Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35867
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2014, 06:46 PM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

This is relevant and it was posted today

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1206642
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:27 PM   #17
luckyk
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
This is relevant and it was posted today

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1206642
That's a good post, and goes to show that you can still enjoy the moment, no matter how real or fake it is. The fact that it came across as being very REAL was enough to make this guy's day. I would settle for that.

Let's not kid ourselves guys, I don't expect real love like Pretty Woman or anything. I actually would not want that... Too much drama would ensue. Having the same experience this guy had with his provider is "real" enough for me and would make me a happy camper
luckyk is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:10 PM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Wow a simple search would answer this question and many more.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 01:37 AM   #19
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a true believer in the GFE. I don't think it can done properly if the provider is faking it or acting (no one's that good).
I consider what I offer a Girl Friend Experience. Before our first meeting I'm already daydreaming of our time together. I get excited and the anticipation is palpable. I count down the days and as our date gets closer I start preparing both mentally and physically for our time together. When I am getting my mani/pedi I'm wondering if you will like the color I picked, same with picking out my dress, jewelry, lingerie, etc. Will he like my choices?
I take cues from board posts, profiles, reviews, and emails to try to figure how to best please you.
And once we meet, I enjoy the butterflies, the fireworks, and immerse myself in our experience together. I hang on every word at dinner, not because I'm paid to, but because I can learn from you and I am interested in learning about you. My feelings are real, albeit temporary. This makes our time together both in and out of the bedroom more intimate.
I don't do hourly dates because I personally feel that this intimacy achieved getting to know each other makes the passion in the bedroom more natural and organic.
And at the end of our time together I am truly sad to say good-bye, but I've done it enough (over and over) I get over that sadness rather quickly and am ready and excited to meet my next suitor.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:06 AM   #20
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Everybody is different!!

Don't try to tell me how to enjoy my women!! There are women I enjoy, there are women that enjoy me and there are women that share a mutual enjoyment with/of me - I'm just here trying to find as many of each as I can!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:28 AM   #21
myfavhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

When you enjoy sex with someone you care about, you go all out to please that person. At the same time, you open yourself fully to be pleased. To me, that is the GFE. When enjoying sex with a provider, it is possible (desirable for me) to have that type of experience. If the provider is advertising a GFE, I interpret that to mean that she will endeavor to go all out to please me during the session. An indication of “going all out” would be a menu with most of the items we hobbyist enjoy listed. Another indication would be behaving in a friendly way. Of course, my definition of this experience included my behavior too. I must go all out to please her and behave in a friendly way too.

Being friendly in humans is hard wired to caring at some level. Both the provider and I must care at some level about the other for the session to work to both of our advantage. This does not mean that we will start a lasting meaningful relationship; only that for that point in time, we care about each other.
myfavhobby is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:52 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Why would anyone want GFE? Girlfriends are demanding and leave you with blue balls.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:58 AM   #23
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Do your research to determine what GFE means in an ad. The ad itself may not help much. Read reviews of every provider of interest. If she is brand new, you may have to TOFTT.

In terms of what you seek...

If it's real, cool.
If it's not real, but you can't tell, cool.
If it's real, but you can tell, not good.

Just don't over-think yourself out of having a good time. "Don't think, feel! It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory. Do you understand?"
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 12:20 PM   #24
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
I am a true believer in the GFE. I don't think it can done properly if the provider is faking it or acting (no one's that good).
I consider what I offer a Girl Friend Experience. Before our first meeting I'm already daydreaming of our time together. I get excited and the anticipation is palpable. I count down the days and as our date gets closer I start preparing both mentally and physically for our time together. When I am getting my mani/pedi I'm wondering if you will like the color I picked, same with picking out my dress, jewelry, lingerie, etc. Will he like my choices?
I take cues from board posts, profiles, reviews, and emails to try to figure how to best please you.
And once we meet, I enjoy the butterflies, the fireworks, and immerse myself in our experience together. I hang on every word at dinner, not because I'm paid to, but because I can learn from you and I am interested in learning about you. My feelings are real, albeit temporary. This makes our time together both in and out of the bedroom more intimate.
I don't do hourly dates because I personally feel that this intimacy achieved getting to know each other makes the passion in the bedroom more natural and organic.
And at the end of our time together I am truly sad to say good-bye, but I've done it enough (over and over) I get over that sadness rather quickly and am ready and excited to meet my next suitor.

You sound like a true delight.

