Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-26-2010, 07:27 AM   #16
Benny
BANNED

Keep it coming honey.
The less you control yourself, the closer this board is of being rid of you.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:34 AM   #17
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Baby please, I am always in control of myself, I just call em like I see it. I'm sure I'm not alone in my observations of you not only being useless to this board Raphael, and being a wannabe dignified troll on top of that. Have an excellent day!
Old 10-26-2010, 07:48 AM   #18
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
That thread is as pointless as this one....Daphne is not "BANNED" she just wanted that under her name.

I am not Genie but a lot of people despise the useless threads. I received a few emails thanking US for closing that thread.

If you would like to have a place to post pictures, jps, gifs etc...Microsoft Office and Paint work just fine. You can pull that up and look at it all day without Internet access, BUT ECCIE is hosted on computers and every time a server/computer looks up and image it takes "processing" and uses a database to look up the image. When the system gets slow at night everyone complains.

In other words...it's a waste unless there is a valid point to post it. Oh lookie..it's someone walking a TIGHTROPE!! How exciting.

Yet the whole forum becomes pointless when Co-ed is reduced to provider ads and idiots like Eagle are allowed to dominate the sandbox with pointless taunting. I rarely if ever complain about anything said in these forums because I understand what the "S" in SHMB stands for. Laughter really is the best medicine.

You don't like the thread so you're closing it. Fine, you're a mod, that is your right. Man up and say it. I know I have pushed the envelope but I haven't deliberately been disrespectful to the mods(well maybe Sarcastro but he deserved it) but your condescending "Office and Paint" remarks are disrespectful to the entire membership and cause me to wonder about your intentions and the direction that you as a mod would take this board.

I, like most members here, understand that it takes resources for this board to operate so simply say that is the reason you closed it if it really is. If you did that, however, you would have to defend not closing the "This is interesting" thread or the "Bored and Drunk" threAD or any number of other "pointless" threads.

If it gets me banned so be it but I'm calling bullshit on all the complaints directed at "Slap your mamma". Yeah you may have had a few but don't hide behind a bunch of phantom PM's from a supposed majority of complaining members.

I would venture to say that the majority of active Houston PA members have posted there more than once. As a matter of fact, Check my PM's, I'll put up my "atta boys" and "that was some funny shit" PMs against your complaints.

Enjoy your new found computer resources!
Old 10-26-2010, 07:53 AM   #19
Benny
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
Baby please, I am always in control of myself, I just call em like I see it. I'm sure I'm not alone in my observations of you not only being useless to this board Raphael, and being a wannabe dignified troll on top of that. Have an excellent day!
What did I say. When LD is allowed back here the drama returns

Are you drunk or are you stoned, LD? Either way you are irrational because you see things that are not true. Obviously you are in love with Rapheal because you are obsessed with him. lol.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:14 AM   #20
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude you're a douche.
No one has allowed me to do anything.
But no worries, I have something very special planned for you and the other haters.
Go slap your momma.

And thank you boardman for saying exactly what I was thinking, it just took a man to say it.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:25 AM   #21
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Let's be honest.....the thread was funny early on......but, it was getting old....most of us lost interest when they moved it to the shitcan....duh

I am more interested in how they are going to respond when some of us start dealing with the ADs in coed....never mind the pimps and their talent jumping into the welcome wagon these days....just thincking out loud.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:35 AM   #22
Benny
BANNED

Quote:
But no worries, I have something very special planned for you
Oh, my! Loveless Daphne is getting desperate! making idle threats! I am so worried. LOL!
Old 10-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #23
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny View Post
I was going to send you a email thanking you for banning LD. When they thought she was banned they were scared they would get banned and this place was getting decent and peaceful.
I dont know you Benny so dont think you know me enough to put words in my head...

Scared???
I may be alot of things but SCARED aint one of them!!

I like this board and the people on it, thats why i watch my tongue for the most part, when people post ignorant sh*t
Old 10-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #24
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Yet the whole forum becomes pointless when Co-ed is reduced to provider ads and idiots like Eagle are allowed to dominate the sandbox with pointless taunting.
Agreed..but like I have said in the past, If I don't see a thread "WORTH" replying to I don't reply. Some people don't have enough self-control to ignore a pointless thread. Whoever the idiot is who is posting that pointless crap..WILL STOP but if people want to throw insults at him or at his obvious one sided opinions..he/she will keep posting...DM

Quote:
I rarely if ever complain about anything said in these forums because I understand what the "S" in SHMB stands for. Laughter really is the best medicine.
Rarely complain...ok.

Quote:
You don't like the thread so you're closing it. Fine, you're a mod, that is your right. Man up and say it.
Impossible to "man up" behind a keyboard and a monitor

Quote:
I know I have pushed the envelope but
Hmmm??

Quote:
I haven't deliberately been disrespectful to the mods(well maybe Sarcastro but he deserved it) but your condescending "Office and Paint" remarks are disrespectful
You haven't been disrespectful to the MODS...ok...My remarks were disrepectful to the entire membership?? Hmmm....

Quote:
to the entire membership and cause me to wonder about your intentions and the direction that you as a mod would take this board.l
You wonder about my intentions...I have none, other than to keep VALID information coming and going.

Quote:
I, like most members here, understand that it takes resources for this board to operate so simply say that is the reason you closed it if it really is. If you did that, however, you would have to defend not closing the "This is interesting" thread or the "Bored and Drunk" threAD or any number of other "pointless" threads.

If it gets me banned so be it but I'm calling bullshit on all the complaints directed at "Slap your mamma". Yeah you may have had a few but don't hide behind a bunch of phantom PM's from a supposed majority of complaining members.

I would venture to say that the majority of active Houston PA members have posted there more than once. As a matter of fact, Check my PM's, I'll put up my "atta boys" and "that was some funny shit" PMs against your complaints.
Enjoy your new found computer resources!
Answer this question for me since I have addressed yours...Tell me what "valid" information you received from the "Slap Your Mama..." thread?
Old 10-26-2010, 09:55 AM   #25
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I know one........there are no car keys in Ava's pussy........I thinck.

You do know that you have just opened up the perfect opportunity for a new spin off thread.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:16 AM   #26
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I know one........there are no car keys in Ava's pussy........I thinck.

You do know that you have just opened up the perfect opportunity for a new spin off thread.
Oooooo!!! Spinoffs!!

Spin-offs ALWAYS work!

-Signed Joanie Loves Chachi

JaD
Old 10-26-2010, 11:16 AM   #27
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Like what

Quote:
Dude you're a douche.
No one has allowed me to do anything.
But no worries, I have something very special planned for you and the other haters.
Go slap your momma.

And thank you boardman for saying exactly what I was thinking, it just took a man to say it.

leaving?
Old 10-26-2010, 11:23 AM   #28
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream View Post
leaving?

Prime example of starting shit.....just like you always do....LD wasnt even talkn to you!!

I stopped hating on your post, maybe you should women up and stop hating on other post toooo, just maybe they will stop hating on you toooo, if not thats there problem.

Dont make their problems yours.....Damm cant we all just get along or at least stop hating on each other....just for a little while!!
Old 10-26-2010, 11:26 AM   #29
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

This thread has been reduced to a bunch of insults...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women