Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2017, 03:58 PM   #16
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Get the pills. (If your doc sez no, find another doc.) Then, start seeing 2 gals a week. You'll burn a boatload of calories and have no money for food.

Poverty is the greatest motivation to weight loss.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:33 PM   #17
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Working on a healthier lifestyle will greatly improve your sex life. We women don't always want or need Hercules, but we also don't want to go to bed with an elephant walrus either.

I helped two of my dearest client/friends lose about 50+ lbs each.
Motivation, encouragement, and a little coaching.

Learn the phrase - "How can I be better to myself?"
Don't do it so others can have a prettier canvas to look at.
Don't do it so others aren't embarrassed at the beach.

DO it for yourself. To live longer. To live happier. To be able to do more of what you want.

The biggest hurdle is to actually understand what you are putting into your body. Sounds stupid, but the App/program LOSE IT is really helpful with this. You basically enter in what you eat and it tells you the average calories. It takes a while and is tedious to get it going when you first start, but soon it will be second nature. You don't have to make a major switch to some fad or super restrictive diet. Just make a few better choices every day.

It also allows you to enter in your exercise. Little things throughout the day can help better than a grueling 2 hour workout. Baby steps.

Major change doesn't happen overnight, it takes a whole lifestyle change over many many months.

WATER WATER WATER - Get your fill every day.

---------------------

I agree with Elisabeth- Putting a cushion or a stack of pillows under your hips will help with angle and allow for easier access. Let a lady know ahead of time that you are a bigger fella. Most won't care, but some will.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING - Ladies will gripe about this more than anyone thinks... but

CLEANLINESS.

Embarrassing to type, even worse to deal with face to erm...

Lift those rolls, get a VERY sudsy washcloth in the cracks at least twice a day. Sorry, one shower before you go to work won't cut it. Not in Texas heat, not in Alaska. Learn your body, make sure you roll back the skin of your cock and clean it twice a day.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:59 PM   #18
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
We women don't always want or need Hercules.
How wude!
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:40 PM   #19
1anchor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Hey thanks for all the positive input I even like the not so positive 🙄 And thanks especially for the ladies who contributed.
1anchor is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:47 PM   #20
EZ12LUV
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Op, the doctor can help with the Ed. As for the weight loss, need to have a talk with the man in the mirror. It is hard but I know what it's like. Got to ask yourself how bad do you want it everyday.
EZ12LUV is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:41 PM   #21
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1anchor View Post
Hey thanks for all the positive input I even like the not so positive 🙄 And thanks especially for the ladies who contributed.
Brah, we all have our demons. Some of us know what they are. Some have yet to learn. But, once one identifies a problem, no matter the problem or the magnitude, corrections can be made. Having battled weight myself, I understand. And, I will remind you that you took a lifetime to get where you are. So, you may not be Adonis in a 6 mos. But, you can be an improved version of you tomorrow.

And, get the pills from your doc (not OTC). You can be a vastly improved you in less than an hour! Seriously, VASTLY improved.

Did I say vastly? I did. Yup. Vastly. Hugely. Upstanding. Standing up...and wagging it! And, your date will appreciate it, too.

I'm done.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 08:23 PM   #22
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default Atkins

OP,

Atkins diet is the best for quick AND sustainable weight loss....even if you drink.
you can customize you carb intake that suits you palate. You can eat lbs of the "right" food per day. Not cheap, but as you lose #'s, you will eat less per meal...done it for years and have maintained +/- 5 lbs.
Rumor has it that every 10# of weight loss extends the dick by 1/4"....do the math.
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 10:55 PM   #23
1anchor
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTraveler View Post
OP,

Rumor has it that every 10# of weight loss extends the dick by 1/4"....do the math.
Holy shit i am like 150# overweight. Adds like 4 inches
1anchor is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 11:21 PM   #24
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I was pre-diabetic and Dr said I needed to loose some weight. I went on an oatmeal diet; added blueberries, pecans, used artificial sweetener, and skim milk. It worked so well my Dr congratulated me with a fist bump at my last check up. All I ate was oatmeal 3-4x a day. It worked for me. I don't take ANY meds for diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. Good luck whatever you do.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 11:48 PM   #25
awright87
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

I turned 40 and the light bulb went off. I'm in the gym 5 days a week down from 300 to 245. Back to fucking like I'm in my 20's, even the women on her compliment me on it. If I can do it you can too.
awright87 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:44 AM   #26
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBCDFW View Post
5-2 diet and intermittent fasting for the win. Throw in some TRT to give you a boost and the obligatory diet and exercise and in 6 months you may fix everything that ails you
I.F. works, just be disciplined. Set yourself a realistic goal. Say from here to December lose 15 lbs. Before you know it you will see your dick again.
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:57 AM   #27
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=~Ze~;1059913110] Working on a healthier lifestyle will greatly improve your sex life.

WATER WATER WATER - Get your fill every day. [QUOTE]

Two Important W's in what Ze told you, bigboy (and many more if you're really interested in making a Life Change).... ask yourself, how badly do you Want it......is it simply a Wish??? Ya know, there ain't no Fairy God Mothers when it comes to this kinda thing (Rome wasn't built in a Day, right?)....are you Willing to put in the Work (sorry, but there's really no "magic pill" to this....it's gonna take some focus and sacrifice on your part. You up to the task?)

Oh...and the WATER-thing Ze mentioned.....Huge. Immense. Gigantic. It's sooooo fricken Big. Hydration. Daily. Your kidneys will thank you for it (not to mention every cell within your body). What should go into your gullet....? Proper fuel and Water. Just like a fine-tuned machine....

Start a moderate Walking regimen. Just Start....even if its only a lap around the block (or two.) Added dimension: gives you some quiet time to think about what's really important in your life (like your life, for instance).

Before ya know it, you'll notice some changes. Weight starts to come off.....and next thing ya know, it's Free Willy Time.

Good luck, anchor!
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:19 AM   #28
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1anchor View Post
Weight loss has been a decade plus battle with me. And I confessed my considering the hobby to my doc so I doubt he is going to write me a script for the purple pill.

New doc( if only for the prescription )....don't tell him this time.

Otherwise try some OTC stuff.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:31 AM   #29
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Start by walking, replace sweet drinks with water and start fucking more
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:40 AM   #30
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

If you can afford the hobby, look into a personal trainer and a nutritionist. Your doctor may be able to do a referral to a nutrionist and your insurance may cover.

Stick to it. The results will not come in a month. With a consistent healthy diet and exercise, after 6 month you will see results. After a year.....

Pick the hottest provider on this board to reward yourself after 3 months. In 6 months do a 3some.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women