Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2012, 07:05 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
maybe ekim has PSTD issues. something to think about.

Wtf are you babbling about?you and the buffoon are peas in a pod
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are a fucking joke, Ekim the Inbred. Slick Willie lied. Your -- and others' -- claim that he did it to protect his marriage is a fucking joke. Slick Willie had previously been accused of adultery several times before; so, it wasn't anything Hillary hadn't heard before.

Slick Willie perjured himself during a deposition pertaining to the Paula Jones case. Slick Willie was also charged with obstructing justice in the Jones case -- denying a wronged woman proper justice -- and you dare call him "honorable". In the long run, Starr's investigation rightfully garnered justice for Paula Jones. You and the other Slick Willie defenders are disgusting, lobotomized minions.

Regarding "stolen honor" -- you previously claimed you did your stint, but yesterday you skirted the issue. So which is it? Did you or did you not serve, you miserable piece of shit?.

Really funny a dickhead on a hooker board trashing someone else for a affair.you are a fucking joke.Maybe your mother didn't drop you it was a spike.How many times do I have to answer the question? Oh yoh the military always wants everything in triplicate and being a company clerk or was it supply. here I served I served I served -got it????
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:09 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Bill Clinton says 4.5 million jobs have been created under Barack Obama"Clinton is cherry-picking the numbers to paint Obama’s record in the most favorable light. Other methods show less impressive growth in jobs -- even declines." But Poltifact doesn't call this a lie. How quaint! Read the whole article.

You just cherry picked the article. Here is why they don’t see it your way. And posting their conclusion isn’t cherry picking since I provided a link to the entire post.So when Slick Willie does it, it's okay? But when those who disagree "cherry-pick", it's not okay? Yeah, right.

Half-truth; hence, a lie. Your opinion. An opinion equally as valid as yours, btw.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:20 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Really funny a dickhead on a hooker board trashing someone else for a affair.you are a fucking joke.Maybe your mother didn't drop you it was a spike.
You are still a fucking moron, Ekim the Inbred. Slick Willie is a sexual predator which puts him in a category other than P4P, but perhaps you are too mentally defective to figure that out. Further, he perjured himself, and he violated his oath of office when he sought to obstruct justice in the Paula Jones case. You can sit there at your keyboard all day long and deflect, lie, obfuscate and illegitimately claim Slick Willie is an "honorable man", but at the end of the day, that just makes you a liar and a fool.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you think the breitbart article is bullshit. Me too, pretty much. Just some guy's opinion.
Had time to see if there were any lies in Ryan's speech?
Read the articles. The truth will set you free.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:30 AM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
You just cherry picked the article. Here is why they don’t see it your way. And posting their conclusion isn’t cherry picking since I provided a link to the entire post.So when Slick Willie does it, it's okay? But when those who disagree "cherry-pick", it's not okay? Yeah, right.

Nice try at a flip-the-script. I didn't say it was OK. You pointed out it isn't OK and then did it.

You cherry-picked to point out Clinton cherry-picking.

So I'll let you decide.

If it's OK, then Clinton stated facts.

If it's not OK, then you fucked up.

Which is it going to be?

PS Did you check that Ryan speech?
Why is it wrong when Clinton does it but OK when Ryan does it?
And Ryan is telling a tale to get elected.

Your silence speaks volumes.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Wtf are you babbling about?you and the buffoon are peas in a pod
sorry i missed spelled it. Its PTSD. do you know what that is.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are still a fucking moron, Ekim the Inbred. Slick Willie is a sexual predator which puts him in a category other than P4P, but perhaps you are too mentally defective to figure that out. Further, he perjured himself, and he violated his oath of office when he sought to obstruct justice in the Paula Jones case. You can sit there at your keyboard all day long and deflect, lie, obfuscate and illegitimately claim Slick Willie is an "honorable man", but at the end of the day, that just makes you a liar and a fool.

true Billy didnt break the law when the chubby chick blew his dick ... you on the other hand did /do break the LAW when you P4P .. you can deflect all day long and that just makes you an idiot .... and we all know youre a liar Mr Bread Line..

now be a good lil boy and go play in that building the city is tearing down ... we'll have whirlie ring a bell or something if we need you ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:46 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Nice try at a flip-the-script. I didn't say it was OK. You pointed out it isn't OK and then did it.

You cherry-picked to point out Clinton cherry-picking.

So I'll let you decide.

If it's OK, then Clinton stated facts.

If it's not OK, then you fucked up.

Which is it going to be?

PS Did you check that Ryan speech?
Why is it wrong when Clinton does it but OK when Ryan does it?
And Ryan is telling a tale to get elected.

