Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #16
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the input and suggestions ladies and gentlemen.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #17
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

It can go the other way though, using Jules as an example, while her pics are hawt and sexy, she is WAY more hawt and WAY more sexy in real life!
TonyStark is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #18
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
It can go the other way though, using Jules as an example, while her pics are hawt and sexy, she is WAY more hawt and WAY more sexy in real life!
Quite true...in addition, what the pics don't show are personality, wit, charm and intelligence. All of those weigh in with me.

if a gent does his homework, those are easier to discern from texts, IM's, emails and phone conversations though.
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #19
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

Just for the record, ALL of mine are fresh, updated and barely edited.

Congrats jules! Cant wait to see your new ones!
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #20
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I update my photos once a month at the lease- I think it would be well suited that a lady update her profile every 6 months to be considered current.

If a guy feels like he has been deceived, he has every right to walk out or close the door with or without a tip. That is the only way some providers will learn.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #21
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

If a girl answers the door and she has obviously used deceiving pics, I'll walk away in a heartbeat, although I might throw her a couple 20's in case she's a fucking drama queen that wants to out my p411 handle just because I didn't want to fuck her. That's just me though.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #22
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Updated photos on a regular basis. If you post photos there really isn't a reason not to update them from time to time. You dont have to do studio quality, just something that is current.

To answer your question... I think it applies to ANYTHING the client sees or hears that he does not like. Once he is in the door, there is a period of time, 5 mins or so, not much longer, that he should feel absolutely no obligation to go through with a session if he chooses not to. Be it the condition of the incall, the condition of the provider or whatever reason. He should walk no questions asked, no fee paid etc. If he takes more than that, then leaving a 'tip' would be the right thing to do if its a personality thing. However, if the place is a mess, she is a mess or not as pictured, I would say he has no obligation to tip her anything.

If he decides to move forward and is disappointed that is on him. If enough guys actually walked instead of getting their nut at the cost of their standards, this wouldn't happen too often since a provider who has walk-away's will make the changes needed.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #23
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
Awwww thanks Tony... I miss my old neighbor, when Ze comes back we should do bowling again
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #24
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Haters do nothing more than motivate me to be better than them. Thank you all for showing your true colors. Some good. Some bad.

I'm glad I'm me and loved. I'm glad to be a real genuine FRIEND, lover, and person. So, for all of you with fake pics.... start being real. You wont have to worry about anything like the above topic. I think it's funny as hell, that some people have nothing better to do than talk about people that were NOTHING but good to them since the first day they met. But, oh well. Live and learn.

Bottom line, keep your pics current apparently. LMFAO.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #25
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Patella View Post
Quite true...in addition, what the pics don't show are personality, wit, charm and intelligence. All of those weigh in with me.

if a gent does his homework, those are easier to discern from texts, IM's, emails and phone conversations though.
I disagree.

I'm not here for an ongoing relationship. I'm not looking for the illusion that she digs me and I hope she doesn't need me to pretend that if only things were different (and that I wasn't 30 years older!) then we could have been soul mates.

I am not speaking for anyone but myself here but I'm not sure how easy it would be for a vagina vendor to exhibit wit, charm, and intelligence if her mouth is otherwise occupied!

As for the photos. If you change your hair, get a photo immediately. If your cell phone won't take and upload at least one, phone a friend.

If you change your weight outside of say 5 pounds up or down, it really depends on other factors. 5 pounds on most guys is not noticeable but on a 5' 105 gal, it can be negative. Depends on how she gained the weight.

Bottom line:
If you can't put on the exact same clothes from your most recent photo in your ads and look exactly the same, you need a new photo.

In my own reasoning, if a vagina vendor opens the door and I have to do a double take to make sure it is the girl from the ads, there's a very good chance I'll opt to change my mind and just say something simple such as "I'm sorry but you look nothing like your photos so I need to leave. You don't look like what I was expecting.

Then leave.

It's akin to bait and switch if you look that different from your latest photo.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #26
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

I have had a couple occassions where I felt really misled.

Within the past year, I showed up to an appointment, only to discover the lady had quite the "pooch" going on. After starting the appointment she offered that she hadn't yet admitted online that she was expecting. She thought it might hurt her business.

YEAAAHHHHH!!!! I was totally pissed, and I was too damn nice, and actually stayed! I think these happen far too often.

I've more decided lately that I have a lady or two I like, and I'll stick with the Filet or the Lobster. I only have to decide what I have a taste for. I've had to cut back the hobby budget, as the economy sucks, and has hit me in the wallet. I don't see the ladies lowering rates, so I'm sticking with sessions less often with those whom I really like. If I'm going to put someone else into the lineup, it's going to be because I have great intel, and she has really pique'd my interest.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #27
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

What if it's not really even about the pics? What if a guy shows up and instantly knows he doesn't want to put his cock in that, unless she puts a brown paper bag over her head? Should he still have to pay?

Also.....If a guy turns around and almost instantly leaves because he didn't want to fuck the chick...is that really alert-worthy material? If anything, I would think he should be posting the alert?

Jules you are such a hater LOL
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #28
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

$250-$300 is a lot of money to many guys and if he gets to the appointment and the pictures misrepresented the lady, or her incall made him uncomfortable or feel unsafe, or if she has had a busy day and is obviously not fresh, the guy should not have to pay if he doesn't go through with the appointment. It might be nice to give her a little cancelation fee if it is not a major thing, but not required.

If ladies have the right to walk away, so should men.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:12 PM   #29
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
What if it's not really even about the pics? What if a guy shows up and instantly knows he doesn't want to put his cock in that, unless she puts a brown paper bag over her head? Should he still have to pay?
I bring my own brown paper bags & I pay too....
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #30
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Should a client have to pay....NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
...I'll walk away in a heartbeat, although I might throw her a couple 20's in case she's a fucking drama queen that wants to out my p411 handle just because I didn't want to fuck her. That's just me though.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
But I'd probably do this
Guest082824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women