Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41250
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2023, 09:28 AM   #16
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The entire concept of reparations is pure stupidity. How is it helping anyone to transfer money from people who never owned slaves to people who were never enslaved. How about addressing the real things that are holding back the black community, like fatherlessness. Can’t do that tho, even mentioning the actual problem makes you a racist.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 05:47 PM   #17
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The entire concept of reparations is pure stupidity. How is it helping anyone to transfer money from people who never owned slaves to people who were never enslaved. How about addressing the real things that are holding back the black community, like fatherlessness. Can’t do that tho, even mentioning the actual problem makes you a racist.
That, but also education. However most of the education problem is that inner city schools are, for the most part, a complete zoo. And they are a complete zoo because the majority of the kids don’t want to be educated.
Inner city kids(black or white) that really want educated need to be saved from their own fatherless homes and rotten school environment. Other then that, I’m not paying for shit. Pick yourself up, take advantage of all the minority opportunities out there and stop making excuses.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 06:38 PM   #18
Jacuzzme
BANNED

“We need fathers. We know the statistics—that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it. Of all the rocks upon which we build our lives, family is the most important, and we are called to recognize and honor how critical every father is to that foundation. If we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that too many fathers are missing from too many lives and too many homes.”

-President Obama
Old 05-20-2023, 06:54 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
“We need fathers. We know the statistics—that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it. Of all the rocks upon which we build our lives, family is the most important, and we are called to recognize and honor how critical every father is to that foundation. If we are honest with ourselves, we’ll admit that too many fathers are missing from too many lives and too many homes.”

-President Obama
That was the only thing Obama said that was fact and true. It’s not like inner city kids don’t want to learn. In far too many cases, there’s not a 2 parent home that STRESSES education. It doesn’t take a village to raise a child. Because the village has failed. It takes strong families, values and yes, religion. People are products of their environment. Bad environments produce bad people for the most part. I’ve played sports with a lot of guys from tough environments, they had to jump thru more hoops than I did. But they are the exception. They told me there were better athletes that never made it out of the hood. They chose the wrong path because there was no direction.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 07:38 PM   #20
Jacuzzme
BANNED

On the other side of the coin, it’s why Asian kids excel. They have strong families who stress the value of education. They’re also discriminated against for college admissions, but that’s a different conversation.
Old 05-20-2023, 07:53 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
On the other side of the coin, it’s why Asian kids excel. They have strong families who stress the value of education. They’re also discriminated against for college admissions, but that’s a different conversation.
Absolutely, just take a ride thru Carnegie Mellon. It looks like Hong Kong or Seoul. Pitt too. Ivies discriminate against Asians.
Old 05-21-2023, 09:20 AM   #22
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

African Americans get into colleges even with lower than average GPA and SAT scores. I’m fine with that. They also get into other colleges with the same advantages.
My problem is there is a disproportionate number of AA kids who do not want to learn, ruin the school environment for the kids that do, and yet still want reparations.
Of course it starts at home but that’s not my responsibility.

One of my best friends use to teach at Woodland Hills. He couldn’t wait to get the hell out. Kids fighting daily. It wasn’t cool to study, behave and learn. He’s now at a suburban school and the difference is night and day.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 09:40 AM   #23
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
African Americans get into colleges even with lower than average GPA and SAT scores. I’m fine with that. They also get into other colleges with the same advantages.
And then there are company owners who admit that they refuse to hire black people....

Woodland Hills is a suburban school, BTW.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 09:43 AM   #24
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
And then there are company owners who admit that they refuse to hire black people....

Okay, please show examples where a company owner has stated that please.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 09:53 AM   #25
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
My problem is there is a disproportionate number of AA kids who do not want to learn, ruin the school environment for the kids that do, and yet still want reparations.
Of course it starts at home but that’s not my responsibility.

One of my best friends use to teach at Woodland Hills. He couldn’t wait to get the hell out. Kids fighting daily. It wasn’t cool to study, behave and learn. He’s now at a suburban school and the difference is night and day.
The system is complete discrimination.

1. Are blacks born dumber than whites or asians?..... no

2. There are more whites living in poverty than any other race so let's throw out the argument that blacks get extra points for college than whites or Asians

Asians aren't born smarter that other races so let's throw out that they should have points deducted for being Asians

Blacks should be offended the way the system is because it basically says you are dumber than others so we need to give you extra help. Utter bullshit

It is as others have pointed out... culture. Double the amount of unwed black women than whites. Basically fatherless. No family system in a far larger amount.

Until the family system is changed nothing will change. Dan Quayle. Had it right years ago and was blasted by the liberals
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 10:48 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

Braddock and Turtle Creek are a part of Woodland Hills. Have you been to those places lately?
Old 05-21-2023, 10:56 AM   #27
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Okay, please show examples where a company owner has stated that please.
According to the forum rules, I don't think that I should be that specific. If you search threads I have started, you will see where a company owner has said it. You may find a clue in my use of an ellipsis.
Old 05-21-2023, 10:59 AM   #28
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Braddock and Turtle Creek are a part of Woodland Hills. Have you been to those places lately?

suburb-an outlying district of a city, especially a residential one.

I have. Those are all suburbs according to the definition, as are Edgewood, Churchill, and Forest Hills.
Old 05-21-2023, 11:15 AM   #29
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Reckon we can get-out the metric charts and measure
distances to see which schoolhouses we'll can all
considour to be city-area or suburban.

But I'd rather address Charley3's good point before it's lost.

Maybe it's time for familys with black-skin to surely ditch
the clannism and MOVE their children to a SAFER area to live
and attend school.

Maybe it's $300 dollars more a month - but the result would
surely be worthe-while.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 11:38 AM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
suburb-an outlying district of a city, especially a residential one.

I have. Those are all suburbs according to the definition, as are Edgewood, Churchill, and Forest Hills.
Some “suburban” school districts encompass areas that are just as bad as inner city schools. Penn Hills HS actually has a day care center for students. Baldwin has a couple large Section 8 projects. Some parts of Aliquippa you don’t want to venture into. Conversely, Allderdice is a City school. It’s in the heart of one of the wealthiest areas in Pittsburgh.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women