Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60718
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2024, 02:58 PM   #16
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

now you're talkin
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 06:27 PM   #17
Sasa1986
Premium Access

Encounters: 19
Default Vietnamese Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpuck View Post
I have a thing for slutty Vietnamese chicks. Mimi got insane body with those hips.

She give half ass attitude but man is she hot.
You just need to take control, she trusts the system. She likes to be choked, not suffocated. From behind, if you grab her neck and clamp your mouth down on her back/shoulder area while you're up in her guts rocking back and forth, she will squirt all over the place. Put her in front of you and turn her around, you will not be sorry. You can make it happen from the front too if you prop her bubble on top of a pillow and grab those gorgeous funbags....she's a beast, good times aren't cheap and today's price is not yesterday's price.

Phụ nữ Việt Nam có chiếc lưỡi và cổ họng đẹp nhất và những âm thanh ùng ục là điều bình thường trong ngôn ngữ của họ. Mọi cô gái Việt Nam tôi từng gặp đều thích bú cặc tôi. Họ là những sinh vật tuyệt vời
Sasa1986 is online now   Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:05 PM   #18
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc0131 View Post
Nothing good about this place. Mimi always has "you cum now" attitude, wants 260+ for rushed fs. Even Tina was demanding $50 tip for just a Pedi and talked down to me when I declined. If you enjoy that craphole it's all good, I had bad experiences with them so I'm done. Good luck
Do we have ourselves another Fifi here?
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:15 PM   #19
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

You’re spot on Sasa. And when you are a regular and show some basic affection and (simulated) love coupled with some small gifts you reap dividends.

Today I received some grapes yogurt and a helping hand from another Vietnamese woman - kind of a post nut 4 hands for 5 to 10 minutes (different shop than Chi).

Wished I’d known some Vietnamese girls about 34 years ago…
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 11:53 PM   #20
Dc0131
Registered Member

@sasa
I've been in the hobby for 16 years, all over the country and overseas too. Fun times aren't cheap that's true and if I'm satisfied with the session I ALWAYS put $100-200 on top of what's requested. I'm also good at flirting with the girls and know how to have a good time/session. I was going there regularly and went all the way with her, full gfe, bb, overtipping, gifting, you name it I've done it all with her. Not everyone takes 5 minutes to cum I guess that might be the reason why you never get the "you cum now" attitude from her. Try to be humble and not act like you're better than everyone else.
Dc0131 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 06:05 AM   #21
Sasa1986
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc0131 View Post
@sasa
I've been in the hobby for 16 years, all over the country and overseas too. Fun times aren't cheap that's true and if I'm satisfied with the session I ALWAYS put $100-200 on top of what's requested. I'm also good at flirting with the girls and know how to have a good time/session. I was going there regularly and went all the way with her, full gfe, bb, overtipping, gifting, you name it I've done it all with her. Not everyone takes 5 minutes to cum I guess that might be the reason why you never get the "you cum now" attitude from her. Try to be humble and not act like you're better than everyone else.
@notanewbie. Yessir, beer and seafood with Vietnamese has never been boring.....nhau!

@latinluvr465. The numbers guy

@ThoreXile. Who's your top 3 and are they still around?

@Spear89. Who's Helen, what about Jennifer?

@Bowser98. What's a Fifi

@Jackpuck @Michael8219. Dude's, you should vacation in VN

@Dc0131. All in fun: Keep your thing going, Brother. Indeed, dealing with us, we should allow these ladies to have a bad day or 2....( )the secret sauce to a job well done!

Let's give it up for our reviewless fellow monger, who deserves a standing ovation. Take a bow, you've earned it! And by popular demand, the encore begins!

Crowd Roars.......Give us a review. Happy times are here, so let's all join in the fun and celebrate together!
Old 03-05-2024, 06:06 AM   #22
Sasa1986
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
You’re spot on Sasa. And when you are a regular and show some basic affection and (simulated) love coupled with some small gifts you reap dividends.

Today I received some grapes yogurt and a helping hand from another Vietnamese woman - kind of a post nut 4 hands for 5 to 10 minutes (different shop than Chi).

Wished I’d known some Vietnamese girls about 34 years ago…
Wished I’d known some Vietnamese girls about 34 years ago
Old 03-05-2024, 06:08 AM   #23
Sasa1986
Premium Access

Default Nothing is forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
Do we have ourselves another Fifi here?
Sometimes we must move on, B - Men get tired, women get tired, pussies get tired.....
Old 03-05-2024, 09:51 AM   #24
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasa1986 View Post
@notanewbie. Yessir, beer and seafood with Vietnamese has never been boring.....nhau!

and of course those beers will be served over ice!
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 09:59 AM   #25
Thatguy1958
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
and of course those beers will be served over ice!
Got to get a beer with the $50 pedicure 🤣
Thatguy1958 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 11:52 AM   #26
houston23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Hard to beat Mimi’s looks in Houston. She is really hard to predict though. Sometimes she will be your personal pet and do anything you want. Sometimes she will be cold and don’t even like getting touched.

If rumors of New Spa Lily here are true then they have the best looking talent by far. I want to put it in her ass raw. I’ve gotten a finger in there and licked that hole before which she seems to enjoy. Maybe she will do covered greek. Raw seems tough with her.
houston23 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 01:39 PM   #27
mynameismudd
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

I think Mimi is top tier for looks in Houston - but for the service there might as well go to Malibu or other great spas that randomly have hot girls and get their number. I tried Mimi out when she first arrived for just a HJTC and it was overpriced, rushed, an not a great massage. Maybe it gets better with multiple tries...now Lyly at New Spa was great. I may have to go to Chi to see if her service is still the same. Every time I go hunting and hit up 4-6 spas I have found a top tier provider.
mynameismudd is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 05:34 AM   #28
majorjones
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I'm not going to write a full review but I'll add my 2 cents.
Mimi has a beautiful face but the way she was dressed I couldn't tell much about her body except she has nice big tits. It did look to me as if maybe she's a bit thick around the middle but, again, I'm not certain of that. What I can say for certain is Cindy has (my opinion of course) a great body and maybe the most beautiful ass I've ever laid my hands ( and lips and face) on. Great waist to hip ratio, flat belly, beautiful. Her massage is great but short. Sadly she's all business, aloof and not really engaged in the extras session except claiming an O during daty.
For those that haven't been there, most prices, haircut, hair wash, nails, shave, manscape, extras, are a little bit high. I wont say too expensive but I'll say not a good value. If you like a good value this is not the place.
majorjones is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 07:54 AM   #29
mynameismudd
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

100%, Cindy (lyly) works out and I think has a great BBL job on top of that. Prices are high and they will try to max the most out of your visit, like everyone else but they have the leverage of good looking women lol. A very beautiful woman named tiffany worked there a brief period last year, was my type to a T. I got a massage from her and tried to give her $60 for a crappy massage and happy ending, but she began DFK me until I gave her $100 and I succumbed LOL. I am usually pretty strong...but she had my number and was gorgeous.
mynameismudd is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 12:32 PM   #30
weezyfbaby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Has anyone ever encountered a Michelle here before?
weezyfbaby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women