Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36409
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2012, 07:11 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default THERE IS NO THUG LIKE A UNION THUG.............

The Tea Party is making a hugh difference in state houses across America.

Wisconsin being one !

The Tea Party movement in Wisconsin has saved that state from fiscal collapse !

Watch this video to understand what is at stake in the union backed recall movement in Wisconsin, and why union violence is on the up-tick .....

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-wa...mbraces-chaos/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Don't forget Ohio as well.

As for ole cut and paste, sometimes you just want to force someone else to the work (this from the person who has caught Louie the most and found the sources).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #18
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Wisconsin being one !

Watch this video to understand what is at stake in the union backed recall movement in Wisconsin, and why union violence is on the up-tick .....

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-wa...mbraces-chaos/
Where do you get your information?
From Mar. 2011
The state is not on track to end this fiscal year with "a slight surplus." It is facing a $137 million deficit this fiscal year and a $3.6 billion deficit in the next two-year budget cycle
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/03/wis...budget-battle/

From Feb. 2012

Based on our analysis, we project the closing, gross general fund balance at the end of this
biennium to be -$143.2 million. This is $215.9 million below the $72.7 million balance that was
projected at the time of preparation of the last general fund condition statement on October 17,
2011. The $215.9 million is the net result of: (1) a revenue decrease of $4.5 million due to
enactment of 2011 Act 49; (2) a $272.8 million decrease in estimated tax collections; (3) a $6.3
million decrease in departmental revenues; (4) a $44.5 million decrease in sum sufficient
appropriation expenditures; (5) a reduction of $20.0 million in compensation reserves; (6) a
reduction of $1.3 million in the transfer to the injured patients and families compensation fund;
and (7) a $1.9 million increase in estimated lapses to the general fund.

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/lfb/publi...0estimates.pdf
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #19
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Don't forget Ohio as well.

As for ole cut and paste, sometimes you just want to force someone else to the work (this from the person who has caught Louie the most and found the sources).
Who could forget Ohio.

Ohio* a$3.0 billion0$3.0 billion10.8%

Estimates of Ohio’s two-year shortfall range from $6 to $8 billion

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=711
Old 05-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Someone is going to be at the head of the trough. But the point is moot.

Stop hijacking threads and start your own. This thread is about the tea party making a difference or not. You have made no comment about the subject matter of the thread yet you demand comments about Obama. You blame him for everything. If he loses the election you will claim that the last 12 years were his fault too. You will ignore your castigating of the “Blame Bush” crowd and be leading the pack of the “Blame Obama” gang.

We wouldn’t expect anything less from you.
Point of fact: everything BigLouse accuses the Tea Party of doing, the Dims are doing more egregiously -- despite promises to "drain the swamp" and promises that Odumbo "would not be beholden to special interest groups".

BTW, here's that thread you were asking for:

Odumbo has held more re-election fundraisers than previous five Presidents combined

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=439738
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:51 PM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Point of fact: everything BigLouse accuses the Tea Party of doing, the Dims are doing more egregiously -- despite promises to "drain the swamp" and promises that Odumbo "would not be beholden to special interest groups".

BTW, here's that thread you were asking for:
Odumbo has held more re-election fundraisers than previous five Presidents combined
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=439738
Point of fact: They all do it. Duh! Now shut the fuck up.

BTW, When will you learn to read? I didn't ask for a thread. I pointed out that you had made no comment about the OPSM and that you were attempting to hijack a thread that you disagreed with. With nothing to offer on the subject, you tried to divert it to one of your many pet peeves. I told you to go to a relevant thread or create a new one.
You sulked, trying to think of a suitable response, and finally managed to squeeze this one out 6 or 7 hours later.

You should have tried harder.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The numbers would have been alot worse without the collective bargaining reforms ushered in by Walker and the Wisconsin Tea Party.........

Quote:
Where do you get your information?
From Mar. 2011
The state is not on track to end this fiscal year with "a slight surplus." It is facing a $137 million deficit this fiscal year and a $3.6 billion deficit in the next two-year budget cycle
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/03/wis...budget-battle/

From Feb. 2012

Based on our analysis, we project the closing, gross general fund balance at the end of this
biennium to be -$143.2 million. This is $215.9 million below the $72.7 million balance that was
projected at the time of preparation of the last general fund condition statement on October 17,
2011. The $215.9 million is the net result of: (1) a revenue decrease of $4.5 million due to
enactment of 2011 Act 49; (2) a $272.8 million decrease in estimated tax collections; (3) a $6.3
million decrease in departmental revenues; (4) a $44.5 million decrease in sum sufficient
appropriation expenditures; (5) a reduction of $20.0 million in compensation reserves; (6) a
reduction of $1.3 million in the transfer to the injured patients and families compensation fund;
and (7) a $1.9 million increase in estimated lapses to the general fund.

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/lfb/publi...0estimates.pdf
Old 05-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
The numbers would have been alot worse without the collective bargaining reforms ushered in by Walker and the Wisconsin Tea Party.........
I disagree. They lost bargaining rights. That didn't void the contracts already in place. I believe the contracts are usually 18-36 months.

Change the numbers? Maybe.

Keep the numbers from being much worse? Almost certainly not.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The credit rating agencies disagree with you and agree with me.....from the WSJ in January 2012:

"It's worth contrasting this grim picture with that of Wisconsin north of the border. Last winter Madison was occupied by thousands of union protesters trying to bully legislators to defeat Republican Governor Scott Walker's plan to require government workers to pay a larger share of their health-plan costs, and to shore up the pension system by trimming future retirement liabilities. The reforms passed anyway. "

"In contrast to the Illinois downgrade, Moody's has praised Mr. Walker's budget as "credit positive for Wisconsin," adding that the money-saving reforms bring "the state's finances closer to a structural budgetary balance." As a result, Wisconsin jumped in Chief Executive magazine's 2011 ranking of each state's business climate—moving to 17th from 41st. Illinois dropped to 48th from 45th as ranked by the nation's top CEOs."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...279702590.html
Old 05-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Point of fact: They all do it. Duh! Now shut the fuck up.

BTW, When will you learn to read? I didn't ask for a thread. I pointed out that you had made no comment about the OPSM and that you were attempting to hijack a thread that you disagreed with. With nothing to offer on the subject, you tried to divert it to one of your many pet peeves. I told you to go to a relevant thread or create a new one.
You sulked, trying to think of a suitable response, and finally managed to squeeze this one out 6 or 7 hours later.

You should have tried harder.
Simply didn't read your post until 6 or 7 hours later. You Dims can be so funny at times . . . in a pathetic kind of way. You actually believe you wield some kind of authority. Damn funny!!! .
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #26
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:

Wisconsin being one !

[/URL]
Actually it was the Koch brothers who bank rolled Wisconsin.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:21 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Simply didn't read your post until 6 or 7 hours later. You Dims can be so funny at times . . . in a pathetic kind of way. You actually believe you wield some kind of authority. Damn funny!!! .
Hey IB did you see where he said "you sulked". That sum bitch is STUPID....LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:23 AM   #28
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

All you "fact based" (well, actually, fact challenged) TPers seem to forget that the big, bad union "thugs" agreed to make all of the concessions the Cock Bros. tool, Gooberner Walker, demanded. Naturally, since he (they?) hadn't planned on that happening, they (he?) proceeded with the plan anyway.

Scotty and his $13.5M spend (so far) are going down in spite (or because of) all of the out of state billionaire contributions.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women