Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #16
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

TDL, it doesn't look to me like nevergaveitathought begrudges the success of entrepreneurs and value-creators. As I see it, his post was aimed at charlatans such as megachurch pastors who live like kings, people who get fat feeding at the public trough, and shameless hucksters like Jesse Jackson.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #17
Jaitch
Lifetime Premium Access

I agree that all, like Peyton Manning, who earn big money can have it without my rancor or envy, except the so-called charities. These leeches make their millions preying on the sympathy we all have for the truly needy. We give to their appeal to help the hurting, and they take it and live large without telling us that they will take 70% and even more for staff and fundraising.

The only charity I support is the Salvation Army where at least 85% is spent on their mission to help those who need the help. It has been a while since the Readers' Digest article "The Charity You Can Trust" was published. At that time the head of the Salvation Army's salary was $12,000/year, plus use of a modest house. Through my Rotary service I have seen their work, their remarkable contribution to the needy and how little they take from the contributions.
Jaitch is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #18
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
The fact that these clowns thought they could get away with this speaks volumes about the metastasization of the public sector's sense of entitlement.
Apparently you've never heard of Enron. Or was that the public sector too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Who is bashing the rich?
Well, you are, actually. More so than liberals, frankly, who say nothing about how much anyone makes - only how much they should contribute to the society that allows them to make it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #19
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Apparently you've never heard of Enron. Or was that the public sector too?
Of course I've heard of Enron, smartass.

Obviously there will always be scams and frauds in the private sector as well as the public sector.

Does that, in your mind, excuse the behavior of those who get fat feeding at the public trough?
Old 05-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Visine is $200 per gallon?! BASTARDS!!!!
I read someplace that if you filled the average car gas tank with printer ink it would cost $65,000.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #21
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obviously there will always be scams and frauds in the private sector as well as the public sector.

Does that, in your mind, excuse the behavior of those who get fat feeding at the public trough?
No, it doesn't. But i don't see how your example is indicative of a public sector sense of entitlement. At least no more so than Enron is indicative of the sense of entitlement of you rich fat cats.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #22
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sorry NGIT, can go along with you on this one. As long as you don't steal or break the law, I'm all for whatever you want to do to make money. If you can get on TV or the pulpit and talk some old idiot out of their life savings so they can go to heaven or some other idiot to donate to charities that don't actually use all the money for charity, then more power to them. There is no law against accepting money from stupid people, as it should be. Komen is a great case as well, you think you are giving money to help people with breast cancer, but reality is much different no matter how many pink bows they use.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I read someplace that if you filled the average car gas tank with printer ink it would cost $65,000.
Not only that, but your mileage would be terrible.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #24
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Sorry NGIT, can go along with you on this one. As long as you don't steal or break the law, I'm all for whatever you want to do to make money. If you can get on TV or the pulpit and talk some old idiot out of their life savings so they can go to heaven or some other idiot to donate to charities that don't actually use all the money for charity, then more power to them. There is no law against accepting money from stupid people, as it should be. Komen is a great case as well, you think you are giving money to help people with breast cancer, but reality is much different no matter how many pink bows they use.
+1
There you go.

Long live stupid people.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:04 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Sorry NGIT, can go along with you on this one. As long as you don't steal or break the law, I'm all for whatever you want to do to make money. .
+1, in fact there should be no laws aganist making money. If a woman wants to rent her pussy she should be able to.

I am not for stealing. That is what the Fed and the Wall Street Bankers do. Even Jesus didn't care for those theives.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #26
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
...you rich fat cats.
A bit eaten up with class envy, eh, Doove?

For the record, I made my money the honest, old-fashioned way, and therefore feel that I owe an apology to no one.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #27
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
A bit eaten up with class envy, eh, Doove?
You should be so lucky.

You used a pretty broad brush to paint public sector employees. All i did was point out that your brush just wasn't quite broad enough. At least based on your very own logic.

Quote:
For the record, I made my money the honest, old-fashioned way, and therefore feel that I owe an apology to no one.
Your narcissism is showing again. Not surprising.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #28
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah, that's great. Bilking the old folks out of their life savings while operating as a tax-free religious charitable entity. Another classic example of pure repuke capitalism.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:30 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yeah, that's great. Bilking the old folks out of their life savings while operating as a tax-free religious charitable entity. Another classic example of pure repuke capitalism.
Are you referring to Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:49 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Are you referring to Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton?

. . . or the Reverend Wright?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women