Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41537
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35908
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2018, 02:14 AM   #16
NolaScofflaw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I use Nord VPN. Using a VPN with Tor is technically more secure, but likely isn't necessary as traffic through Tor should already be anonymous. You might want to check, but I would imagine most Chrome VPN add-ons would only route traffic coming from Chrome through the VPN, which means it won't have any effect on traffic coming from your Tor browser. As I said, this shouldn't matter.
NolaScofflaw is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 06:36 AM   #17
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I’m finding urls for onion marketplaces, but every link says invite only.
How do you get invited?
WARHEAD is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 08:56 AM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARHEAD View Post
I’m finding urls for onion marketplaces, but every link says invite only.
How do you get invited?
pay mine and other johns pussy bill for us
hope and pry by luck you hit a mod, admin, or owner
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 09:11 PM   #19
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornikateher View Post
VPNs are terrible unless you know they wont sell you out and ECCIE blocks TOR.
If ECCIE blocks TOR, it's news to this post you are reading (mine) right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolaScofflaw View Post
I use Nord VPN. Using a VPN with Tor is technically more secure, but likely isn't necessary as traffic through Tor should already be anonymous. You might want to check, but I would imagine most Chrome VPN add-ons would only route traffic coming from Chrome through the VPN, which means it won't have any effect on traffic coming from your Tor browser. As I said, this shouldn't matter.
Using a VPN with TOR is like using two rubbers: it's uncomfortable, totally overkill, and has potentially bad unintended consequences.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:28 PM   #20
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

So confused.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 11:21 PM   #21
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Press ⊞ Win+r. Type in %appdata%\.minecraft. Open bin and you will see minecraft.jar. Open the .jar file using an archive software (recommended WinRAR). To do this, right-click on minecraft.jar and hover to the Open With menu item. Copy the class files into this folder. Exit the folder once you have copied the class files. Certain mods will require you to copy files into other directories. Follow the instructions on your download for clarification on where to copy. Back up your worlds at .minecraft/saves.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 04:17 PM   #22
Aisher
Registered Member

Using TOR is about all you need to access the dark web without being traced. A VPN is overkill but then it helps if you're new to TOR and you make mistakes.

TOR breaks up your last known IP much like you see hackers in the movies bounce from node to node. That's the most layman description I can give. Even if leo's are watching your IP in real time the most they can know is that you were on TOR at xx:xx am/pm and that's it. However, it gives you access to servers that require a TOR client to be seen or even searched.

TOR blocks Flash and Javascript which is what leo's have used in the past to get past TOR encryption. Since Javascript is common on the normal web, TOR users will sometimes try and turn it back on when browsing. That's a common mistake along with turning off other security features. If you leave TOR in its default configuration you'll be fine. Avoid downloading .exe's or .pdf's. Just like the normal precautions you take to avoid viruses, do the same on TOR. Leo's famously crafted their own virus and had people voluntarily download it which gave away their location. Its amazing that people thought "free_cocaine_and_tits_coupon. exe" or something similar was legit, downloaded it, installed it, and wondered why police where at their door.

VPN's cover those extra mistakes or can be used as a stand alone but may be risky doing so. You log into a VPN which acts like a remote computer. But this box handles multiple accounts and assigns multiple dynamic IP's to everyone using it so while leo's can see you're using a VPN, they can't prove that you went to a certain website. This is excellent for normal web browsing and can get around work firewalls. VPN's are usually pretty cheap at around $5-$15 a month. The majority that require payment keep no records of your IP so there's no trace. In all honesty there is little reason not to be using a VPN on a regular basis. You're out $60 a year but that's peanuts to what many spend.

So why the Dark Web?

Law Enforcement Officers (leo's) have a hard enough time proving that a website exists and clients are untraceable if they don't do something stupid. This allows any sort of activity to happen on the dark web that may or may not be legal to do. There are plenty of pages that are on the extreme weird, gory, pedo, or drug related side of things. But like the regular web if I don't go searching for it then I'll never find it. Unlike google, the dark web doesn't make it easy to find stuff unless you put in an effort to find it. Truth be told I'm surprised that ECCIE hasn't set up a page their as a backup. They would have to redo the page so that it doesn't use javascript that that's really not that hard. Things would be much simpler looking though.
Aisher is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 08:07 PM   #23
Samcro84
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
LOL@darkweb

You guys would be hacked in seconds.

Its like calling the script kiddies, hackers.
Any darkweb that people point you to is just a webpage unless you are reading it in a telnet prompt.
Yep
Samcro84 is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:03 AM   #24
Ballistixz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

the darkweb is full of some serious trojans/malware/ransomware.

you people really shouldn't go there if you dont know what you are doing. you are going to need several layers of condoms to even think about going there. you should also never go there on a windows OS...
Ballistixz is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:38 AM   #25
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Dark web is not for the faint of heart lol. One of the biggest problems is hackers can follow you home ! The best advice is don't go there if you don't know what you are doing.

That being said if people want to play look up TALES software. It is an operating system that launches from a USB drive. Nothing is kept on your pc and it is built for privacy. TALES and a VPN is a good combination.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 03:11 PM   #26
Desdinova
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by N6_in_the_village View Post
^ that isn't accurate, the city in Montana is spelled "Bozeman"

I can vouch for the rest though.

Also, Bob's gas station isn't 38 miles north of TorC, it's Santa Fe Diner and Truck Stop.
Desdinova is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 07:56 PM   #27
KellyKiss
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 255441
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Google search "dark web" coming right up
KellyKiss is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women