Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #16
Sneaky Winky
BANNED

Make her think you want to do her doggy style without specifically saying that's what you want. When she assumes you want to do her doggy and assumes the position, lick the hell out of her ass. All she can do is tell you to stop. When I started hobbying about 20 years ago I'd tell providers I like doggy style. When they'd assume the position and could no longer see what I was doing, I'd quickly take off the condom. After several minutes of FS I'd say I think I cummed and pull out. I'd then say false alarm as I was quickly putting the condom back on. I'd stick it back in and finish with a condom. The providers never knew what happened.
Sneaky Winky is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #17
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

prostate massage cumming on......
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:56 AM   #18
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Geez... please tell me you are kidding!!! To post that you are deceptive with providers and trick them into thinking you are wearing protection when you are actually barebacking is beyond belief!!

I think you just hurt your chances of seeing any provider who reads this this!! Unbelievable!

Lea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Winky View Post
Make her think you want to do her doggy style without specifically saying that's what you want. When she assumes you want to do her doggy and assumes the position, lick the hell out of her ass. All she can do is tell you to stop. When I started hobbying about 20 years ago I'd tell providers I like doggy style. When they'd assume the position and could no longer see what I was doing, I'd quickly take off the condom. After several minutes of FS I'd say I think I cummed and pull out. I'd then say false alarm as I was quickly putting the condom back on. I'd stick it back in and finish with a condom. The providers never knew what happened.
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:15 AM   #19
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Geez... please tell me you are kidding!!! To post that you are deceptive with providers and trick them into thinking you are wearing protection when you are actually barebacking is beyond belief!!

I think you just hurt your chances of seeing any provider who reads this this!! Unbelievable!

Lea

Lea, I agree with you. Unbelievable...? No. Disgusting and foul...? YES!

Kelli Ann
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #20
TBONE
Medium Rare

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
You sound like a stand up guy Sneaky....my guess is that most of our fine ladies here will be waiting for your call now that they know how respectable you are!
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #21
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Disgusting.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:26 PM   #22
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW. There are no words to describe you and your actions. One day you're going to come across a lady who has something and then you'll think back to what you have done.

This is why whenever I do doggie, I'm VERY aware of what is happening and do a lot of touching to make sure the guy isn't pulling that trick. If I had a client do that to me, god knows how I'd respond.

You can put your life in your own hands, but when you start endangering the lives of others. UGH Pathetic.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #23
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know who you've been with, but I can honestly say that I *know* the feeling of dick skin vs. latex. You may think you're getting one over on a girl, but I'll bet the girl is getting one over on you as well... and god knows how many other guys she's let get away with that.

You're playing with your life there, you know it. Not to be the bearer of bad/obvious news, but she probably has many more sexual partners than you do. If the woman in question allows that sort of thing, and the men she's seen prior have no problem with that, then chances are you're in for an unpleasant surprise when you go for your next blood test...

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:54 PM   #24
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

I think this thread was visited by a troll! hehehehe

Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:59 PM   #25
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
So...

Do your knuckles drag along the ground as you walk?
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #26
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #27
guest011413-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 8000
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Sneaky Winky,

It was great fucking your mom last night.

You are a TRUE def of a lotion lovin', incest bearin', troll typing, GENTLEMAN from the planet AIDS.

Karma is a beeeee-otch.

AND your ISP WILL be found by the Mods. Good luck to you. And your Right hand.

Mods, this is degrading to US providers. GUYS like HIM is the reason GREAT providers leave this board, I MEAN COME ON...have you seen how many have "cheezed it"??

I'm about to do the same soon. And trust, I'm taking my 3 ladies with me.

xoxo,

-M
guest011413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:42 AM   #28
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sneaky Winky,

First of all, your handle describes you well- "Sneaky", however, you are not. That is amazingly apparent. DUH!

Stupid is more like it though- ever thought of changing to "Stupid Winky"?

Winky is perfect because I am sure that is the best way to describe that sick dripping hair among all the other hairs down there. So when you visit the doctor, (which I am very doubtful you will because you dont at all seem very responsible in the least), but if you ever do go or even during your autopsy which is sure to be HIV conclusive- you may want to have some tweezers and a microscope with ya so the doctors can find and handle "winky dripping hair" much easier. Just a suggestion to help you out. Because believe me, YOU NEED HELP!

You are a disgusting woman- hating person with no respect for anyone or this board- period. Your attitude is beneath all of the good people here- however few that may be in becoming recently. Your stupid antics and ignorant statements are proof that people have no lives sometimes and all they do is sit around typing away on a greasy keyboard, living with their parents at age 50 and have no job or women.

If the MODs here have any sense, which I would hope they do, then you will have less to say on this board. It is people like you that make the world more dangerous and why many women choose not to bring a child into the world in order to protect them from people like you. You are dysfunct! In the worst of ways.

Oh and - About all your stupid posts regarding what/who a provider gets to see and whether she has a choice or not- I will simply just say:

Sneaky Winky=
I've seen people like you, but "I" had to pay admission! That is the only way you'll be able to see the likes of me or any other provider here- from within a cage where you belong. That is all you'll get from me because the rest of the BS you spat out is just too ignorant to respond to.

After reading all your posts, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest. Tell your parents to cut that crap out! NOW!

Stupid F%C#!

-KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:59 AM   #29
guest011413-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I <3 KelliAnn.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:12 AM   #30
guest011413-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I believe that ppl as ignorant as this probably NEVER get laid and fantasize about "tricking a provider into BBFS"

You sir, make it difficult for the NEWBIES to see any of us. So yes, NEWBIES, thank Sneaky Winky for making it almost impossible to make an appt w/ us providers.

For all you gentlemen out there, thank you. You truly make this an exciting and fun hobby! You only live once! Enjoy!

Unless ur S.W and decides to cut his 9 lives short by 8.

WE are NOT stupid.

WE are pretty much pro's at this and do this b/c we want YOU to live a stress free, happy, (my wife won't do it) kinda life.

Like I said. The mods WILL find YOUR ISP. It's just a matter of time.

What a poor, lame, women hating, STD ridden attention groping sicko you are.

You make the world a sad place for us forum members who only want to make the hobby a little better.

-M

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women