Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #16
Taurus99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Uh oh..."the man who knocks" is getting cranky...lol
Taurus99 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:18 PM   #17
Union Jack
Account Disabled

I believe it is the ego over 50 that requires the intercourse, not the Lad's semi hard erection.
Union Jack is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #18
oralick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I personally don't like the chase, the bullshit, the obligation, that goes with dating in the general population. But I still occasionally long for the cuddling, the sharing of worldly discussions, the touch, the kiss, and "Hot Damn Sex" I never got from my wife and some Girlfriends. I too, don't want to be made to feel I may be disappointing someone because I am not doing what they want, seeing them when they want, calling them when they want. But as long as I have a brain cell and can see and feel, to appreciate the Female Form, I will continue to see providers. I know I can't as often, and the desire is not as strong as when in my 20's, but my appreciation for "the moment" is as vivid as it ever was. And variety is a wonderful dessert!
oralick is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #19
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Do men over 50 really need sex?

Well what is the alternative? Just curious.

Every living thing needs sex. Even if its every blue moon. Nobody is saying you need to pay for it every time. Or should I say see a provider every time you get the urge.

I suppose I could have worded the title more accurately to

"Do single men over 50 with a naturally declining sex drive really need the physical act of sex enough to justify paying the exorbitant cost in a bad economy?
Especially when it is readily available for free in his age bracket."

lol I don't think that would have fit though.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #20
oralick
Valued Poster

The man who got to spend 5 Hours with you on Wed was a very lucky, and, I am sure, Happy Man, Ms. Francisca. Wow. Good Food, Good Conversation, Good Wine, Good Cuddlin', and Hot Damn Sex!
Old 08-27-2011, 07:47 PM   #21
guest031812
Account Disabled

User ID: 3407

I think men need sex till they can't get out of bed anymore
guest031812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #22
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz View Post
Why would not being able to get out of bed stop anyone?
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #23
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post

"Do single men over 50 with a naturally declining sex drive really need the physical act of sex enough to justify paying the exorbitant cost in a bad economy?

Old 08-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #24
oralick
Valued Poster

Codybeast, first of all sex is never free. Maybe it costs time, costs drinks, costs meals, costs guilt, costs bullshit, costs anguish, hell its going to cost you something. Single men over 50 can consolidate all those costs and the intangibles to one very specific price with no confusion by seeing a provider.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #25
oralick
Valued Poster

Now if the question is do the men over 50 prop the market price unnecessarily high by being active in it, the answer you are looking for is probably yes. I wouldn't call the cost for the service exorbitant, but I have no doubt a bad economy will take its toll, and many hobbyists are feeling the crunch as well as the providers.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #26
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Do men over 50 really need sex?

Well what is the alternative? Just curious.

Every living thing needs sex. Even if its every blue moon. Nobody is saying you need to pay for it every time. Or should I say see a provider every time you get the urge.
The alternative? Playing Charles Whitman or driving in "Death Race 2000" comes to mind.

As the amount of money I earn goes up, the things I am willing to tolerate in the world of dating goes down. The drama, and my God, the stories of woe and ill luck. This non-provider’s AC doesn’t work, this provider’s does but she has the thermostat set at 85. blah, blah, blah.
Not only is it worth $250, it’s worth an extra $50 to pay some other guy to “do the heavy lifting”. I can be home taking a nap before they even finish!

OK, just kidding. It’s not worth the money but it is worth the time. The time it takes to jerk off (the OP is correct. It is truly amazing how quickly the desire leaves after rosy palm and the truly incredible opposable thumb have played “Bongo Beat Off”) The time to meet those “post first divorce single home owners” in the surrounding neighborhoods. Time it takes to fix a fence, change a belt on a dryer, or wall off a closet with the body of an asshole ex in it. Add in a home cooked meal, a hottie in her 40s and the coveted “after” nap in her ex’s recliner.

Priceless.

PS How about that senior's coffee at Mac and Don's after you hit 55?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:25 AM   #27
Flip99
Valued Poster

In my 50's now... I don't "need" plain , vanilla intimate sex , and the % of 50 year old women who can turn me on is very low.

When I "hobby" , I am not really looking for the GFE thing , though, it can be fun sometimes... I am more looking for the fantasy / fetish type thing. I like a lot of visual stimulation , and a lot of verbal stimulation , in addition to the physical stimulation.

