Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42231
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #16
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So you're ok with leaving the guy to rot. Fine.
Don't think anyone's said that.

Quote:
I'm not that way. There are many options open to the President, including saying and doing nothing. I just don't think that's the best policy.
Just how many times are you going to not answer the question? What should he do?

Quote:
Now, like you, I could make up facts to support my position. But I'm not that way.
Now that's some funny shit, right there. Because...

Quote:
This is the story. I hope there is something going on in the background, but I would doubt it. Obama doesn't care, anymore. He got bin Laden and the issue, and nothing else matters.
Not only is the first sentence in your post a made up fact, but that paragraph is full of even more made up facts.

What are we gonna do with you, COG?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #17
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

How about making any financial aid contingent on his release.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #18
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I know Obama planned and executed the bin Laden operation entirely on his own with no input from anyone else, but this guy did try to help. He was on our side.

So he gets convicted of treason and sentenced to 33 years, simply because he tried to help us. And what does our President do? Nothing.

Thank you, Mr. President!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/23/ob...d-for-treason/

COF, I hate to think you are really that stupid but your posting history proves it!

I guess you would attack Afghanistan while the secret negotiations that are happening now are going on behind the scenes!

You are fucking MORON!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
COF, I hate to think you are really that stupid but your posting history proves it!

I guess you would attack Afghanistan while the secret negotiations that are happening now are going on behind the scenes!

You are fucking MORON!
secret negotiations?....fuckem... I am sure the secret negotiations will work out good for us US citizens. LOL... and ...WTF
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Stevie thinks I'm a moron because he made up a story about secret negotiations that he guessed at.

And then Doofe will post here that I am a loser because I post here.

And people wonder why I love this place.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:40 PM   #21
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Diplomactic Measures

Pakistan is a backward nation and certainly not a friend of the United States.

We knew that from the start and that is why we had to go in under the cover of night to take Osama Bin Ladin out with Seal Team 6 from under their nose.

The fact that Pakistan has chosen to prosecute this doctor shows just how badly misguided their justice system is and is foolishly flirting with danger with the USA.

I do not think that because President Obama has chosen to remain silent on the issue means he has accepted it nor do I think he is not taking back-door diplomatic measures to correct this injustice.

A wise man picks his battles and values discretion.

. . .
You won't see him coming!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, it seems the good doctor was unwise in trying to assist the United States, at least during the Obama administration. I'd be surprised if our other covert informants aren't reassessing their involvement with this government.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Pakistan is a backward nation and certainly not a friend of the United States.

We knew that from the start and that is why we had to go in under the cover of night to take Osama Bin Ladin out with Seal Team 6 from under their nose.

The fact that Pakistan has chosen to prosecute this doctor shows just how badly misguided their justice system is and is foolishly flirting with danger with the USA.

I do not think that because President Obama has chosen to remain silent on the issue means he has accepted it nor do I think he is not taking back-door diplomatic measures to correct this injustice.

A wise man picks his battles and values discretion.

. . .
You won't see him coming!

If Obama is going to take credit he must take credit. Admin's running their mouths and ruining (killing) a friend....fuckem...typical....
Old 05-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #24
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You were off to a great start there FG, but fell short fast. The question to answer is, if knowing what we are letting happen to this guy for helping us, will the next person be more or less likely to help us? I wouldn't.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #25
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Incorrect Premise

When you are working from a wrong premise, you can only reach a wrong conclusion. You are only assuming we knew how the future would unfold.

Nobody knows that.

We knew Pakistan was a backward nation, but had no idea that they would go to such extremes as to convict a man who helped rid the world of such a dangerous terrorists and then further risk raising the ire of a powerful country like the United States.

These imbeciles are playing with fire now and they will get burned.

. . . I doubt that the USA knew that either, but this play is not over yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
You were off to a great start there FG, but fell short fast. The question to answer is, if knowing what we are letting happen to this guy for helping us, will the next person be more or less likely to help us? I wouldn't.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #26
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
When you are working from a wrong premise, you can only reach a wrong conclusion. You are only assuming we knew how the future would unfold.

Nobody knows that.

We knew Pakistan was a backward nation, but had no idea that they would go to such extremes as to convict a man who helped rid the world of such a dangerous terrorists and then further risk raising the ire of a powerful country like the United States.

These imbeciles are playing with fire now and they will get burned.

. . . I doubt that the USA knew that either, but this play is not over yet.
I'm not working off any premise, just the FACT that this guy is in jail at the present time for helping us and we have done nothing, or failed to do something that has resulted in securing his freedom.

It's completely irrelevant to confidential informants if we knew beforehand or not what would happen to them. The fact the guy was imprisoned, and the longer he stays in prison, deters others from helping us now, and in the future.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #27
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This administration has failed to protect the resources of the United States on a regular basis.
They as so narcissistic they do not understand what it means to keep their fucking mouths shut about our operations to the point of tipping our hand on just about every bit of intelligence we gather.
Announce what inlet we capture, leaving our friends out to dry, and they cut funding by a measly million bucks a year for each year of his sentence. Did they do this so they would not have to pay the reward?
All money to Pakeeeeestan should be cut off immediately.
This administration is a disgrace.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #28
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Expert

I have to give you this, 2d, you are generally clueless, but on this isolated subject, you are indeed the expert.

. . . You do not understand what it means to keep your fucking mouth shut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
They as so narcissistic they do not understand what it means to keep their fucking mouths shut.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Odumbo, et al, exposed the name of a SEAL Team 6 member to a movie producer. Odumbo, et al, prematurely exposed an ongoing CIA operation in Yemen in the most recent "underwear bomber" case. Now:

GOP Rep. Peter King, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, expressed concern Wednesday about the extent of the Obama administration’s efforts to protect the Pakistan doctor who was sent to prison in Pakistan for treason after helping to find Usama bin Laden.
“This has been handled very poorly right from the time of the raid,” King told FoxNews.com
Dr. Shakil Afridi ran a vaccination program for the CIA to collect DNA and verify bin Laden’s presence at the compound in the town of Abbottabad where U.S. commandos killed the Al Qaeda chief in a May 2011 raid.
The operation outraged Pakistani officials, who portrayed it as an act of treachery by a supposed ally.
King, R-N.Y., said administration officials talked about the doctor and his DNA sampling.
“They put him out there,” said King, who made clear he didn’t know the exact details about what, if anything, the administration may have done to get the doctor out of Pakistan or otherwise protect him. “I’m focused on that they disclosed his identity.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/23/gop-rep-king-says-obama-officials-disclosed-identity-jailed-pakistani-doctor/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have to give you this, 2d, you are generally clueless, but on this isolated subject, you are indeed the expert.

. . . You do not understand what it means to keep your fucking mouth shut!

Open wide FastCum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH0cclrKzqY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women