Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2022, 08:39 PM   #16
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Nobody has to explain their view on abortion to have one opinion or the other. This is how the issue should be resolved and from 30,000 feet, as they like to say, it appears the issue of abortion played a large role in the outcome. That's fair if one decides to vote on one issue and that issue alone, I have no problem with one voting their conscience.

What I'm having a problem understanding is that 75% of public when asked, say that the country is moving in the wrong direction but they just put the same people who got us here, moving in the wrong direction, back in office because abortion was more important than any other issue.

So be it.

Now we'll watch the border get even worse if that is even possible. We'll see crime get worse since the criminals did very well this election cycle and we can look forward to many more Drag Queen Happy Hours in our elementary schools and continue to see the genital mutilation of very confused children.

Joe Biden just said he isn't going to change a single thing he is doing and "obviously" ( Biden says ) when people really see what we are doing, they agree with what we are doing.

So Joe Biden is now as delusional as he was the day he took office and those people in New York city and Los Angeles, will get exactly what they deserve.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 11:42 AM   #17
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Only a "stupid" person would view abortion and the economy as a separate issue. However I am enjoying all the whining and crying over yet another fascist conservative loss. Rather than reflecting on why they keep losing, they just continue to finger point and throw tantrums as HeneedsadickForever just demonstrated
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 01:30 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Only a "stupid" person would view abortion and the economy as a separate issue. However I am enjoying all the whining and crying over yet another fascist conservative loss. Rather than reflecting on why they keep losing, they just continue to finger point and throw tantrums as HeneedsadickForever just demonstrated

they are campaign issues. that's all they have in common. other than that they are completely different issues.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 02:02 PM   #19
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your city says all one needs to know about you. Try being civil
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 02:04 PM   #20
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
they are campaign issues. that's all they have in common. other than that they are completely different issues.
Wrong as usual. No surprise here. If you think forcing raped teens to carry out a pregnancy has no economic consequences then it's no wonder why you vote the way you do.
Old 11-10-2022, 02:05 PM   #21
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Your city says all one needs to know about you. Try being civil
Wooooo, you really got me there...
Old 11-10-2022, 02:32 PM   #22
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wooooo, you really got me there...
Yup a true Texas Cesspool , quit watching UT because of its location
Old 11-10-2022, 03:07 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Wrong as usual. No surprise here. If you think forcing raped teens to carry out a pregnancy has no economic consequences then it's no wonder why you vote the way you do.

the example you cite is so negligible to the overall economy as to be completely unrelated. the overall economic status, growth and inflation, etc have nothing to do with your example. unless you think you can show stats to prove there are millions of rape victims per year in the US resulting in hundreds of thousands of pregnancies which you can't possibly do.

you "might" make a case that there is an economic impact to unwanted pregnancies "IF" you can prove there is no possible path for abortion at all anywhere in the US as a result of Roe V Wade being overturned which you also can't prove.

you are conflating two unrelated issues. while you might make a case where unwanted pregnancies have an economic impact on social services and related costs, that subject is still completely unrelated to economic growth.
Old 11-10-2022, 03:44 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
the

you are conflating two unrelated issues. while you might make a case where unwanted pregnancies have an economic impact on social services and related costs, that subject is still completely unrelated to economic growth.
It is not unrelated to the economic growth (or lack there of) of a woman forced to have an unwanted child...and the majority of women and men in this country do not support that unfairness.

https://www.statnews.com/2018/12/05/...en-well-being/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 04:07 PM   #25
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It is not unrelated to the economic growth (or lack there of) of a woman forced to have an unwanted child...and the majority of women and men in this country do not support that unfairness.

Is taxpayers paying off the college loans of slackers fairness in your book? Is taking better care of illegal aliens than your own homeless people fair? Is open borders fair to the millions that done it the legal way? Is a made from whole cloth rule (abortion the same as a constitutional right? Is making criminals the victims instead of the actual victims fair?

There are hundreds of more examples of why I will not vote for any current Democrats. The Democratic Party wholly and solely have turned the USA into a country of runny nosed brats.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:16 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

it's unrelated to the economy and it's growth. all that article does is prove my point that having an unexpected child has an economic impact on the individual, not the economy.

as i've noted, i'm pro-choice and one reason is exactly this. regardless of the fact someone should be smart enough to use birth control in the first place, if some woman does get pregnant they should consider the financial impact and if it's clear they can't properly support a child they should consider an abortion. if their morals and/or religious views conflict, they can put the child up for adoption.

abortion as a campaign issue has nothing to do with the economy as a campaign issue. they are completely unrelated beyond that.
Old 11-10-2022, 04:53 PM   #27
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The real question is what do voters think of the NEW fucked up gop. Obviously not so much. The desantis trumpy turtle gop and their divided follows are amusing as fuck though. The only thing missing is senator of the United States WALKER
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 07:33 PM   #28
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

https://abort73.com/abortion_facts/u...on_statistics/

Scroll down to the actual reasons for abortion.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 06:16 AM   #29
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Some of you seem better suited for the Taliban than capitalism. The basis of any sustainable economic model is fairness and trust in the rules. That and imho it involves staying out of peoples business and letting them handle it themselves and protect them from people that would interfere or press their rules on them.

An enlightened and functional government would seek a technological solution to the question of abortion. The republicans were smart enough to know the strength of their hand and use the issue to get their supernatural base worked up just enough but not actually press it home. Then McConnell and his stooge Rump came along.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 07:42 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
it's unrelated to the economy and it's growth. all that article does is prove my point that having an unexpected child has an economic impact on the individual, not the economy.

as i've noted, i'm pro-choice and one reason is exactly this. regardless of the fact someone should be smart enough to use birth control in the first place, if some woman does get pregnant they should consider the financial impact and if it's clear they can't properly support a child they should consider an abortion. if their morals and/or religious views conflict, they can put the child up for adoption.

abortion as a campaign issue has nothing to do with the economy as a campaign issue. they are completely unrelated beyond that.
What I said was that it was an economic issue to the individual and individuals vote....which then make it an economic issue because of how they vote can effect all our taxes/economics.

We're basically saying the same thing...I'm just carrying out the effect further...imho valued poster.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women