Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2023, 11:12 AM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner1 View Post
So if they didn’t use specifics they wouldn’t have been busted?
I’ve not read anything that provides details regarding the evidence used to arrest these men. All we know is that LE placed ads on RubMD and perhaps other sites, and busted guys when they showed up at hotels (at least, that’s how it worked with Frisco’s piece of this multi-jurisdictional effort). Beyond that, we know nothing, unless there have been additional accounts not yet shared here.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 11:17 AM   #17
Tequila12
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner1 View Post
So if they didn’t use specifics they wouldn’t have been busted?
I want to think that is accurate. Usually when police conduct a sting in these activities they’ll get you got agree through email or text for sexual acts in exchange for money. I was reading about a girl they used in Denton a couple years back, posing as her online through backpage. Got several johns to agree to meet her explicitly for sex in exchange for money.
Tequila12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 07:25 AM   #18
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

User ID: 212694
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They going to call your parents too? Have a sit down to discuss why you’re acting up?

This is a scare tactic. It must be. The police don’t call an employer when they arrest someone. Are you kidding me? They haven’t even been “found” guilty in a court of law. So there isn’t a conviction. There’s got to be a loop hole out of that somewhere. A lawyer most certainly could claim harassment or intimidation.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 09:01 AM   #19
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
A lawyer most certainly could claim harassment or intimidation.
Without a doubt even a half ass decent lawyer could get these type charges dropped.

It will probably involve a $4,000 retainer (Felony Charge) for the lawyer to take the case. If he cannot get the charge dropped, or a plea, he will have to threaten to take it to trial and that may be another $4,000.

Most lawyers will tell a client to take the plea which for a 1st offense is a fine, community service, maybe sex addiction counseling in exchange for deferred adjudication.

I doubt without a lawyer, if you take the plea, they will offer any type of deferred adjudication.

FWIW I hear data from these Solicitation Arrest is heavily skewed toward minorities. Very few white guys being caught up in this mess. DA and the Courts hate this as it makes them look racist and skews their metrics. These metrics are a big deal to the Courts as the Woke Crowd and the Feds are always looking at what race is being charged and why.

White guys use forums like this along with P411 to vet Providers and avoid Stings. Yes I know we have allot of Minorities on the Boards, but these type of Stings they really want White Guys to help their Court Metrics.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 09:39 AM   #20
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I hope that someday soon, when enough data is available that is statistically meaningful, that a real investigative reporter will look into the statistics and see if non-white males are being disproportionately impacted by this change in solicitation penalties. I think it does, but would like to see someone confirm what many of us believe to be the case.
Old 01-23-2023, 10:31 AM   #21
petitefunlady
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 465682
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to see the ads they posted to catch these guys. That hotel is pretty upscale!
petitefunlady is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 11:09 AM   #22
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post

but these type of Stings they really want White Guys to help their Court Metric.
Eeeaaahhh courts don’t give a flying fuck about metrics. Haha i dunno what courts you’ve been in lately but there is no way “metrics” mean shit because they know the laws set forth in place are meant to target the minorities all across the board. There’s no way white males could ever “catch up” to other races no matter how many “stings” they do in frisk-ya. No. What the courts care About and will always be its concern is MONEY. Frisco is no exception. Bring a lot of whites “to justice” brings a lot of money to system. Whether it’s disguised as court fees or fines..generally white working class will hire a lawyer. Who In turn will charge a heafty fee(say 5000) which is partly his (lawyers) and other part gets left on the desk of the judge. This is all orchestrated during their golf game and strip club meeting. It’s a win win for all. Lawyer gets paid and good rep for getting case dropped, state gets money bc they know they will pay whatever fines set forth immediately just make it go away, judge gets closer to that third beachfront condo, and suspect stays out of jail…
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 11:11 AM   #23
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I hope that someday soon, when enough data is available that is statistically meaningful, that a real investigative reporter will look into the statistics and see if non-white males are being disproportionately impacted by this change in solicitation penalties. I think it does, but would like to see someone confirm what many of us believe to be the case.
Just take a look at the names on the list. This gives you some idea.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 11:20 AM   #24
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and don’t forget police look great in the community like they are saving bitches and doing something

Whhhiiivch in turn makes Investors happy say if they were looking to over take the area with families….
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 11:33 AM   #25
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew71 View Post
I want to think that is accurate. Usually when police conduct a sting in these activities they’ll get you got agree through email or text for sexual acts in exchange for money. I was reading about a girl they used in Denton a couple years back, posing as her online through backpage. Got several johns to agree to meet her explicitly for sex in exchange for money.
As Shyster John would say, ‘you can beat the rap, but you can’t beat the ride’.

I think you would be arrested regardless. Tying a burner number or fake email address back to you might prove very difficult.

Of course these guys probably used their work emails and personal cell phone numbers.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 02:12 PM   #26
anonymoustexan
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

From the Dallas Morning New article:

Roughly a dozen law enforcement agencies participated in the operation Jan. 12 and 13 at the Hilton at Southlake Town Square and Hyatt near Stonebriar Centre in Frisco.

That is the Hyatt Place which is different than the Hyatt Regency which is in the mall.

I'm not sure it is related but P411 had a high end provider visiting in Frisco ($700/hr) up until recently.
anonymoustexan is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 02:40 PM   #27
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Anything is possible, but if they wanted to catch as many guys as they can, wouldn’t they post ads for some hottie offering sex for $200/hour vs $700/hour? The target market at the higher rate is smaller in number, and presumably a little smarter.
Old 01-23-2023, 03:29 PM   #28
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Anything is possible, but if they wanted to catch as many guys as they can, wouldn’t they post ads for some hottie offering sex for $200/hour vs $700/hour? The target market at the higher rate is smaller in number, and presumably a little smarter.
Exactly! it's called a trap so it's gotta be cheap and look super good. I'm thinking in the $100-$150 range young slim hottie, they're are like a unicorn now a days. Experienced tricks have nothing to worry about
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 04:12 PM   #29
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
Without a doubt even a half ass decent lawyer could get these type charges dropped.

It will probably involve a $4,000 retainer (Felony Charge) for the lawyer to take the case. If he cannot get the charge dropped, or a plea, he will have to threaten to take it to trial and that may be another $4,000.

Most lawyers will tell a client to take the plea which for a 1st offense is a fine, community service, maybe sex addiction counseling in exchange for deferred adjudication.

I doubt without a lawyer, if you take the plea, they will offer any type of deferred adjudication.

FWIW I hear data from these Solicitation Arrest is heavily skewed toward minorities. Very few white guys being caught up in this mess. DA and the Courts hate this as it makes them look racist and skews their metrics. These metrics are a big deal to the Courts as the Woke Crowd and the Feds are always looking at what race is being charged and why.

White guys use forums like this along with P411 to vet Providers and avoid Stings. Yes I know we have allot of Minorities on the Boards, but these type of Stings they really want White Guys to help their Court Metrics.
Try $10k to take it to trial.
Eliot_Spitzer is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 05:19 PM   #30
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
The $700 per hour adds are targeted to the “1st class” crowd which directly relates to the minorities VS. white topics mentioned before. Maybe this gets their matrix’s more even.

The funny thing is there were no cops arrested for soliciting and I’m sure cops pay for it too.

I’m equally sure the police actively read this forum.

None of my points are facts, just an opinion.
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women