Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Americans die, Obama lies.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

So you can "out" yourself with a word?
I've got news for you. You "outed" yourself a long time ago.
If you are so clandestine you can be "outed", don't you think the feds know you spill your guts on a hooker board? So much of what you say is utter horseshit.
You redefine "Stolen Honor" to "Stolen intelligence". I mean the smarts kind to those who move their lips when they read. Not the gathering type j douche pretends to have been a part of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Don't you sleep? No, I am not going into it. Don't want to out myself to some of these people with the wrong word. Search engines can find almost anything that has been written and published.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:07 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think JD was worried about outing himself to people like you, Munchie. I wouldn't want someone as unbalanced as you knowing who I was, either.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:46 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The FBI showed up and left in 24 hours but US Congressman can go over to Libya and look around. How is it too dangerous for the FBI and not for US (should I just say it? GOP) congressmen? Colonel Ralph Peters (retired) was just on the tube and confirmed what I said. FBI guys are tough and that doesn't even count the HRTs. So what is this administration so afraid of? Some one wake up WTF in the back of the room.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The FBI showed up and left in 24 hours but US Congressman can go over to Libya and look around. How is it too dangerous for the FBI and not for US (should I just say it? GOP) congressmen? Colonel Ralph Peters (retired) was just on the tube and confirmed what I said. FBI guys are tough and that doesn't even count the HRTs. So what is this administration so afraid of? Some one wake up WTF in the back of the room.

and?

if everyone did what you said they did apparently nobody is afraid of anything ... what exactly are you trying to prove? little if anything could have been done by the admin or anyone else in the given time frame ..

what would YOU have done on 3 days notice, and how would you have gone about it?

and unless Ralphie was there, fuck him ... he doesnt know anymore than you do, and that aint sayin' much ....
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
and?

if everyone did what you said they did apparently nobody is afraid of anything ... what exactly are you trying to prove? little if anything could have been done by the admin or anyone else in the given time frame ..

what would YOU have done on 3 days notice, and how would you have gone about it?

and unless Ralphie was there, fuck him ... he doesnt know anymore than you do, and that aint sayin' much ....
You are a moron, CBJ7. You have been confronted with the fact that the embassy requested -- and had been requesting -- additional security for months: not a mere three days. Not only did the Odumbo administration not increase security, it cut security so as to "present a more normal diplomatic presence". Well here's a clue for you and your moronic brethren in the White House: what is "normal" in Switzerland is "criminally irresponsible" in Libya!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I already posted what exactly I would have done. Were you sleeping in class again?
Old 10-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I already posted what exactly I would have done. Were you sleeping in class again?

you continue to piss and moan about the same incident well after its over, I'll continue to ask you the same question ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CBJ7, we now know that the Obama administration lied about the security, and the cause of the attacks, and have been lying for weeks. Only a confirmed Obamaton, like you, would continue to defend him like this.

So you can quit lying about being independent, too.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:20 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
you continue to piss and moan about the same incident well after its over, I'll continue to ask you the same question ..
The "incident" isn't over until the paperwork is done, CBJ7! And paperwork ain't done, CBJ7! Here are some of the headlines.

U.S. officer got no reply to requests for more security in Benghazi

". . . a chronology of over 200 security incidents there from militia gunfights to bomb attacks between June 2011 and July 2012. Forty-eight of the incidents were in Benghazi."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...89815N20121009

U.S. Consulate in Benghazi Bombed Twice in Run-Up to 9/11 Anniversary
Oct 2, 2012 4:45 AM EDT

Jihadists twice set off explosives at the consulate prior to the incident that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens, and announced threats on Facebook about escalating attacks on Western targets in the run-up to the 9/11 anniversary.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...niversary.html

Libya Hearing: U.S. Security Drawn Down Before Attack, According To Testimony
Reuters | Posted: 10/10/2012 12:10 pm EDT

WASHINGTON, Oct 10 (Reuters) - Diplomatic security in Libya was drawn down ahead of last month's fatal attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi and U.S. officials did not have enough protection, the former head of a U.S. security team in Libya told lawmakers on Wednesday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...p_ref=politics

NO MARINES FOR LIBYAN AMBASSADOR, FULL SECURITY DETAIL FOR VALERIE JARRETT VACATION

Ambassador Chris Stevens did not have a Marine detail in Benghazi, Libya. But White House Senior Advisor and Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett has a full Secret Service detail on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, according to Democratic pollster Pat Caddell.
That’s the pathetic foreign policy of the Obama administration, says Caddell today in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News. “Jarrett seems to have a 24 hour, around the clock detail, with five or six agents full time,” Caddell explains. “The media has been completely uninterested. We don’t provide security for our ambassador in Libya, but she needs a full Secret Service security detail. And nobody thinks there’s anything wrong with this. And nobody in the press will ask. What kind of slavish stoogery are they perpetrating here?
“This country has reached the point of absurdity. There are people dead because we don’t have security details for them. But she’s privileged to have a full Secret Service detail on vacation?”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...libyan-embassy

Email Shows State Department Rejecting Request of Security Team at US Embassy in Libya

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...assy-in-libya/
Old 10-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are a moron, CBJ7. You have been confronted with the fact that the embassy requested -- and had been requesting -- additional security for months: not a mere three days. Not only did the Odumbo administration not increase security, it cut security so as to "present a more normal diplomatic presence". Well here's a clue for you and your moronic brethren in the White House: what is "normal" in Switzerland is "criminally irresponsible" in Libya!

Republicans cut spending for security,the state dept was just broke and had no funds for more security...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Republicans cut spending for security,the state dept was just broke and had no funds for more security...
That's the new lame-ass excuse from the left, but it in no way mitigates the administrations cutting back the number of security personnel in order to appear "friendlier and kinder" to people who'd sooner cut your throat than give you the time of day. And it remains that Jarrett had more security personnel assigned to her while on vacation in Martha's Vineyard than did Ambassador Stevens in Libya.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

You believe everything the White House says??? You must be one of those "some of the people who can be fooled all of the time" people. Lets say it's true. It is called priortizing. Do we spend money on a party in London for Prince William and his wife or do we get more security for Libya??? Hummmmmmm, tough choice. You will believe anything and lack the brain power to think for yourself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women