Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60864
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2018, 07:29 AM   #16
bashar
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
The reason AMPVille has stayed the same price forever is because the clientele refuses to pay more.

Unfortunately, many SubAMPers are reluctant to say "no". Not sure why. I've hopped off the table several times. But, only two gals stuck to their guns and let me walk.

Then, there's the fellers that throw the money like a rap artist, then brag about it. Hope that works for them. But, stop & think about how wrong it is for a 50/60+ year old gal with no ass, three teeth, five fingers and fish market breath, to have GPS.

Ain't nobody got time fer dat!

Stay the course, brothaz.
I’ve never walked out but have said no to extra services if they demand too much or there is too much haggling. Usually, they end up settling for the standard rate for L1. Once, a provider offered L2 at the L1 rate towards the end of the session (must have been a slow week). Even if I don’t get any extras, I will leave a legit tip.
bashar is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:37 AM   #17
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
It's cool WALDT and have different needs. I'm very willing to drive to Dallas for the full AMP experience. Sometimes a good rub + is all I want or need. I do think the price needs to be reasonable for the activity. I was quoted 150 for a massage and that's ridiculous. I told her I could get a legit LMT for 60 and declined the offer.

Could You Tell Us Her Description So We Can Be Aware Of Her.....Unless You have a Name For Us......Thanks...Sure A Lot Of Us Would Appreciate It.......
baddboyy129b is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 05:20 PM   #18
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddboyy129b View Post
Could You Tell Us Her Description So We Can Be Aware Of Her.....Unless You have a Name For Us......Thanks...Sure A Lot Of Us Would Appreciate It.......

I had to go look for it but the quote was for Brookdoll. She looks great and has excellent comments.

playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 07:25 PM   #19
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Default Red Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
I had to go look for it but the quote was for Brookdoll. She looks great and has excellent comments.

Damn $250 For L1....What The Hell Her Hands Made Out Of Gold............
Old 07-23-2018, 07:50 PM   #20
bashar
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

L3 with Brookdoll is worth it. One of the few providers I have repeated with.
bashar is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:26 AM   #21
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

I wonder if this Red Rose is associated with the Red Rose from Midway and Parker, as well as Midway and Frankford from a couple of years ago.

I knew some of the ladies there before Not sure if any one of them made it here. There was one cute viet and that one gal who has a huge C's.

Surprise to hear but several subamps have women owners.
london2012 is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:55 AM   #22
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

There's Only One Way To Find Out....Jump In The Water.......
Old 07-24-2018, 11:23 AM   #23
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by london2012 View Post
I wonder if this Red Rose is associated with the Red Rose from Midway and Parker, as well as Midway and Frankford from a couple of years ago.

I knew some of the ladies there before Not sure if any one of them made it here. There was one cute viet and that one gal who has a huge C's.

Surprise to hear but several subamps have women owners.
I have wondered if it is a farm team for AMPVille Red Rose. You know, if a gal's getting a little old for The Show, maybe her stats are slipping, a rotator cup injury, they send her down to Plano to finish out her contract, bring up her game or rehab after Tummy John surgery.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:58 AM   #24
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Default Red Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
I have wondered if it is a farm team for AMPVille Red Rose. You know, if a gal's getting a little old for The Show, maybe her stats are slipping, a rotator cup injury, they send her down to Plano to finish out her contract, bring up her game or rehab after Tummy John surgery.

That's A Good One....Who Knows..........
Old 07-24-2018, 12:40 PM   #25
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

I would say most subamp gals won't do well in AMPville. Those ampville gals are super-stars.

I have yet to find a subamp gal who can challenge AMPville superstars. Feel free to prove me wrong though.
london2012 is online now   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:05 PM   #26
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Default Red Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by london2012 View Post
I would say most subamp gals won't do well in AMPville. Those ampville gals are super-stars.

I have yet to find a subamp gal who can challenge AMPville superstars. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

I Had One For a While At A Sub-Amp....Not Only Was She Fine...But Her Services Were Awesome....Out Of The Box....But She Lasted Only A Couple Of Months And Disappeared But Damn She Was Good On All Levels To The Max.....Sure Wish I Could Find Her....But She Did Have a Hubby And I Think He Played A Part In Her Leaving......She Could Have Gave Amp Girls A Run For Their Looks And Services Any Day..And She Was Early 20's....Okay I Need To Stop Thinking About Her...
Old 07-25-2018, 05:01 AM   #27
bounty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddboyy129b View Post
I Had One For a While At A Sub-Amp....Not Only Was She Fine...But Her Services Were Awesome....Out Of The Box....But She Lasted Only A Couple Of Months And Disappeared But Damn She Was Good On All Levels To The Max.....Sure Wish I Could Find Her....But She Did Have a Hubby And I Think He Played A Part In Her Leaving......She Could Have Gave Amp Girls A Run For Their Looks And Services Any Day..And She Was Early 20's....Okay I Need To Stop Thinking About Her...

Your posts give me a headache - ever heard of punctuation and formatting?

Sorry... Ever...heard of... Formatting?.
. And punctuation...?
bounty is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 05:53 AM   #28
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounty View Post

. And punctuation...?
wE havE goT usE tO iT, iN facT, wE expecT iT anD demanD iT.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 09:54 AM   #29
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Default Red Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounty View Post

. And punctuation...?

Yep!...Don't Care To Please Other People....Not Required To Read My Post....Read The Fine Print..........
Old 07-25-2018, 09:59 AM   #30
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Think I'll Go See Sendy Today....Heard She added To Her Menu......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women