Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60271
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2011, 02:24 AM   #16
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
There are some very mature 21 year olds trust me. You just need to keep looking. Try sending email first to see how she responds. You can find out a lot by how a person writes.
Completely agree! I'm 23 and the majority of my gents comment on how I act. I had one a few weeks ago say "Now don't take this the wrong way... but if you hadn't told me you were only 23 I would have thought you were around 30!" It caught me off guard, but when he clarified he meant my personality and not my looks, I was flattered.

But I know mature 22 year olds that have jobs, have finished college, pay their bills on time and very rarely go out and party. And I know immature 30 year olds that live with their parents and have no life goals (unfortunately I dated them... worst idea ever!). While I will agree that the likelyhood of running across an immature provider increases the younger that they are, there are always exceptions. If she presents herself in a mature manner, such as having good reviews, being known for reliability, or little things such as not typing in "text speak" and having few to none grammar/spelling errors in messages, I'd say give her a chance.
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:21 AM   #17
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrielle View Post

But I know mature 22 year olds that have jobs, have finished college, pay their bills on time and very rarely go out and party. And I know immature 30 year olds that live with their parents and have no life goals (unfortunately I dated them... worst idea ever!). While I will agree that the likelyhood of running across an immature provider increases the younger that they are, there are always exceptions. If she presents herself in a mature manner, such as having good reviews, being known for reliability, or little things such as not typing in "text speak" and having few to none grammar/spelling errors in messages, I'd say give her a chance.
Very well said Adrielle.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #18
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Hey Nineteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iso_women View Post
I'm 39 and made the mistake once when I was 28 of going on a blind date with a girl who was 20. I found her so immature that I resolved to stick closer to my own age.
A single date over a decade ago results in this soul searching about seeing a hot provider in Vegas? The principles are simple: young providers have (generally) better looks but tend (generally) to have less savoir faire. However, these young ladies, if they stay in the biz, get smart fast, so they can be quite polished in their early twenties and still be smoking.

If you have moral qualms about having sex with a teenage dream, don't. But someone else will take your place.

The final principle is that this isn't a state marriage, it's a short-lived commercially driven encounter. You probably will have more of them in the future. Drop the drama and angst, book the session and get laid. How simple is that?
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:52 AM   #19
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Drop the drama and angst, book the session and get laid. How simple is that?
lol
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:47 AM   #20
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

In some respect I agree with Shorty. I have experienced 21- 22 yr olds, early in my intrest to the hobby, these days I draw the line at 25 and I truly do not reley on the providers honesty regarding her age, there are things I look for to somewhat validate. I find that 18-21 usually ends in disappointment yeah I have had some success but they are few and far between, and as I have gotten older my my entire approach to the game has changed. It truly gets down to personal preference, and in my case I have decided, do I want a hood orniment or do I want performance? I have choosen performance this brings me to the 30 + age range which is where I look 1st but I will not arrange a date with any provider under 25. I have learned that there is no satisfaction for me being with a young hard body,(hood orniment), yes it gets down to maturity the ability to converse as well as provide. I figure I am a grown ass man and I require a grown ass woman.
The guys that claim to find maturity in 18-21 are delusional as I believe finding maturity in that age group would be far and few between(sure there are some). Also It is my opinion that there is just something unethical about a 40 something yr old man craving a 18-21 yr old, when your talking about 18 assuming she telling the truth really leaves no room for error, Someone is having trouble reading my warning above..CC . It just does not set well with me I think there is a real grey area with guys seeking young providers OMG I have kids that age.
It's like sitting around waiting with a calender in your hand waiting for the magical day, oh today "she 18 she ready" bottom line if thats the case she was ready the day before she was 18(just saying), something is not right about it.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:36 AM   #21
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
In some respect I agree with Shorty. I have experienced 21- 22 yr olds, early in my intrest to the hobby, these days I draw the line at 25 and I truly do not reley on the providers honesty regarding her age, there are things I look for to somewhat validate. I find that 18-21 usually ends in disappointment yeah I have had some success but they are few and far between, and as I have gotten older my my entire approach to the game has changed. It truly gets down to personal preference, and in my case I have decided, do I want a hood orniment or do I want performance? I have choosen performance this brings me to the 30 + age range which is where I look 1st but I will not arrange a date with any provider under 25. I have learned that there is no satisfaction for me being with a young hard body,(hood orniment), yes it gets down to maturity the ability to converse as well as provide. I figure I am a grown ass man and I require a grown ass woman.
The guys that claim to find maturity in 18-21 are delusional as I believe finding maturity in that age group would be far and few between(sure there are some). Also It is my opinion that there is just something unethical about a 40 something yr old man craving a 18-21 yr old, when your talking about 18 assuming she telling the truth really leaves no room for error, Someone is having trouble reading my warning above..CC. It just does not set well with me I think there is a real grey area with guys seeking young providers OMG I have kids that age.
It's like sitting around waiting with a calender in your hand waiting for the magical day, oh today "she 18 she ready" bottom line if thats the case she was ready the day before she was 18(just saying), something is not right about it.

I don't know if I agree about it being unethical. If the girl is legal age then I think it's ok for her and the gent to get together but I do agree that it's way more satisfying to be with a 30 year old woman than an 18 yr old. Yes they have great bodies. Yes they are very pretty sometimes. Nothing beats well experienced sex followed by great common conversation. Most men in the hobby I would assume are over 30. It just lines up better. Now if that 18 year old can give great head? Hard to talk with your mouth full. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:23 PM   #22
dtguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12
Default Personally

There are times when being with someone who is in their 20's is very fun and exciting. Young, firm, and very energetic - which can be a lot like having sex with that fantasy coed from your college days.

