Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41357
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35759
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2011, 10:18 AM   #16
AngelaAspenXXX
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80080
My ECCIE Reviews

jacksparrow--

I did state how there is an abligation to be nice, well then you asked about our rudeness. Well from this week in visitng Houston, me being rude:
-A guy had the correct hotel address and showed up on time, to the wrong hotel. I have clients literally back to back, he was a pre-book 50% off rate so I kindly said "Have a wonderful day". He showed up 5 minutes late knocking on the correct door... and I just stared at the door... bye bye!
- A client wanted to see me within 30 minutes, I told him this was not Pizza Hut
- A client wanted to film, told him my Boy-Girl Rate, get tested, hire a pro-crew and learn to open up for the camera, make sure his BMI was in check (6-pack abss), and sign a lease that I will sue him for 1million bucks if its leaked

Only 3 rude outbreaks in a packed week. 100% of p411 going through and 1 out of 60 Backpage phone calls being legit... I would say, I behaved!

(devilish grin)

xox- Angela
AngelaAspenXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
OneInAMillion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

OP changed the terms at the last moment. Period.

If they don't keep your info, why did you include the client in this snafu?

While his reaction may have been over the top, I would have cancelled appointment.

I'd be willing to bet, had you seen this guy multiple times and established yourself with him, he'd be okay with this problem. We are all human, we all make mistakes.
OneInAMillion is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #18
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX View Post

I have clients literally back to back
Thats just nasty, I hope the 2nd guy at least enjoys getting the sloppy seconds covered in some other dudes sweat and Jizz
ImaMrCool is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:25 PM   #19
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

For 500 you would hope she took an hour break between, at least give that shit some time to close up a little. Maybe bathe the last dude off a bit. Even a hdh can be a nasty hoe. Sometimes paying more just don't get you more. Sounds like that shits seen more beatings then the battered women's shelter.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #20
OneInAMillion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sounds like I would rather have Pizza Hut.
OneInAMillion is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #21
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaMrCool View Post
Thats just nasty, I hope the 2nd guy at least enjoys getting the sloppy seconds covered in some other dudes sweat and Jizz
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
For 500 you would hope she took an hour break between, at least give that shit some time to close up a little. Maybe bathe the last dude off a bit. Even a hdh can be a nasty hoe. Sometimes paying more just don't get you more. Sounds like that shits seen more beatings then the battered women's shelter.

bwahahahahahahahahahahhaahahha I was waiting for someone to catch that.

Trey, That has to be the funniest shit I've ever read. LMBO

I see 2/3 a day when touring and one a day at home. When you have a sweet multi-hour package you wouldn't have to worry about "losing money" or hell have a two hour minimum for crying out loud.

Cleanliness and Respect for the client should be number one priority. you don't want to smell like sex/condoms before the guy touches you. -------AND have that posted on a review? - HORRID!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #22
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

The first time needs to go flawlessly or there won't be a second time.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #23
Houston.Epicurean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

If you kiss enough toads eventually you'll find a prince. Unfortunately the reverse is also true. If all you've kissed so far is one toad, you are pretty lucky.
Houston.Epicurean is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:51 PM   #24
chess9718
BANNED

Encounters: 10

i will chime in a little since i am really enjoying the conversation. I am amazed at the level of maturity in the thread too.

Enough of that. I think for Angela, i did not expect that level of activity given your rates. The reason for high rates for most providers is to limit the number of clients. You should probably raise them to where you are not getting back to back clients and not too high that you are not making enough. you can make the same amount seeing less people with more hobby funds. It's a business, obey the laws of supply and demand. your demand is high, supply is constant (only 1 of you available), means you can raise the price and though you get less sales, still make the same profit, but be careful, there are substitutes to what you are providing.

On the topic of why some people are rude, this is a service oriented business, and that means, you deal with people's day to day attitudes and mood changes. Some people are just asses who think they can treat a lady wrong just because they paid. And i love ladies who are not nice just because you paid but because it is the way they treat everybody and trust me, it shows when you are faking it. The guy may have been on a time crunch and got pissed at the delay, or maybe he got scared, or you were going to be the best part of his day and ended up adding to his frustrations. Either way, there is way too many respectful gentlemen and you will have lots more good times. Just remember not to project your frustrations with one client to the rest.
chess9718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:37 AM   #25
romab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Sorry he didn't handle the change in plans in a more professional manner. Do agree with backing out, as last minute changes in a brand new situation can bring on some real danger alarms. Good lesson - double check your end and hopefully will reduce these outcomes.

Damn Angela - no wonder you are tilted in many of your photos. Chip that big on your shoulder must weigh a ton. Going to sound really funky at 40 R
romab is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:09 AM   #26
Dad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Dad is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #27
Dad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX View Post
...He showed up 5 minutes late knocking on the correct door... and I just stared at the door... bye bye!
Lucky for him for not enduring 55 minutes with a rude provider!
Dad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women