Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48281
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37163
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2015, 09:30 AM   #16
zipster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If they can't afford to pay, they shouldn't get to play!! "Getting back" at a provider in a review for her rate is BS! Don't give it a second thought dear....if he couldn't afford your rate, he should have never pursued you and moved on.
zipster is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:30 AM   #17
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie@nn View Post
It just aggravated me that he wrote the "off" review after i declined to see him for 120. Not before. It seems that this was his way to "get back" at me for turning his offer down.

It does appear that way but if he had written it timely it probably would have been the same based on what he wrote. And it was tacky/rude of him to ask about the gas money
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:20 PM   #18
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

From what I read the rate was agreed by the op before he showed up, the bad review is definitely from bad service.

Every provider posting here is stuck on "the rate " she agreed, she could of said NO!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:33 PM   #19
Genosha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie@nn View Post
It just aggravated me that he wrote the "off" review after i declined to see him for 120. Not before. It seems that this was his way to "get back" at me for turning his offer down.
Lol yikes. Basically, I saw posts where she was offering specials. This one in particular is the one she's referencing in her post that i inquired about: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1303339&highlight=. There it clearly states she was running 120hhr specials. All i did was ask if that was still available. Yes, i asked after the fact (sometimes it is still available, sometimes it isn't...you never know unless you ask). She told me it was no longer 2/15/15 lol and said no. Fair enough. I moved on. Do you think that is the first time i passed on seeing a gal or a gal has passed on seeing me? I wasn't butthurt at all lol. It's fairly normal. It's ok. My world does not come crashing down....The content of the review was staying the same regardless. Leslie, didn't you even say to me before i left, 'Please don't write me a No review....' Why would you say that if you were even remotely confident that you provided that great of an experience? And i'm not even that hard to please lol. The review was already written for premium access and by no means a way to get back at Leslie. I'm not even that type of person, nor do i take the hobby that seriously. As long as there is no threat to my safety/property or nonsense happening like unexpected visitors popping up, there isn't much in the hobby that upsets me. Well, NCNS is another, but I've never even posted the times I've gotten NCNS'd when i easily could have if i was the 'get back' at a person type. Heck, one gal i've seen i expressed concern in private about a character hanging out outside of her incall prior to writing my review of her. We had a very respectful, open and honest dialogue about it. She actually encouraged me to post about the guy that was hanging around lol. I've seen her multiple times.

The title of this thread is 'rude reviews' and i just don't see the review in question as rude at all. Have had several guys thank me for my honesty. I didn't think this situation was that big of a deal until i saw this thread lol, but i do have a tendency to take some hobby-related things lightlier than others. If you feel like i did this to get back at you Leslie, i apologize. Even in the review i stated i'd easily see you again in the right situation. If the review was written with ill-intent, i would've taken that part out, amongst other things.

Listen, I don't like writing reviews. But when i do, i try to do it right. I try to be as honest and straightforward as possible. If guys have questions, I answer them. This is an information exchange website. That is part of the reason why the guys are here. Reviews put you in a tough spot, especially if it's not an absolute 'yes' or 'no' experience. You want to do right by the gals if they didn't completely screw you over, but also don't want to disservice the guys because you don't want that done to you. Guys are damn near begging for others to start writing more honest reviews because of how embellished reviews are these days. There's even a thread about that lol. Sometimes feelings get hurt, even if unintentional. I don't know. I have seen many gals in the hobby. More than i should, but hey, i like the no strings attached variety. I'm pretty easy going, easy to please, and easy to talk to. Several gals on & off here can vouch for that. I've even seen some gals that have commented on this very thread lol. A couple of them several times. Never had a problem. It's just not that serious. If a gal takes care of me, i'm pretty loyal and always give them repeat business in some form or fashion. I take care of those who take care of me (without being a white knight). I would address some comments that were made on this thread, but it's not worth it. Lol i hobby for fun. Not drama. I can find drama anywhere, for free. Relax folks.
Genosha is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:44 PM   #20
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188
Default Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Say What, way to stand on both sides of the fence with the comments on the review. Nice work.
I am too short to straddle a fence.

