understand the allegations - Milley called China military leader adn promised to warn teh Chinese military of any military action against them.
Given that as True- Milley has endangered the Lives of American Servicemen/women under his Command. Deliberately adn Knowingly - given aid and comfort to the enemy in a time of war - if war occurred.

That is treason - and endangering One's own troops by telegraphing military plans to teh enemy - Is Criminal.

Milley should be court-martialaed.

Yet the howling screeching DPST are all in defense of Milley - because he is a 'woke' DPST - and should be non-partisan as a military Person. .

for sedition - as we are not yet in a declared War with China.

HF - Thank You good Sir - a well reasoned post on Milley
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women