Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36935
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #16
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

"...The tear comes later when the provider says one of two things:

1: That is the first time I have ever gotten the whole shaft and balls in my mouth at the same time..."

Wait...So, I should be embarrassed a chick was able to do that with me? I was going to post that as a favorite image. It was warm, new and kinda awesome. No really! Now that I'm remembering, I have to go smack the little bastard around for getting me into that mess.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #17
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Oh, by the way...does fisting a chick then shoving in little solo and his bros and then jacking off inside her as she squirted then spinning her around so she could finish me off with a BBJCIMNQNS also count as embarrassing? 'Cause that was cool.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #18
MrMikeD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The things about the fairer sex that cause shifting in my shorts are many and varied. There used to be a teller at my bank that would stick the tip of her tongue out while she counted money and that always got me stirring. The sight of small breasted women with puffy nipples in a t-shirt with no bra. Cleavage in general. A pretty women in a thin dress between me and the sun. Tan lines on a bare breast. A beautiful woman in glasses who looks at me over her glasses. Round asses in tight jeans. Women in tight jeans that have a level space between their legs, not sure I described that well, but oh well. A woman getting out of the water, think Fast Times at Ridgemont High. A woman eating a popsicle. Or putting on lipstick. Or blowing a bubble. Or doing just about anything with her lips and/or tongue. Female cops with long hair. A girl with a nice butt riding away from me on a bike. Women are sexy dammit and I love almost everything about them.

Ummm....that is all.
MrMikeD is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #19
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Her, here, Mike. I agree on all counts.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:48 AM   #20
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerguyomaha View Post
I must say if she has a beautiful smile, deep dark eyes, sultry voice, and smells nice my knees start to buckle.

Wow, that's how I would describe myself.

MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 AM   #21
saxcat81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Think of myself as a Romantic, and is difficult to find a provider for a session like that. Lots of foreplay and touching. I'm looking for that ultimate massage, love to be touched. Visual is important, that's why when a picture in an AD is not the girl I see does bother me. Many times at the start of a meeting the Woman will ask what do you like, I will respond what can I do for you to make our time together better for you. I am a giver at heart and want the provider to enjoy our time as much as I do.
saxcat81 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:30 AM   #22
spacejanitor
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

I like a nice sultry look, a fuck me come hither. I love the curves of a woman's body. Her confidence in herself, and the way she approaches you. The light touch on your arms as she slowly walks around you, running her hands up your arm then to your chest as she comes around to your back, then, then lightly kisses the back of your neck, and blows lightly into my ear, saying I want you and then gives me a light nip on the ear lobe.

I agree with Burk also...I love it when a gal bends over on a bra less dress and you can just see her nipples, and then she looks up at you with a little grin...(little vixens)....The way she treats your body, not just as another client, but enjoys what she is doing, telling you how she is looking forward to having you...the little moans of pleasure as we both release......geeze....I'm getting hard just thinking about this.....
spacejanitor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women