Flip
Flip99 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #28
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hmmm

Maybe you should have posted the second version. Hey, I like it, and its a good question.

If your favorite model/actress suddenly appeared in the hobby world, would you see her?

I understand exactly what you are trying to say, just means that provider better have more going on than her looks.

Quote:

lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #29
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2

Howdy, Folks!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip99 View Post
In my 50's now... I don't "need" plain , vanilla intimate sex , and the % of 50 year old women who can turn me on is very low.

Flip

Well...

Without taking an inordinate amount of time to peruse all the provider ads on Eccie - I've scanned through a few of them in the recent past, and I personally noticed most providers are under the age of 50.

This would indicate to me that one of the things Hobbyists are willing to pay for is quality playtime with someone under the age of 50.

If the demand for providers in the 50+ age bracket was there, we would see more listings for them. We don't, so this would indicate that demand is not there.

So...

A. Those Hobbyists that want to have playtime with fiftysomething women are doing so without participating in P4P with a professional Provider - or they're not writing about it

B. Hobbyists as a general rule are not looking for playtime - P4P or not - with 50+ ladies.

Finally, Ladies:

Review *very carefully* what Codybeast wrote:

Quote:

Men in about the 45-60 year old range represent the people with the largest earning potential.

This iS your target market.

If, as Codybeast states, these potential customers are wondering if obtaining the physical act of sex is really justified with paying what they may consider an exorbitant cost in a bad economy - it's time to get *real* creative in marketing and providing services.

This does *NOT* mean you have to discount your rates to the point where it becomes a race to the bottom.

[That said - there will always be Hobbyists that are on the lookout for the "five-dollar-holler," and the providers that will be looking to "make it all up in volume."]

As stated here:

Getting creative in an uncertain economy

Get creative.

Offer something no one else is. It doesn't have to be anything upsetting or disturbing - you'd be surprised!

- You have a session scheduled from 12pm to 1pm. Your client is single. You have determined he is not a vegetarian. When the session is over, you have a Turkey Club Sandwich and Bottle of Odwalla ready for him to take back to his office. Cost to you - nine dollars. He tips you fifty, because you just saved him 10 minutes hassle.

- You have a session scheduled from 7pm to 9pm. You client is married. His MO is that he is working late. After your session, you present him with a bouquet of mixed flowers to take home to his wife. Again - he tips you fifty for your thoughtfulness and convenience in assisting him.

- You have a session scheduled from 8pm to 10pm. I am your client. You have a half pound of Gefilte Fish and a bowl of borscht waiting for me for after our session, and Ren and Stimpy Cartoons to watch during. I run screaming into the night because I cannot stand beets or carp, and cartoons are great but only on saturday mornings while chugging down Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs. Moral - if yer gonna do this, don't get the likes of one person mixed up with another...

Times are challenging - I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.

EVERYONE has to get real creative in their Quest for The Long Green.

~~~~~~~

Codybeast, you mention the downturned economy in relation to The Hobby in this thread. I found it intriguing you started a thread almost to THE DAY a year ago dealing with the Economy and The Hobby:

Is a bad economy actually good for the hobby?

Happy Hobbying, Folks!
Baloney Pony is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:49 PM   #30
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloney Pony View Post
Howdy, Folks!

Codybeast, you mention the downturned economy in relation to The Hobby in this thread. I found it intriguing you started a thread almost to THE DAY a year ago dealing with the Economy and The Hobby:

Is a bad economy actually good for the hobby?

Happy Hobbying, Folks!
Apples and oranges. Two completely different topics.
This thread is about whether it's worth paying a high price (Yes $$$ or even $$.5 per hour for a nut is exorbitant) for the not so horny fit attractive 50+ year old guy. The same guy who can easily acquire abundant sex for free in the 45+ range because he now has far less competition than his younger counterparts.

These are also fit attractive 45+ year old women except without the drama or baby clocks.
Yes I still consider offering to pick up a dinner tab as being free because I would do the same regardless for any friend.

That year old thread addressed the fact that the hobby in general thrives in spite of the economy and even possibly to some extent because of it.

The Only similarity between the two threads is the fact that they both contain the word "economy" in them but great research.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women