Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #16
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

TexasBrowning,

Thus, my rule as noted above in the thread.

Please PM this provider's name if you don't mind. Thanks!

Can't wait for Ashley Ashton's next trip to Lubbock
CDL1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:16 AM   #17
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Here is my personal inpt

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasbrowning View Post
Ok I really want the ladies input on this one.

Your input is certainly requested. These are the FACTS LADIES, NOTHING MORE THAN HOW THE ACTUAL EVENTS TOOK PLACE. YOU WILL NOTICE THE NAMES OF ALL CONCERNED HAVE BEEN HIDDEN UNTIL THE JURY IS OUT!

Sweetie, I can't speak to what this provider was thinking, going through, etc...only you and her know what transpired between you two and damn if I wouldnt want our forum to become the enflamed sister forum like Dallas, so my input is only of my own experience.

My first day in Lubbock was almost a disaster...from a delayed flight to another issue that almosy stopped my whole trip, but upon arriving there, I contacted the gents I was to see that day and told them exactly what was going and also told them that because my day had started late and the other occured, I would completely understand if they wanted to cancel.....well they stood as wonderful gents and they all kept their appts with me, bless their hearts I believe it's just easier and better to be up front and honest if a problem has arisen so that it can be remedied or not. But to just leave someone hanging on and then pulling back doesnt seem right at all. It's just too damn easy to communicate with someone and stop wasting their time. I for one, appreciate to no ends when a gent books with me....I dont take that for granted ever.

Sorry that happened to you, toots !!!! No worries, we'll have some extra fun when I come out

xoxoxo

Ash
AshleyAshton is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:24 AM   #18
Guest061612-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

How is the Dove hunt request progressing. I haven't heard back from you.
Guest061612-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #19
SamMilone
Account Disabled

User ID: 1766
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NC / NS

I would like to clear up the issue of my NC/NS in Odessa.

I was scheduled to go to the outcall at 9pm and yes I was going to be late as I let him know. I went to the location as promised but when I arrived I saw an unmarked police car sitting at the end of his street with 2 guys sitting in it. They seemed to be watching the general area I was to go. This gave me a bad feeling and I felt it was a set up so I left. I didn't call because of this reason also.

I received a few very rude and threatening messages so I responded telling him just what I've written here. Once I said that I never got a response... Kinda odd to me..

I'm not flakey or nc/ns for no good reason. I'm sure anyone will agree that we ladies have the right to think about our safety too.

Sam Milone
SamMilone is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:09 PM   #20
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDL1 View Post

Can't wait for Ashley Ashton's next trip to Lubbock

Cant wait to meet you either

xoxoxo