Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2012, 07:32 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Things that make yo go hmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
No, when you're a racist, you're a racist.
LOL

Olivia hates men who she precieves hate women, unless it is folks like JD, who want to rape and murder Muslims men and women. She then turns a blind eye...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #17
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The title says it all; Washington Post WRITER hits Obama. Never said the Washington Post wrote this. It was a writer who writes for the Washington Post. That paragraph at the top is not mine. So don't lay that on me. You like a good flogging don't you dirty girl.

Doesn't even change the tone of the article. When the color barrier was broke in professional sports they didn't just grab some black player and sacrifice him. They found a great player who would advance the game. Too bad the democrats didn't do the same. Can you really imagine if the democrats had a good black candidate (they don't) who would love this country and do the right thing? The history books would be talking about him or her forever. Not this clown. Obama's performance could hinter black democrats for years.
Fucking idiot. What the hell does the "color barrier" being broken have to do with the fact that you posted up something that was designed to be misleading? You look stupid, nothing is going to change that. I'm sure you're used to it. By the way, it's "hinder", not "hinter".
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #18
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

He may not be a racist but he stayed in a Holiday Express last night.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #19
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
~~~~~~~~~~ [[[[[[[[[[ Twilight Zone music playing inn the background ]]]]]]]]]] ~~~~~~~~
I'm proud of you. You almost constructed a grammatically correct statement when you capitalized Twilight Zone. Way to go.

Quote:
No, when you're a racist, you're a racist.

You and CJ liked your post; just like you liked his. LOL

No, for the record, anyone that says anything negative about our bigoted POTUS is branded a racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
You trying to get JD to come to Houston? Lots of sucking up...

Is that what you think? Really? That we agree? I wouldn't have put us down as contemporaries at all let alone in our thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Thanks for posting it again MIKE. No truer words have ever been SPOKEN!

OH, thank you to...
Anytime . BTW, are you as sexy as the chick in your avatar?

Psst, Ekim - THAT'S how you suck up. Ok? But I'll bet he's sexy. I can tell; we think alike .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
LOL

Olivia hates men who she precieves hate women, unless it is folks like JD, who want to rape and murder Muslims men and women. She then turns a blind eye...
Where Darlin' am I on record saying I want to murder Muslims of any kind let alone the repressed, in charge of nothing including their own health and transportation and oppressed WOMEN of Islam.

The only group I'd have gone after was the entirety of Afghanistan and any other harbor or the Taliban / Al Quaita. Pakistan wouldn't have a chance to offer comfort and aid to Bin Laden, because they wouldn't have dared. I'd have left Afghanistan with nothing but their mutts alive as an example of what happens when you turn US citizens into missiles to attack our sovereign soil. The rest of Islam, can have at it. It's none of my business what they do as long as they don't make war on us, and I'm guessing destroying Afghanistan and any ally immediately and not starting a war with Iraq because of a personality conflict would do a lot to deter efforts to war with us.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

Where Darlin' am I on record saying I want to murder Muslims of any kind let alone the repressed, in charge of nothing including their own health and transportation and oppressed WOMEN of Islam.

Well darling if you could understand words and there meaning you would have understood that I said you turn a blind eye to JD when he posts about murder and raping all Muslims.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=535401&page=3

You misunderstood Old-T post a couple of weeks back and tore him a new ass and never once did you admit your mistake. Even after he and I explained it.

I doubt you will acknowledge this one.

You seem to have no problem finding misogamy in ever post where men disagree with you but you then turn around and make fun of folks that find racism in anti Obama posts. Do you see the irony in that?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #21
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
No, for the record, anyone that says anything negative about our bigoted POTUS is branded a racist.
Actually, i think i waited until you said something negative about black people before i branded you a racist.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #22
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Well darling if you could understand words and there meaning you would have understood that I said you turn a blind eye to JD when he posts about murder and raping all Muslims.

You misunderstood Old-T post a couple of weeks back and tore him a new ass and never once did you admit your mistake. Even after he and I explained it.

You seem to have no problem finding misogamy in ever post where men disagree with you but you then turn around and make fun of folks that find racism in anti Obama posts. Do you see the irony in that?

Did you mean "misogyny"?
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Did you mean "misogyny"?
yes i did duc I might should quit using my phone for this shit!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A typical liberal meme WTF. What race is a muslim???? You said racism now back it up. Let me give you the answer, the largest plurality of muslims are Indonesian. There are also many white muslims, black muslims, and I have even seen a picture of a Japanese muslim. You want to back your mouth now? Lets hear that beep, beep, beep as you back up.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:18 AM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Not a problem. This is not the Washington Post but a writer who has written for the Washington Post. Like it says in the byline.
