Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #16
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Cali - PM me. We can be wingies for doubles sessions. I'll post what you dictate along with my comments.

Gawd I am so noble.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:14 PM   #17
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
The private tag function is only available to a member with premium access and as I understand it, a female/lady is not able to have premium access here on ECCIE. If she were, she would also be able to access the "Men's Lounge" as well. That is the reason that females/ladies are not allowed to review. If the review is approved, it triggers PA credit which opens areas that are "male access only".

For what it is worth, I would have enjoyed reading the reviews, too!!!!

Spacemtn
I didn't know that, Spacemtn. Thanks! I thought the Private button was available to all members.

However, I did read this thread - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=65083
It seems she may be able to create her own review form and paste it as a thread in coed, leaving the ROS in manually inserted Private tags.
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #18
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Default What is fair

Just asking if she is a hobbyist and not a provider then she should be able to write a review, and read and commit on reviews.

With that being said it should not matter if she is male are female hobbists
I'm not sure but is they reviews on TS are TV in here and if so what is the difference one male giving a review on another NOT my thing but fair is fair.

Since a TV are TS is a male according to your rules he would be able to have membership access as long as he did not tell you he was a provider.

Don't get your panties in a bunch I'm just asking.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #19
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

What seems to be the problem Jfred???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
So you are a nitwit?
Nitwitboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #20
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cali, I forgot to mention that on P411 you can have a membership and us ladies can give you OK's for references.
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #21
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
The private tag function is only available to a member with premium access and as I understand it, a female/lady is not able to have premium access here on ECCIE. If she were, she would also be able to access the "Men's Lounge" as well. That is the reason that females/ladies are not allowed to review. If the review is approved, it triggers PA credit which opens areas that are "male access only".

Spacemtn

Right. Like that doesn't happen.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #22
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitboy View Post
What seems to be the problem Jfred???
Well, right off the bat, there's your misspelling of my name. No caps, please.

Then there's your name, your handle. It's not a problem, really, but I just want to point out that I'd never have called you a nitwit otherwise.

Nitwit. Boy.

It's boyish of you to wish you could hear what the girls are saying. I would be interested, however, in knowing why. What is it about that that appeals to you?

As to the OP question, whether a "female hobbyist" should be allowed to write reviews, I say no. There are more than a couple such ladies already here. They get paid to hobby. Wouldn't you?

There might be a situation where, strictly speaking, it could be justified. But the rule that Women Don't Post Reviews is a sensible one and the number of potential exceptions is so small that it's better just to keep it hard and fast.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #23
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Although I'm alright with following what others have stated (with regard to proper protocol), there has been a woman who DID post a review here and it was approved.

The review was posted by a woman in the "Another Realm" forum. It was a long time ago and there was some discussion about it, but she did it and it was absolutely fine.

By the way, I'm not trying to throw mud on this discussion or anything. It's just that this woman DID write a review and although it wasn't in the correct forum, Another Realm doesn't have a proper review section, it was done.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #24
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
There might be a situation where, strictly speaking, it could be justified. But the rule that Women Don't Post Reviews is a sensible one and the number of potential exceptions is so small that it's better just to keep it hard and fast.
Agreed.

Elisabeth

P.S. I'm just speaking as Elisabeth on this note, but I don't like the whole idea of "You're a woman and you cannot do this or that". It makes me want to stomp my delicate foot. Really? I want to be able to do whatever I wish to do. But then, who doesn't?
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #25
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I don't mind, but since reviews...mostly...are for male hobbyists, I wouldn't be as interested in what a female provider had to say about the "service" of another provider. We just ain't gonna be doing the same things. Not irrelevant, but not exactly on point either. I read reviews to find out how providers treat other hobbyists (males, like me), what services they provide, how enthusiastic they are, etc. But if the lady MUST post, by all means, let her post.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

It's not a big deal, obviously. As jfred pointed out, the number of exceptions are not large. However, I would like to see some forum in which this "review" -- official or not -- could be posted. I think a male hobbyist could learn a lot about a provider (attitude; openness; skills; etc) from such a post. And it would be a real boon to those that hobby (or might plan to hobby) with their SO or wife to get a woman's perspective on provider performance.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #27
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Isn't Cali's avatar a picture of Sabrina Nicole? Are they working together? If so, why wouldn't Cali use her own picture? I don't think Sabrina has changed her name, if she had, it wouldn't say 'registered member'...she would still be a verified provider...

Nevermind...just saw that it's a 'female hobbyist'.

Mmmkay.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #28
DustyHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Dannie I think you hit it. While in theory I think it would be a lot of fun to read a woman's perspective in reviews, it would be a lot easier for a provider to fake being a reviewer than it would for a hobbyist to fake being a provider. (Perhaps that's why there are far more allegations that providers know what is said BCD/men's lounge than allegations of hobbyists knowing what is said in the powder room- but then again maybe there are more white knights than there are uhm... Gueneviere's)

That having been said, hypothetically if there were a true female hobbyist I think an exception should be made should she prove herself sufficiently to persuade the mods. Likewise (there's currently a topic on this) should a "Hung" type provider emerge he should get access to the "ladies" powder room.

PS just curious about Holly and Rod- (never encountered them at all just curious...)assuming that he as a co-provider has access to the ladies lounge but not the mens lounge, right?
DustyHands is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #29
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTrucker View Post
I should read the rules.

I did not take it that she was a provider, just a hobbyist who happens to be female.

When a new lady comes to the board, with NO references or a vouch from a hobbyist she is a registered member until she gets a review or a vouch then she will become a verified provider....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #30
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
When a new lady comes to the board, with NO references or a vouch from a hobbyist she is a registered member until she gets a review or a vouch then she will become a verified provider....
Even if she's not providing??!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women