I'll just formulate my own opinion of Leslie. Nothing wrong with him feeling the way he feels and nothing wrong with her feeling the way she feels.

I will, however, pay for my own gas.
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:02 PM   #21
Genosha
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
I am too short to straddle a fence.

I'll just formulate my own opinion of Leslie. Nothing wrong with him feeling the way he feels and nothing wrong with her feeling the way she feels.

I will, however, pay for my own gas.
Damn some of you guys are really hung up on that gas part lol. I could've easily omitted that if i was trying to mislead and deceive. Easily. Instead, I was trying to paint an entire and fair picture. I guess this is the consequences of that decision lol. If you take out the gas part and you're not a white knight...would you still have a problem with the review?
Old 03-05-2015, 02:19 PM   #22
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

If this is the post he is talking about, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056387086&postcount=2 then the provider should have honored it or she should not have posted it. But, she can also retract it, just as quickly as she posted it at anytime, which she told you that was from a few weeks ago and so she was no longer running that special. Never assume or hope for anything from a provider, after you are screened, asking direct questions gets you direct answers.

Nothing wrong with the review itself as it seems like a fair assessment of your opinion of how the session was.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:20 PM   #23
Say What
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosha View Post
Damn some of you guys are really hung up on that gas part lol. I could've easily omitted that if i was trying to mislead and deceive. Easily. Instead, I was trying to paint an entire and fair picture. I guess this is the consequences of that decision lol. If you take out the gas part and you're not a white knight...would you still have a problem with the review?
Relax, Gen. Let's go get a beer...my treat. Wait a minute. Who am I kidding? It would have to be my treat. It would also have to be within walking distance of your place. Otherwise, you'd have to ask me for gas money.

Just kidding. Honestly, I've said this like three times now...you have a right to feel the way you feel and so does she. And, there you go with that "white knight" shit again. Every time you throw that term out there, I'm gonna make fun of you asking a lady for gas money. How about that?
Old 03-05-2015, 02:25 PM   #24
Genosha
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
Relax, Gen. Let's go get a beer...my treat. Wait a minute. Who am I kidding? It would have to be my treat. It would also have to be within walking distance of your place. Otherwise, you'd have to ask me for gas money.

Just kidding. Honestly, I've said this like three times now...you have a right to feel the way you feel and so does she. And, there you go with that "white knight" shit again. Every time you throw that term out there, I'm gonna make fun of you asking a lady for gas money. How about that?
Lol do as you wish buddy. Yet again, i didn't call you a white knight, but you continue to react like one. I didn't ask her for gas money. Keep posting ROS content in public though, if it makes you feel better.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:32 PM   #25
Say What
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosha View Post
Lol do as you wish buddy. Yet again, i didn't call you a white knight, but you continue to react like one. I didn't ask her for gas money. Keep posting ROS content in public though, if it makes you feel better.
Better?

Old 03-05-2015, 02:34 PM   #26
JuanBear4U
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
From what I read the rate was agreed by the op before he showed up, the bad review is definitely from bad service.

Every provider posting here is stuck on "the rate " she agreed, she could of said NO!
+1. It was a fair review honestly. He in no way bashed the provider so I don't see how he was rude. other than shorting her 10 bucks I understand that part.

Say what, no offense man but you are sort of coming off as a white knight.
JuanBear4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 02:56 PM   #27
Say What
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanBear4U View Post
Say what, no offense man but you are sort of coming off as a white knight.
Non taken. Just pointing out that the tone for the session is often set well before it begins.

Genosha is alright with me. So is Leslie. If that's fence straddling, so be it.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:29 PM   #28
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Some people enjoy taking digs at providers via reviews. Don't sweat it. Boys will be boys. Chin up, hon. This too shall pass.
+1
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:59 PM   #29
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Interesting.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:48 PM   #30
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26