Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #16
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love my incall..Its an apartment complex where traffic is never questioned, the door to my incall cannot be seen by my neighbors and if anyone ever wondered why someone was coming to see me I can just say I do side work as a notary,Ordained Minister and/or taxes. but in as long as I have been doing this I have never brought attention to my incall and I never share it.
Noone here would think I was anything but an innocent single mommy.
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:21 PM   #17
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

What do you think of incall coops? Then you could also pitch in and hire a trusted maid service to come and clean, do laundry, etc. You could have several locations. Not quite an agency, but sharing.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #18
Joel Goodson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I like em warm!

Turn the heat up before I get there please. Upper 70's-80ish is perfect.
Joel Goodson is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #19
S O B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

A drawer full of dirty towels? They clean those less than the bedspreads. Thanks for the warning.
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:09 PM   #20
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive heard some horror stories... like just a bed on the floor, smell of urine, used condom on the floor, tampon in the toliet, broken blinds and much much more. I think an incall needs to help set the mood. This is a buis so i think ladies need to put money into their buis by having the incall decorated nicely. I love my current incall and have had many compliments, i cant take the credit for it but the decorater who did it does a GREAT job!
MarleyMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #21
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by S O B View Post
A drawer full of dirty towels? They clean those less than the bedspreads. Thanks for the warning.

That would be a PLACE in a hotel you can put your dirty towels INSTEAD of throwing them on the FLOOR. I NEVER use dirty towels. I wash all towels and buy cheap wash rags and actually throw those in the trash. As well, I bring my own sheetS and bedspread. I too do NOT trust a hotels sheets nor bedspreads. So that being said what warning are you speaking of???
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #22
Guest060211-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Thinking marley has the right tude here, I think I need to come smell the scented candles burning in her dim room.
Guest060211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:38 PM   #23
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxrefman View Post
Thinking marley has the right tude here, I think I need to come smell the scented candles burning in her dim room.
trust me. once you see marley standing there in the candle light....you wont even remember what the room looked like
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #24
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Awww ur sweet. But the room is decorated nicely dont ya think?? It reminds me of like a sexy cave or something. Totally makes me feel sexy the minute i walk in
Old 01-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #25
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe View Post
Awww ur sweet. But the room is decorated nicely dont ya think?? It reminds me of like a sexy cave or something. Totally makes me feel sexy the minute i walk in
i love how you got the drapes coming from the ceter of the ceiling all the way down the walla and covering the windows completely. it completely cuts you off from the rest of the world and makes you feel as if the 2 of us are the only people left on the planet
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #26
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
i love how you got the drapes coming from the ceter of the ceiling all the way down the walla and covering the windows completely. it completely cuts you off from the rest of the world and makes you feel as if the 2 of us are the only people left on the planet
Whoa... That's what I had done at my short-lived Kasbah. Morroccan tents are lush & lavish w/ sensuous jewel-toned fabrics, curtains & pillows & softly lit w/ lanterns & candles. Verrrry sexxxy...

I miss my Lair's boudoir but as soon as I move into my new apt next week, I'll have the pleasure of enjoying my vintage pin-ups in my personal space all the time instead of being limited to time at the office. I'm moving my geisha's & Oriental decor to my FBSM space as it seems so appropriate. I digress...

If you DON'T know, I LOOOOOVE decorating & have had a few paid gigs doing so based on visits to my home or incalls. Hit me up if you're interested! The creative outlet really excites me.

All the general needs of an incall - no matter what locale - have been covered numerous times.
  • Clean w/ no evidence of previous encounters
  • Plenty of supplies w/ options such as various soaps, sizes of towels, massage oil & lotions based on personal prefs, deodorant, mouthwash, etc...
  • Beverage options - I even have a wet bar when traveling despite the fact I rarely drink. Sometimes a drink will help a fella relax easier.
  • Some type of music system whether radio, computer, mp3, etc...
  • First Aid kit & basic meds such as pain reliever, TUMS, band-aids & antibiotic ointment.
  • Bottle opener, scissors, sharp knife for cheese or snacks, skeleton kit of utensils, plates/bowls, napkins, pen & paper!

Can you tell I was a Girl Scout for 10 yrs? LOL
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #27
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I prefer mine with a girl in it!
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #28
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Seems to me that someone in the game long term would benefit from having an apartment incall vs the cost of hotel stays.

I have stayed in apartment complexes mostly rented to younger professionals - they are at work during the day - so the traffic would not be noticed. Also you can find units that take up an entire floor of the building - no walls shared. If you find ground level units in a complex that has attached garages, some units have their front door opening into an outdoor hall with only garage entry sharing the hall. If you look hard enough, there are plenty of units that would never draw attention from neighbors.

I have found that providers that use an apartment instead of hotels tend to stock and furnish the incall better, bottle of water, real glasses, wine opener, etc..
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #29
austin_191967
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
I prefer mine with a girl in it!
Or 2.
austin_191967 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:18 PM   #30
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
Like I said I can't take the credit but it is so sexy. Feels like a sexy night vs. A bright and sunny day.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women