Question: have you always worked this way? If not, what has your evolution been like? Was there an activating event?

Thanks.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 12:38 PM   #25
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
You sound like a true delight.

Question: have you always worked this way? If not, what has your evolution been like? Was there an activating event?

Thanks.
This is how I learned and how I started. My best friend was a well respected courtesan and when she introduced me to this industry she told me to prepare like I was going to walk the red carpet at the oscars and treat each like a blind date that is going really well- so well that you want to take them back to the room.

But, then I went on these date and they were such great guys. I've met so many wonderful men over the years, I treasure everyone of them. I know I'm going to have fun and have great sex, so what's not to get excited over. And the best part, I get paid so I can do this as a living and love it! My father all ways told me, "do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life" and he was right, this is not work - this is pure JOY!
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 12:54 PM   #26
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
This is how I learned and how I started. My best friend was a well respected courtesan and when she introduced me to this industry she told me to prepare like I was going to walk the red carpet at the oscars and treat each like a blind date that is going really well- so well that you want to take them back to the room.

But, then I went on these date and they were such great guys. I've met so many wonderful men over the years, I treasure everyone of them. I know I'm going to have fun and have great sex, so what's not to get excited over. And the best part, I get paid so I can do this as a living and love it! My father all ways told me, "do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life" and he was right, this is not work - this is pure JOY!
I have met girls from both ends of the spectrum. Some have been all mechanical and others where our previously planned time turned into much more - and everything in between.

Will we, as men know who is faking? who is not? Of course not. However, that still does not prevent me from preparing for what I call a "date." I prepare for a meeting with a provider just as if I were meeting a civilian for a blind date. I take time to pick my suit, make sure I am clean, smell nice and look forward to the first "hello and a smile." I take the time to read what they have posted in their profiles and try to learn a little about who she is as a person..i.e. likes/dislikes etc.

I do this because I want the provider to have an equally good time as I hope I will have as well. There are some girls who enjoy making a connection and are more cerebral and others who are not..and that's ok because it makes the girls I have connected with on another level all that much better.

The girls who don't view what they do as "work" (imo) are the happiest and most fun to see....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:31 AM   #27
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

this thread proves once again that labeling yourself or someone else as "gfe" is just silly. ignore it in ads and reviews.

if, like jessica, it's your nature, that's great. but, advertising as such - for most girls - is just setting yourself up for failure because it's guaranteed that some dork hobbyist will have his stupid list and it'll be different from yours.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:32 AM   #28
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, as I was reading through this, and formulating my response, there was Ms Jessica's reply that stated it all so perfectly.

I also get very excited with the planning... the clothes, colors, music... will he like it...

The screening process serves more than just as a safety net. It also helps me "stack the deck" so to speak. At this age, I know what I like, and what I need to work with. During screening, I've learned a lot about my new friend, and know what I need to draw out of him, that will draw out my own passion.

I love people. I find people, from various walks of life, endlessly fascinating. I love hearing their stories and sharing my own. I love asking and discovering things about a new friend. I love sharing and exploring ideas. I love creating a safe space for other human beings to discover new things about themselves. And I enjoy walking that journey with them, even for a brief moment.

I absolutely HATE that some describe this process as "faked". It is an experience that is CREATED for YOU. You wouldn't ask a chef if he "faked" the meal that he created for you? No, the food is very real. You wouldn't ask a musician if he "faked" his performance? No, the music is very real. So if I create (manufacture, produce) a very special experience, I've somehow "faked" something? That makes absolutely NO sense to me. That tells me that the person making such a description really doesn't know what they want going in. I would not be a good match for those who have that mindset.

Is my approach GFE? Not sure in technical terms, but its how I see it.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #29
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
If it's real, but you can tell, not good.
Correction: If it's not real, and you can tell, not good.

Maybe it's time to separate GFE-activity-based from GFE-attitude-based. How about FGE for Friendly Girl Experience? Or FWE, 'cause you're a woman. Anyway, if someone puts GFE and FWE in the ad, a specific activity and a non-mechanical attitude can be assumed.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:23 AM   #30
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
I love people. I find people, from various walks of life, endlessly fascinating. I love hearing their stories and sharing my own. I love asking and discovering things about a new friend. I love sharing and exploring ideas. I love creating a safe space for other human beings to discover new things about themselves. And I enjoy walking that journey with them, even for a brief moment.
this right here is what it boils down to, and no list of activities covers that.
john_deere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women