Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41250
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2021, 08:34 PM   #16
Linc6
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post
She's in her 40's. I would say that she's cute. Very nice body and couldn't help grabbing hold of those big 'ol breasts.

In her 40’s?! She’s being promoted as being in her late 20’s. Well, as long as she’s cute and busty I’m down. Thanks a lot for the info!!
Linc6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 08:58 PM   #17
grail
BANNED

Encounters: 41
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linc6 View Post
In her 40’s?! She’s being promoted as being in her late 20’s. Well, as long as she’s cute and busty I’m down. Thanks a lot for the info!!
If you ask the booker or lady they will always say that they're 27. That's there magic number.

Imo Ivy is pushing 40 but her body is that of a toned college co-ed. IOP was excellent as well.

grail is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 09:18 PM   #18
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Quote:
If you ask the booker or lady they will always say that they're 27. That's there magic number.

Imo Ivy is pushing 40 but her body is that of a toned college co-ed. IOP was excellent as well.

Body tone? Since when did folds of loose belly flab equate to toned?

Not sure who you saw but she had little body tone at all in that saggy midsection of hers to match droopy boobs and no ass at all. Her face was ok and her IOP good but aside from that she’s a one and done for me.

Maybe you went to community college for unwed mothers. But the college co-ed girls where I attended were truly toned with zero sag in the belly with exception of the occasional fat chick here and there.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 09:33 PM   #19
grail
BANNED

Encounters: 41
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Body tone? Since when did folds of loose belly flab equate to toned?

Not sure who you saw but she had little body tone at all in that saggy midsection of hers to match droopy boobs and no ass at all. Her face was ok and her IOP good but aside from that she’s a one and done for me.

Maybe you went to community college for unwed mothers. But the college co-ed girls where I attended were truly toned with zero sag in the belly with exception of the occasional fat chick here and there.
Lol. Guess you had a bad time. I wouldn't repeat either but she had some nice curves. You must had been fucking the fake augmented sorority girls in college while I was messing with the regular ass that put on the freshman 15.

grail is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 10:40 PM   #20
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Quote:
Lol. Guess you had a bad time. I wouldn't repeat either but she had some nice curves. You must had been fucking the fake augmented sorority girls in college while I was messing with the regular ass that put on the freshman 15.

Wasn’t a bad time. I could have walked. But I didn’t want to hurt her feelings so I stayed for just the HHR.

Not just sorority girls but the twins on the track team. And my dorm neighbor’s big breasted girlfriend. Call me a man slut. I didn’t discriminate but they were all toned hotties.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 04:00 PM   #21
jayw5889
Registered Member

Yea I was pretty disappointed myself, gods where is Red lol
jayw5889 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 09:49 PM   #22
xtheunknown
Valued Poster

I had an amazing time with Ivy. IOP off the charts.

Probably is 40 but a very well kept 40.
xtheunknown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women