You're lying: Here's what you posted: "Finally, the Washington Post speaks out on Obama!"

You blatantly misrepresented what you posted.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:02 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You saw a picture of a Japanese muslim? Did you want to rape or murder them?

Quote:
A typical liberal meme WTF. What race is a muslim???? You said racism now back it up. Let me give you the answer, the largest plurality of muslims are Indonesian. There are also many white muslims, black muslims, and I have even seen a picture of a Japanese muslim. You want to back your mouth now? Lets hear that beep, beep, beep as you back up.
You want to rape and murder all Muslims.

By your definition , Hitler wasn't a racists.
That is some great company you are running in.
Do you notice nobody has defended you saying you want to kill and rape all Muslims?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:16 AM   #27
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, i think i waited until you said something negative about black people before i branded you a racist.
I say negative things about A black man not all black men. Like I said, anyone that says anything negative about Obama idiot people like you try to brand all naysayers as racists. It's ok, because everyone knows A, he's a bigot. B, people that don't like him are aren't bigots. And finally, people like you are a new breed of dangerous "bigots" looking for imaginary "racists" or evil, non-PC evil dooers around every corner.

Quote:

When you jumped to his defense, I waited for him to say you were right. But, while I was in the thread, he didn't seem to find the time to address your proposition that he didn't mean what he said.

Quote:
What are you talking about?

Quote:

You're laughable you know that LOL. You find a place to direct your seething anger in every post you make. Even when people agree with you you find something to rage about. You simply make no sense to anyone but yourself. Maybe the people that depend on you or beholden to you SEEM to understand you IDK, but you have to get positive feedback from somewhere or you wouldn't make a fool of yourself literally every time you open your mouth.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:24 PM   #28
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I say negative things about A black man not all black men.
You've made negative comments about his being black. In my book, that's racist. Perhaps you live by a different book.

Quote:
And finally, people like you are a new breed of dangerous "bigots" looking for imaginary "racists" or evil, non-PC evil dooers around every corner.
This from the girl who's spent the last 3 years here criticizing an imaginary Barack Obama.

Birther.
D-Day.
"You didn't build that".
Etc etc etc.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:34 PM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
You've made negative comments about his being black. In my book, that's racist. Perhaps you live by a different book.

I've said he is a racist which he is. I've said he doesn't play the race card himself because he allows others to do it for him. And I've said what this Washington Post writer said, that people elected him because of the color of his skin, They are all true, and there's nothing racist about what I've said. It goes to what I and many others have been saying all along. Weak minded individuals like you and CJ use this bully's club to beat anyone who dares to say anything bad about Obama. I, personally, think anyone that wields this club is the racist Barack not the other way around.

Quote:
This from the girl who's spent the last 3 years here criticizing an imaginary Barack Obama.

Birther.
D-Day.
"You didn't build that".
Etc etc etc.
No, I don't think he has a legitimate claim to the presidency neither do a lot of people. And I do think he's a social democrat that doesn't believe that business owners can claim to be the builders of their destinies. Obama thinks that only he, as a visionary of some demented, Obamafied America are stand alone people. It's what makes him and people that think like, like you Barack, so dangerous to the rest of us.

Try something of fact and not just from your backlogged deposits of rage and dogmatic, blind partisanism next time. The only thing of fact you have in your whole diatribe - EVER - is the D Day thing. Grow up will you.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:50 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've said he is a racist which he is. I've said he doesn't play the race card himself because he allows others to do it for him. And I've said what this Washington Post writer said, that people elected him because of the color of his skin, They are all true, and there's nothing racist about what I've said. It goes to what I and many others have been saying all along. Weak minded individuals like you and CJ use this bully's club to beat anyone who dares to say anything bad about Obama. I, personally, think anyone that wields this club is the racist Barack not the other way around.

No, I don't think he has a legitimate claim to the presidency neither do a lot of people. And I do think he's a social democrat that doesn't believe that business owners can claim to be the builders of their destinies. Obama thinks that only he, as a visionary of some demented, Obamafied America are stand alone people. It's what makes him and people that think like, like you Barack, so dangerous to the rest of us.

Try something of fact and not just from your backlogged deposits of rage and dogmatic, blind partisanism next time. The only thing of fact you have in your whole diatribe - EVER - is the D Day thing. Grow up will you..

I think Obie pretty much sucks. If you weren't so deeply involved with your own blind prtisanship issues, and dogmatic doublespeak you'd know that
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women