Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #16
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Are you talking about Ann Romney's speech? The one where they ate off a ironing board?

that one too

but im pulling for a change so even though i rolled my eyes , i let it pass
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:09 AM   #17
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I spared myself the speeches, like most of the country. No one cares. No one is watching. Conventions are pretty much meaningless anymore. They play to the faithful, but other than that, no one cares.

Tomorrow, Clinton speaks, and it's the opener for the NFL. Want to guess which will get higher ratings?
I'll be watching football!!
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:19 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
that one too
Then I agree with you. I mean a little of your past for background is ok but these folks (both sides) are going overboard talking about themselves. I was taught not to do that by Mac Davis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:44 AM   #19
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
couldnt watch it...that nor julian castro...watching them makes my stomach churn...

i did hear some talking heads... appears in their speeches they gave lip service to individual achievement because some focus group said to...and then seems it was government to the rescue all the way for both..and barack? he's a saint who will take care of you because he cares.

and oh yeah he was poor..because as a college kid..he took a hand me down table or something or other..what a joke.

one more poor story by all these rich ppl will make me puke

there is just so much dishonesty in all these people do and say its disheartening
I'll give you this; that's the most appropriate handle for a Texas Republican I have ever seen.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Then I agree with you. I mean a little of your past for background is ok but these folks (both sides) are going overboard talking about themselves. I was taught not to do that by Mac Davis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0
Ain't that the truth.

And by the way, what's with all of the "I owe it all to my moma" shit. Both the Republicans and Democrats are all praising "moma" to the extent that you begin to believe that they were all concieved by emaculate conception.

This ain't a "panderfest", it's a "pukefest".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:54 AM   #21
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
I'll give you this; that's the most appropriate handle for a Texas Republican I have ever seen.
is that a compliment? i like to think the best of everyone...so im taking it so..thanks datyo
Old 09-05-2012, 08:50 AM   #22
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Are you talking about Ann Romney's speech? The one where they ate off a ironing board?

And ate lots of tuna and pasta? Lame. But in the end, giving a good speech isn't what we're electing. We're supposed to be electing the President of the United States of America and leader of the world. Sad really all this electing based on good looks and sound bites.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:53 AM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
And ate lots of tuna and pasta? Lame. But in the end, giving a good speech isn't what we're electing. We're supposed to be electing the President of the United States of America and leader of the world. Sad really all this electing based on good looks and sound bites.
its the height of racism to always have these tv people feel compelled to have to compliment michelle on how great she looks...especially when it aint necessarily so...we will have progressed a lot when something like that doesnt have to be said just to be on the safe side
Old 09-05-2012, 09:03 AM   #24
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

One of the things she said that just made me slap my forehead was, how much in debt they were for college. WTF. You don't HAVE to go harvard and if that's what you want then you can WORK your way through. No one single person in my family going back 4 generations, has ever EVER had college loan debt. We work for it. Every step.

I'm so glad we paid someone to watch it for us and bring out an unbias report of the high points. You couldn't pay me enough money to watch that woman for 60 seconds much less 60 min.

I feel bad saying that, but that's how I feel about her. The polls show you obama folk are in the lead. I truly wonder how many of those votes are dead people. Pelase dont get me wrong. If our side was trying to be deceptive with that vote thing< I will be just as pissed. I hate being mad. Why the heck can't we all work together? I have no problem with democrats. It's Obama I have issue with, and the rest of his radical Left crew.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #25
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Julien Castros Speech would have fit right in with the Republican Theme of giving individules the opportunity to achieve.

He tries to be a good Democrat, but anybody who knows anything about San Antonio's economy knows he governs like a fiscal conservative.
First, there is no such thing as an "individule" and there are no "fiscal conservatives" in the Teapublican Party. Why? One would have opened his mouth during the 8 years of fiscal liberalism under Bush. In addition, they would also realize that tax cuts ARE PROVEN NOT to create jobs and that wars need to be funded with revenue sources. Now, they want us to vote for them when their entire "plan" is a recreation of the Bush fiasco with an austerity program to hurt the middle class and poor thrown in.

What we have is CINOS who have taken over enough of the government with divisiveness and anger to "bully" and obstruct those who are trying to keep us out of a depression by helping small business and ordinary Americans.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #26
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I'm so glad we paid someone to watch it for us and bring out an unbias report of the high points. You couldn't pay me enough money to watch that woman for 60 seconds much less 60 min.

There is no such word as unbias that can be used in the manner you used it. Perhaps you should have gone to Harvard (big H) and learned that people can be "biased" but not "bias". The term "bias" is the noun that is used to define something they show.

In other words, "Biased" is what someone can be and "Bias" is what someone can have when he is "biased".

An example of a sentence using both would be: You are biased and everyone with a brain can see that bias.

Everyone with a brain also watched the actual speech instead of having FAUX interpret it for them.

People who only read "Cliff Notes" should not be the ones reviewing the book. Their posts look too much like they are using the same pigeon English Barleybrains uses to victimize his students.

Go to any Teapublican message board or blog and you'll see the overwhelming number of people who misuse "bias" are the morons who don't understand the word fully in the first place.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:29 AM   #27
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
What we have is CINOS who have taken over enough of the government with divisiveness and anger to "bully" and obstruct those who are trying to keep us out of a depression by helping small business and ordinary Americans.
Now what and or who has taken over the gob'ment? Is CHINO an acronym, an all caps pejorative or Spanish for the Chinese?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
One of the things she said that just made me slap my forehead was, how much in debt they were for college. WTF. You don't HAVE to go harvard and if that's what you want then you can WORK your way through. No one single person in my family going back 4 generations, has ever EVER had college loan debt. We work for it. Every step.
Where did you go to college that you were able to work your way through without debt? I put three kids through college and am not aware of any universities where anyone but the rich can pay full tab. We saved for 15 years to pay for their college educations and still didn't have enough. They worked the whole time and still incurred student loans.

With all due respect to a beautiful avatar, that's an asinine statement. If you get accepted to Harvard, you find a way to go to Harvard. Unless you prefer another school. They chose to borrow money. He's President of the United States. Wonder where he'd have been had he just decided to go to a school they could afford (which probably would have been NONE!)

I suppose nothing in life is worth reaching for.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #29
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Now what and or who has taken over the gob'ment? Is CHINO an acronym, an all caps pejorative or Spanish for the Chinese?
CINO is a Conservative In Name Only. It is what anyone who espouses Rmoney's plan must be in order to ignore enough economic principles to think that their plan" will work. They are the idiots who think tax cuts for the wealthy create jobs and that an austerity program will cure our economic ills.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #30
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where did you go to college that you were able to work your way through without debt? I put three kids through college and am not aware of any universities where anyone but the rich can pay full tab. We saved for 15 years to pay for their college educations and still didn't have enough. They worked the whole time and still incurred student loans.

With all due respect to a beautiful avatar, that's an asinine statement. If you get accepted to Harvard, you find a way to go to Harvard. Unless you prefer another school. They chose to borrow money. He's President of the United States. Wonder where he'd have been had he just decided to go to a school they could afford (which probably would have been NONE!)

I suppose nothing in life is worth reaching for.
Well said! Or they could have done like Rmoney suggested to some students at a commencement ceremony. Ask your parents for a loan. LMAO. Mittens really is from another planet. Doesn't everyone have rich parents?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women