Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35916
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2015, 07:54 AM   #16
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

My perfect day:

It starts about 6:30 on a Saturday or Sunday morning. Spring or fall. The rental houses are all occupied, no repairs needed, the day job is over for the week. The night before I had applied a heavy rub to a 10 pound pork shoulder and let it rest in the fridge overnight.

As the sun is coming up, I’m loading the charcoal and apple wood chunks into my Weber smoker. I light the charcoal, let the smoker settle down to temp, then put on the shoulder to smoke for the day. About 20 feet away from the smoker is a hammock; I stretch out with a book, relaxing and enjoying the early morning quiet.

About 9 or so, the door opens and my lady comes outside. Her hair is sleep-tousled, she’s wearing flip-flops and one of my work shirts. She sniffs the air, and at smiles as she smells the sweet wood smoke. She comes over to the hammock, leans over and kisses me.

“Good morning,” she says, in her soft, sultry voice. As she bends over, the work shirt opens up, and I see her fantastic, firm breasts. No bra, she prefers to not wear one around the house. The kiss is long, lingering; we break from the kiss and my hand slides under the shirt, but not to crudely grope her. Instead I softly stroke her lower back, gently caressing her.

I see her expression change become mischievous, and her hands begin to move down me. But where my touch was silky soft, hers is stronger: caressing my shoulders, my chest, my stomach… then with a wicked grin she caresses lower and lower.

My hand in turn begins to explore lower. She is wearing the soft cotton bikini panties I love; I love how they enhance the curve of her rump, and I absolutely love the feel of the soft, thin cotton as my fingers explore more private regions.

I hear the neighbors next door… but they’re on the other side of a 6 foot wood privacy fence. My lady hears them as well, and I see a daredevil expression come over her. She giggles as she works my shorts, then my briefs off me. Standing up, she slowly dances in place as she takes her bikini panties off. She eases her way onto the hammock, straddling me while unbuttoning the work shirt.

As she slides me inside her, my hands caress her breasts. She slowly rides me, the hammock gently swinging to and fro. We don’t say a word since we can hear the neighbors talking on the other side of the fence. The thrill of the near-public exposure is intoxicating!

It drives her crazy to stay silent and the pressure beings her closer and closer. She quickly reaches her orgasm: I feel her inner muscles clenching me, and I explode inside her! She collapses onto my chest with me still inside her, but I quickly soften and gently ease out. She lays against me with her eyes closed, the soft sounds of her breathing the only sound she utters.

After a few minutes, she raises her head and kisses me again, then we nestle together, her head on my shoulder, and gently swing in the morning breeze while the BBQ smokes away.
Guest061415-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:38 AM   #17
mwise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
hmmm, after grabbing the milk carton and finding the so's pic on the back... probably take a road trip to the ocean.
This with the lottery bs reminds me of a great joke....

Honey, pack your bags I've won the lottery! GREAT, what should I pack for, Caribbean? Snow Skiing? Who gives a fuck, just be out by noon!
mwise is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 10:44 AM   #18
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't care about winning the lottery
Or going on fancy trips

My perfect day:
Wake up to hear everyone I know is in good health and living life just fine
Receive good news that my favorite person in the world isn't trying to harm himself anymore (or anyone for that matter)
Go grab lunch at my favorite restaurant with my favorite person in the world
Hang out at the mall with friends and checking out the cute outfits. Maybe go for a hike up Pinnacle Mountain or hang out at the park.
Have dinner by the river, listening to the water, sipping my favorite adult drink, not worrying about getting fat
Top it off with falling asleep waiting to do it all again
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:28 PM   #19
ArrDevel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

A beach. Some beer. A beautiful woman. Nice dinner out. Moonlight walk on the beach. Hot sex with aforementioned beautiful woman.
ArrDevel is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:12 PM   #20
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews

A beach, a sunset and classical music
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:48 PM   #21
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The perfect morning would be awakening late with Ginger Doll snuggled against me.
We would have spent the night together trying most every position in The Book of Sex. We would have a good breakfast and take a backpack trip to a waterfall. Eat the food we brought with us and sit together and relax as the spray of the water cools us. Give each other full body massages from toes to scalps. Kiss every inch of Ginger. Watch the stars when it gets dark. Join ourselves together and make love with with a passion most cannot even fathom.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 06:17 PM   #22
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
The perfect morning would be awakening late with Ginger Doll snuggled against me.
We would have spent the night together trying most every position in The Book of Sex. We would have a good breakfast and take a backpack trip to a waterfall. Eat the food we brought with us and sit together and relax as the spray of the water cools us. Give each other full body massages from toes to scalps. Kiss every inch of Ginger. Watch the stars when it gets dark. Join ourselves together and make love with with a passion most cannot even fathom.
That sounds awesome, Tuck! We might have to try to make your fantasy a reality the next time I'm in Little Rock!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:14 PM   #23
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You'll get me all horny talkin' like that
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 11:41 PM   #24
Sam_Clemens
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I wake up, log on to the internet, and discover that due to a bank error in my favor, my student loan balance is erased entirely.

Then I'd probably go back to bed.

(I've got a lot of student loans to pay off).
Sam_Clemens is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women