Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36947
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2014, 11:11 PM   #16
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Very astute, Say What.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:34 AM   #17
SappyPappy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I completely agree with Say What on this. Women have vagina's and asses, men only have asses so if you want to fuck a woman's ass that makes you latently gay. Men and women both have mouths but you would never hear somebody say a person who likes getting his cock sucked by a woman has gay tendencies.
I love fucking women in the ass, but that doesn't equate to wanting to fuck men in the ass any more than letting a woman suck your dick is the equivalent of letting a man suck your dick.
The attraction to me is that it is just kinkier and nastier, not to mention tighter. I love the mouth and vagina as well but something about fucking a woman's ass just really turns me on. Also I have been married 20 years and anal is not on the menu, so when it comes to the hobby side of things I only look for women who offer greek.
SappyPappy is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:51 AM   #18
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

To each their own is my moto.........

BUT....Dereklacoste....if that is you in your avatar....you could probably talk me into just about anything!

Spikebaby
Spikebaby is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:07 AM   #19
moondoggiz69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

I agree with what Sofia said. I love it when the girl tells me she doesn't do anal and by the third or fourth session she wants to try it !!!
moondoggiz69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:29 AM   #20
MojoR
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Not sure about the rest of you but I find anal sex with a woman very erotic and taboo. Its not something I do often, so it keeps it novel and exciting. It feels different as well. I've been fortunate enough to be with a couple ladies that even orgasm via anal - which is FUCKING COOL.

I nice resource on anal sex is http://jenseyatvajameh.files.wordpre...-for-women.pdf
MojoR is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:45 AM   #21
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I enjoy anal with a woman. Incidentally, I have it done mostly with my SO (BB) and that is special. I have done once with a provider, lubed and covered(She surprised me!), and it was nice, but I won't repeat. Somehow , having done anal with my SO keeps something special and I don't think I can enjoy it with a provider as much. With my SO I KNOW she really wanted to try, when we did it first it took a few times before we got it working well. No lube and BB, of course, as natural as it goes, my natural lube was enough - you can imagine how long the preparations took . That I enjoyed.

With a provider I won't do it, because I can never be sure she really enjoys it.

Yup, I'm weird, I admit it.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:00 AM   #22
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Never tried Greek, pussy is too good.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:15 AM   #23
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Latently gay or not.....I like to fuck women in the ass every now and then because it is tighter and the two or three providers and civilians I have experienced it with have orgasms just as much and sometime more intently. If I could only have one I would choose the pussy but every now and then some greek adds the right amount of variety.....Some guys prefer Russian, hand jobs, it is another YMMV and individual preference thing IMHO
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:29 PM   #24
MobyDick100
Account Disabled

Encounters: 64

I was tapping that fine ass of one of ECCIE's beautiful superstars as I was thinking "damn this is great, if I could just be a prison bitch." I didn't put that in the review. I don't think Freud would have come up with that analysis, but the latent homo hypothesis could be expanded. Perhaps my affinity for licking a Popsicle means I subconsciously want to suck a big cock. Personally, I enjoy watching college hotties at Braums licking vanilla cones. I think they're telling me they want to swallow Moby's pride, lol.
MobyDick100 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:43 PM   #25
BadBrad
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

The second poster nailed it. I like trips to Greece and I have no homo tendencies at all. It's all about the forbidden excitement. It's uncommon. Something you rarely if ever get to do with a companion.
BadBrad is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:58 PM   #26
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

For us little dick guys a woman's beautiful tight ass or a mouth is so much better than a loose pussy.

It has nothing to do with latent homosexuality.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:21 PM   #27
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01 View Post
The female bum is a beautiful, glorious, masterpiece given to us as a gift, from the gods of Mt. Olympus!! It's meant to be caressed, tickled, played with, licked, and sometimes poked...

The male ass is the most disgusting thing on the planet and must be avoided at all costs!! The male ass is like a combination of science experiment gone wrong and morgue filled with rotting corpses...
^^^WORD!^^^

I love anal sex! Like others have said, it's a little taboo and forbidden so it makes you feel naughty, and who doesn't want to be a naughty boy now and then? And to me the sensation is completely different than vaginal sex. Very snug and tight- it feels like rings are gripping your cock as you slide in and out. Damn, just talking about it is putting me in the mood If that makes me gay then all I can say is "move the fuck over Richard Simmons!"
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:05 PM   #28
broes
Reverse Apache Master

The truth about anal is that if there is not some sort of planning involved, you could very well have a meet and great with the burrito supreme that she had for lunch.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:20 PM   #29
catbanger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01 View Post
The female bum is a beautiful, glorious, masterpiece given to us as a gift, from the gods of Mt. Olympus!! It's meant to be caressed, tickled, played with, licked, and sometimes poked...

The male ass is the most disgusting thing on the planet and must be avoided at all costs!! The male ass is like a combination of science experiment gone wrong and morgue filled with rotting corpses...

/Thread!!
AMAN!
catbanger is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #30
manolo84
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

IMHO, performing Greek has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I love Greek and am opposed to male homosexuality, different topic, let's stay on target. It is the ultimate compliment for a woman to allow you to perform Greek on her as she has to completely relax and allow you to do so. It is virtually impossible for you to gain entry otherwise without causing her discomfort. For me, the look in a woman's eyes in full orgasm, quivering and convulsing from anal stimulation is the best, much different than a vaginal orgasm. I wouldn't ask for it every visit, as it would loose its allure, but it is about the best gift I could get from a provider, especially when it's initiated by her. Just my two pennies.
manolo84 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women