Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2016, 07:31 AM   #16
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Interesting observation you have. So how is that really any different than what you do as a provider?

With the exception of Freaknik I've been to many Spring break and Fraternity parties and judging from what I saw Freaknik likely didnt have shit on these parties. Especially the white spring break parties. I do think your comments are a picture perfect example of the stereotypical thought process of all things being equal let's demonize the black decadence while making light of the white decadence. Black = evil ; White = fun

That was my same exact thought lol
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 07:46 AM   #17
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Interesting observation you have. So how is that really any different than what you do as a provider?

With the exception of Freaknik I've been to many Spring break and Fraternity parties and judging from what I saw Freaknik likely didnt have shit on these parties. Especially the white spring break parties. I do think your comments are a picture perfect example of the stereotypical thought process of all things being equal let's demonize the black decadence while making light of the white decadence. Black = evil ; White = fun

I guess I'll start with me, I feel it's different because I feel no regrets, no emptiness. I am not being exploited or drunk and being encouraged to do stuff only for the sexual satisfaction of men that I really want to say no to. I'm happy, I'm making my own choices and I am giving something, as well as getting something. I feel equal to my clients, not below them.

I know men want to think that all these women (girls) are sexual monsters and just can't get enough of their man meat and cum, but that's not the case most of the time and for the girls that this is simply a phase in life, some of these party fucks memories can haunt them for life, but I can tell from your posts you are a smart man, so you know how emotionally different men and women are, I am sure you are just humoring me by allowing me to think I am explaining something to you

Okay my friend, I'm like 98% sure you are black and my SO is black, so you and I both know black gatherings get more wild than white gatherings. Yes, it's a "race" thing, but no, it is not a "raciest" thing. I can't stand going to some of the bar gatherings my SO enjoys, all these men are just trying to show the other up. No smiles, just cocky men that think they run the city. Fights, of course. A shooting, hell won't even make the news. But when we go to a bar I enjoy, everyone is smiling, laughing, having a lighthearted time. The vibe is just very different. And this goes for bars, pool parties, beach parties, clubs. You already know if you host 2 events on 2 different days at the same venue ... 1 day for people that heard about the event on 9.79 and the other day for people that heard about the event on 104.1. You will have 2 very different parties

And you know this, man!!!!!!!
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 10:45 AM   #18
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
But when we go to a bar I enjoy, everyone is smiling, laughing, having a lighthearted time.
^^^^^^^

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 04:11 PM   #19
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I guess I'll start with me, I feel it's different because I feel no regrets, no emptiness. I am not being exploited or drunk and being encouraged to do stuff only for the sexual satisfaction of men that I really want to say no to. I'm happy, I'm making my own choices and I am giving something, as well as getting something. I feel equal to my clients, not below them. - ^ It appears to me these girls feel the same way as you. They don't look forced or sad to me, especially in Spring Break party atmosphere. The guys in many cases may be doing exactly what the girls are doing and that's enjoying their youth, getting wasted, being overly sexual, and having a good time. No? From what I can tell no one is forcing anyone to do anything against their will.

I know men want to think that all these women (girls) are sexual monsters and just can't get enough of their man meat and cum, - I think the fellas just want to see what's up. Will they give up some booty or not. It's called being a red blooded American male. Women are just as sexual as the guys in these cases no one is just going around grabbing pussies. but that's not the case most of the time and for the girls that this is simply a phase in life, - partying for guys and gals may be a phase 'per se' but fucking is a life long sport. some of these party fucks memories can haunt them for life, true but it's their call no one is forcing them to be there and highly engaged in the sexual festivities. but I can tell from your posts you are a smart man, - I don't think I'm smart it's all about common sense. I don't have a true programmatic mind. I have a hard time remembering complex database joins and advanced excel formulas that summarize my cash flow but I hold my own. so you know how emotionally different men and women are, I am sure you are just humoring me by allowing me to think I am explaining something to you - nope I respect most opinions even when I'm called a moron I have no issues with it. It's all good. lol

Okay my friend, I'm like 98% sure you are black - and my SO is black, so you and I both know black gatherings get more wild than white gatherings. Some but not all Yes, it's a "race" thing, but no, it is not a "raciest" thing. I can't stand going to some of the bar gatherings my SO enjoys, all these men are just trying to show the other up. No smiles, just cocky men that think they run the city. Not aiming to be disrespectful but it sounds like your SO is limited in social circles and should show you a lighter side to life. I know fellas like that but I also know G's (as we call them) on another level that don't need to act that way. Won't lie I'm kinda scared to hang out with some of my friends because some are just bad actors out here and I don't expect them to ever 'get it' as they say; but they see me as the one that made it, I represent for them and so they protect me as such. I also have friends on a totally different social circle and so I kinda experience both worlds across a broad spectrum of races but those worlds never cross paths. It's crazy but I know guys on death row and I've also broken bread with famous CEO's. I can but If his circle is only hardcore thugs then you're missing out on different experiences. Fights, of course. A shooting, hell won't even make the news. But when we go to a bar I enjoy, everyone is smiling, laughing, having a lighthearted time. The vibe is just very different. And this goes for bars, pool parties, beach parties, clubs. You already know if you host 2 events on 2 different days at the same venue ... 1 day for people that heard about the event on 9.79 and the other day for people that heard about the event on 104.1. You will have 2 very different parties - different cultures that's all but trust me I've seen my fair share of white decadence and knuckle heads too. Try hitting up Clé Houston some of the douchiest crowds around but plenty of hoes for sure.

And you know this, man!!!!!!!
^ See comments above in red.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 05:01 PM   #20
bigwill832
BANNED

Encounters: 35

I lived in Galveston from about 93-95 and then 97-98. I hated Kappa weekend, we all did. There was not getting around, at all. Best bet was to stock up on groceries, alcohol, and other needs, then just wait it out at home. The beaches and the rest of the island got turned into a giant trash pile.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 05:16 PM   #21
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
I lived in Galveston from about 93-95 and then 97-98. I hated Kappa weekend, we all did. There was not getting around, at all. Best bet was to stock up on groceries, alcohol, and other needs, then just wait it out at home. The beaches and the rest of the island got turned into a giant trash pile.
I personally witnessed some of that trashing of your town.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:48 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You are proud to have trashed Galveston?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:10 PM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

^ I guess I don't understand the question.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:03 PM   #24
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
The beaches and the rest of the island got turned into a giant trash pile.

^^^^^^^^

The trash pile was already there before the crowds showed up.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women