Your silence speaks volumes.
Didn't watch Ryan or Romney -- did watch Eastwood. Didn't watch Biden, Slick Willie or Odumbo -- just passing along and commenting on what's been noted in the press. Your assertion that Slick Willie didn't lie has been found woefully wanting. Deal with it.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:58 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
true Billy didnt break the law when the chubby chick blew his dick Oh, but Slick Willie did break the law when he perjured himself and attempted to obstruct justice, CBJ7. But being the defective mental midget you are, you refuse to see that little fact. And Slick Willie DID violate federal regulations when he stuck his dick in Lewinski's mouth, another fact that escapes your feeble, defective mind. ... you on the other hand did /do break the LAW when you P4P .. There is a statute of limitations, and, btw, have you been out near Carson City or to Mexico recently. You might want to check the local laws, asshole.

you can deflect all day long and that just makes you an idiot
Aren't you the pretentious idiot defending a convicted liar? You really do need to look up the definition of "idiot" and reevaluate who you are defending..... and we all know youre a liar Mr Bread Line..

now be a good lil boy and go play in that building the city is tearing down ... we'll have whirlie ring a bell or something if we need you ..
What happened to your plans to keep bin Laden company, CBJ7?
Old 09-08-2012, 08:04 AM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

I said when he got his dick sucked ... try reading goober, it'll set you free
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #27
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Didn't watch Ryan or Romney -- did watch Eastwood. Didn't watch Biden, Slick Willie or Odumbo -- just passing along and commenting on what's been noted in the press. Your assertion that Slick Willie didn't lie has been found woefully wanting. Deal with it.
So you haven't heard or read any of the 4 candidates speeches? And none of the sources you read mentioned Ryan playing fast with the truth but they did Clinton?

Whatever you say man, whatever you say.

Nice try on dodging an answer about cherry-picking.
You cherry-picked. Which is it?

Is it OK to cherry-pick or not?

Where did I say Clinton didn't lie? What proof have you shown that he did?
Reading is fundamental.

You talk about others shortcomings when you wear yours as a badge of honor.
You have met the enemy and he is you.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:10 AM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

page after page

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...ention-speech/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:24 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you haven't heard or read any of the 4 candidates speeches? And none of the sources you read mentioned Ryan playing fast with the truth but they did Clinton? Didn't you read about Ryan acquitting himself very well in the face of attacks from the MSM?

You cherry-picked. Which is it? Clinton cherry-picked his time-frame -- an artificial contrivance of his devise. YOU endorsed his comment by posting it in this forum as whole truth -- so why don't YOU answer your own question?

Where did I say Clinton didn't lie? Here:
Quote:
So until there are examples of proven mistakes that aren’t corrected the fact checking org themselves, Politifact will be my fact checker. Claiming they are wrong without proof is the same as someone taking their ball and going home.

Here are a few examples from Clinton’s speech.
What proof have you shown that he did? Here:

Quote:
Bill Clinton says Barack Obama cut taxes for 95 percent of people through stimulus Half-truth; hence, a lie.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/sep/06/bill-clinton/clinton-says-obama-cut-taxes-95-percent-people-thr/
Reading is fundamental. Yeah, why didn't you pay attention in grade school.

You talk about others shortcomings when you wear yours as a badge of honor. My, aren't you the pretentious hypocrite?
Old 09-08-2012, 08:52 AM   #30
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you haven't heard or read any of the 4 candidates speeches? And none of the sources you read mentioned Ryan playing fast with the truth but they did Clinton? Didn't you read about Ryan acquitting himself very well in the face of attacks from the MSM?
Listen to him lie about lies? I’ll post a link that details some of them if you want me to. Can you post an objective link showing he didn’t lie?

You cherry-picked. Which is it? Clinton cherry-picked his time-frame -- an artificial contrivance of his devise. YOU endorsed his comment by posting it in this forum as whole truth -- so why don't YOU answer your own question?
Wrong again. You cherry-picked and now you are squirming again. I didn’t cherry-pick. You talk about personal responsibility but you don’t practice it.

Where did I say Clinton didn't lie? Here:
Based on your opinion? You must be high.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
So until there are examples of proven mistakes that aren’t corrected the fact checking org themselves, Politifact will be my fact checker. Claiming they are wrong without proof is the same as someone taking their ball and going home.

Here are a few examples from Clinton’s speech.

What proof have you shown that he did? Here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bill Clinton says Barack Obama cut taxes for 95 percent of people through stimulus Half-truth; hence, a lie.
Just your opinion, remember?
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/sep/06/bill-clinton/clinton-says-obama-cut-taxes-95-percent-people-thr/

Reading is fundamental. Yeah, why didn't you pay attention in grade school.

You talk about others shortcomings when you wear yours as a badge of honor. My, aren't you the pretentious hypocrite?

So you refuse to answer and are taking the 5th.
Probably the best choice for you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women