But I find that am much more likely to have repeat visits with ladies who are in their 30's or 40's, can hold a good conversation, attractive, sensual, seductive and damn sexy in bed. That combination in a woman usually takes time and life experience to develop (usually).
dtguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:42 PM   #23
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Default We Are Talking About a One Shot Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtguy View Post
There are times when being with someone who is in their 20's is very fun and exciting. Young, firm, and very energetic - which can be a lot like having sex with that fantasy coed from your college days.

Some call this "sport fucking." It is better than ice fishing or quoits.

But I find that am much more likely to have repeat visits with ladies who are in their 30's or 40's, can hold a good conversation, attractive, sensual, seductive and damn sexy in bed. That combination in a woman usually takes time and life experience to develop (usually).

The OP is going to Vegas for the Super Bowl festivities. He wants to get laid, not establish a long term relationship. All this meandering pontification about the value of a mature provider misses the issue: Should he do some sport fucking with a hot young thing or should he play it safe with a MILF type? My viewpoint is who goes to Vegas and doesn't gamble?
Awl4knot
Old 01-16-2011, 12:59 PM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iso_women View Post
I am perusing the ads here and on backpage making a call list of providers
And you believe what you read on BP???? The pictures, the stats and everything else are likely to be completely false. You should run the pics thru Tineye to eliminate some. Then Google the phone numbers to eliminate another batch. What is leftover is probably not worth making the phone call.

As for those ladies in their early 20s: finding one that acts mature is, I think, virtually non-existent. I've been with some, and have found them wanting. Now, I don't see anyone under the age of 30, and preferably high 30s to low 40s.

Are the 20 yos smoking hot? Yes. But would you rather have a mediocre time with a smokin' hot gal, or an outstanding time with a classy and good looking woman? Only you can answer this question. I chose #2.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #25
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Default Pretty Judgmental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
Also It is my opinion that there is just something unethical about a 40 something yr old man craving a 18-21 yr old .... It just does not set well with me I think there is a real grey area with guys seeking young providers OMG I have kids that age.
Why do some guys as they get older impute virginal qualities on young women? Although my salad days have long since past, I distinctly remember a fair number of teenage girls being as wanton and horny as they could possibly be. They were girls who loved to fuck and did not keep it a secret.

This doesn't mean that they will not improve their skill sets overtime, but many "girls" are physically and emotionally mature enough to engage in sex without harmful consequences. And some of them learn rather early that they can be highly compensated for doing what comes naturally.

Although I may not want my children to be so overtly sexual, it seems naive not to consider the possibility they may crave and enjoy sex in ways that I may now find suspect. If so, that is a personal issue and not one that should influence my view of others.

I won't deny that there is a greater danger of abuse or mistreatment with younger providers, but it won't come from me or most of the mongers who populate this board. Nor will blanket denunciations keep young women from becoming providers and mongers of all ages from seeing them.

Awl4knot
Old 01-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #26
safire_sweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1092
My ECCIE Reviews

Am in my early 20's am going for my masters degree.I believe age does not matter it's about the maturity level.
am poise well manicured and reliable.

The best **** is a mind ****
safire_sweet is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:16 PM   #27
iso_women
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Wow. Thanks for all the input. I particularly appreciate the "gambling in Vegas" reference. It seems that is the best way to look at it. The 21 year old might be a 10-1 payoff but less likely to hit, a mid to late 20's might be even money and a 30 year old is a -500 moneyline sports bet on a heavy favorite. I came into this discussion thinking about targeting 24-25. If I get a good run at craps or do well at the poker tables I might take a shot at a visit with the 21 year old. A lot depends on what you want from the experience. An early 20's masters candidate is hot no matter how old the client is.
iso_women is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:19 PM   #28
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Hobbying for about 17 years. Seen ladies from 18 to close to 40. My favorites are in the 35 range but that doesn't diminish the desire to see some of the really special younger ladies. Particularly ones that are really beautiful like Safire Sweet (what an absolutely stunning woman) or Cameron (how can anyone not adore that body). Some of the older ladies may appeal to me as far as having more things in common based on age and things we can talk about but I not visiting them for strictly the conversation anyway.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:39 PM   #29
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteve View Post
This type of selfless dedication always gets to me. CP?, what can I do to help?
esteve, find an up and coming (pun clearly intended ) provider and show her the ropes and give her feedback (plenty of feedback if you know what I mean ) This feedback should be directly tied to her performance. Don't be afraid to ask her to repeat something that you felt she might have been lacking. As they say practice makes perfect

In all seriousness, I do think clients have a vested interest in helping new providers (regardless of age). If a seasoned hobbyist can share their expectations and experiences with a new provider, it helps a new provider get into the rhythm of the hobby. She benefits by gaining experience. She also gains the possibility of a regular client. For the client, he may find a new ATF as well as assist future clients in finding a quality provider. There is a new provider in my area that I plan on seeing. I hope we have a good time and that I make her feel comfortable if there is something in the hobby she may be unfamiliar with.

As for the whole age thing, I personally am attracted to the hotter/younger providers of LEGAL age. I have no wish, no desire, no fantasy for anyone that is not of legal age. Enough said.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:23 PM   #30
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

From my experiences, age is less important than their approach to the hobby, and the chemistry between the two people. I've had good and bad in all age ranges. Reading reviews is about the best way to see if someone is what you are looking for. It's not perfect because I've had experiences nothing like other reviewers, for the better and worse.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women