Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2023, 08:08 PM   #16
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Again, hire people based on Affirmative action or race or political preference for key positions need to stop

water guy belongs in prison

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023...5-hrs-n2162739

Chief of Emergency Management had no experience and no academic qualification in that field, he had a Liberal Arts degree

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08...olous-n2162722
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 08:59 PM   #17
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

According to a WSJ article today, the electrical utility was aware that fire hazards existed and asked for in increase in its rate base in 2022 to pay for safety measures. They're still waiting to hear back from the state of Hawaii regulators.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 09:38 PM   #18
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Again, hire people based on Affirmative action or race or political preference for key positions need to stop

water guy belongs in prison

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023...5-hrs-n2162739

Chief of Emergency Management had no experience and no academic qualification in that field, he had a Liberal Arts degree

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08...olous-n2162722
It's obvious it was all done by design. These Fires were not natural or occurred by a glitch in the Electrical Grid or Climate Change. These Fires were a direct result of a Direct Energy Weapon (DEW), or MASERs (Microwave Amplification Stimulated Emission Radiation). Many properties were specifically destroyed whiles others were left untouched such as the properties of Jeff Bezo, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates and Lady GaGa just to name a few, their properties went unscathed.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 09:49 PM   #19
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It's obvious it was all done by design. These Fires were not natural or occurred by a glitch in the Electrical Grid or Climate Change. These Fires were a direct result of a Direct Energy Weapon (DEW), or MASERs (Microwave Amplification Stimulated Emission Radiation). Many properties were specifically destroyed whiles others were left untouched such as the properties of Jeff Bezo, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates and Lady GaGa just to name a few, their properties went unscathed.
They were not destroyed because Bezos and Oprah's and the others properties are not in West Maui. Most of these people have places in South Maui such as Wailea and Keihi.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 10:11 PM   #20
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
They were not destroyed because Bezos and Oprah's and the others properties are not in West Maui. Most of these people have places in South Maui such as Wailea and Keihi.
Maui isn't that big they have devastation around them. Besides Many of these celebrities own lots of acreage there. Maui will be rebuilt but only on the terms of the wealthiest residents. Life will never be the same again for the average citizen of Maui.
Old 08-17-2023, 10:18 PM   #21
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maui isn't that big they have devastation around them. Besides Many of these celebrities own lots of acreage there. Maui will be rebuilt but only on the terms of the wealthiest residents. Life will never be the same again for the average citizen of Maui.

I am aware that Maui is not that big as my siblings and I inherited property there from our parents. I am also aware that many celebrities have bought property there to keep it in it's natural state and undeveloped. You mentioning the fires being start by some laser is nothing but a conspiracy theory that has already been debunked. You should try spending time there and you will find the Hawaiian people to be very resilient and yes it will take time but Lahina will arise from the devastation.
Old 08-17-2023, 10:37 PM   #22
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
I am aware that Maui is not that big as my siblings and I inherited property there from our parents. I am also aware that many celebrities have bought property there to keep it in it's natural state and undeveloped. You mentioning the fires being start by some laser is nothing but a conspiracy theory that has already been debunked. You should try spending time there and you will find the Hawaiian people to be very resilient and yes it will take time but Lahina will arise from the devastation.
Well it wasn't Climate Change or a bad Electrical Grid or some bullshit explanation the Media wants you to believe. It was a Direct Energy Weapon. They want to destroy the property and rebuild Maui into a Fifteen Minute City. That's the plan, it's basically a land grab. If you land there you can kiss it good by because the Government has their hands deep into this thing that's why Biden had no comment and Insurance Companies aren't compensating people for their loss.
Old 08-17-2023, 10:39 PM   #23
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well it wasn't Climate Change or a bad Electrical Grid or some bullshit explanation the Media wants you to believe. It was a Direct Energy Weapon. They want to destroy the property and rebuild Maui into a Fifteen Minute City. That's the plan, it's basically a land grab. If you land there you can kiss it good by.

Sure hope that Reynolds doesn't run out of tin foil anytime soon.
Old 08-17-2023, 11:00 PM   #24
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Sure hope that Reynolds doesn't run out of tin foil anytime soon.
I doubt it, unless they have a Manufacturing Plant in Maui.
Old 08-18-2023, 12:03 AM   #25
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
I doubt it, unless they have a Manufacturing Plant in Maui.

Awesome then all the conspiracy theroist will still be able to make and wear their tin foil hats.
Old 08-18-2023, 01:09 AM   #26
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlink View Post
He answered with no comment because he had no comment
Yeah, more people should do that. Biden had no comment, so he made no comment. Big fucking deal...

Many people in this forum should learn how not to comment about shit they know nothing about like Biden did. I know what I know. But more importantly, I certainly know what I don't know so I shut the fuck up about it.

In this forum, some posters fancy themselves as experts on everything because they have access to the internet. Forget the simple fact that they have zero formal education about anything. They read or watched it on the internet on some looney tunes conspiracy sites, so they comically believe in their world/bubble that they know the facts and are right about everything. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 06:28 AM   #27
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Awesome then all the conspiracy theroist will still be able to make and wear their tin foil hats.
You're just running your mouth because you're afraid. I really don't give a shit about your opinion of me or what I've posted. Conspiracy Theorist is just a term Liberals use when they can't handle the truth.
Old 08-18-2023, 06:50 AM   #28
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're just running your mouth because you're afraid. I really don't give a shit about your opinion of me or what I've posted. Conspiracy Theorist is just a term Liberals use when they can't handle the truth.
Afraid of what? Show me a link stating that 100% this fire was started by a laser. If you can't do this then it must have been started by the tin foil hat wearing brigade. And LMFAO me a liberal? I guess you must classify everyone who has a differing opinion than you do as a liberal huh?
Old 08-18-2023, 07:06 AM   #29
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
You obviously don't read the context of that man's posts in here. He's not a post whore, but his posts in this forum are pretty obvious that he is not a liberal. My suggestion is to pick something else that makes no sense if you want to insult him because you are definitely wrong about that false accusation. You must have missed that video on bitchute.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 07:13 AM   #30
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

More fires in other parts of Hawaii

https://www.kitv.com/news/local/wahi...34e907287.html

https://www.newsweek.com/wahiawa-bus...i-oahu-1820515
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women