Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2014, 11:32 AM   #16
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

People are human and humans make mistakes. I cannot tell you how many times a wife comes to me with "suspicions" that her husband is up to no good based upon changes in his behavior..strange withdrawals from the ATM (wives have been known to follow your withdrawals and check wallets the night the husband comes home (one even kept a ledger!), odor of perfume, etc...It's a lot easier than most people think to trace your activities via researching phone, internet and financial records. I deposed one male paralegal that gave me a trove of dirt on a boss he despised b/c he was so smug about fucking around behind his wife's back.

Get a hobby phone!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:32 AM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongeykong View Post
I love you!!!

you don't love her.. you love the way you think she would make you feel, if you were to be with her physically..

signed

Dr. Phil
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:36 AM   #18
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you don't love her.. you love the way you think she would make you feel, if you were to be with her physically..

signed

Dr. Phil
Thanks doc! Hey Kendall, I love the way I think you would make me feel if I was to be with you physically! Lol!!!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:38 PM   #19
EJ Dfw
Premium Access

Encounters: 69
Red face

My main one is don't text me first. I hate that with a passion. Let me text you first unless we've previously agreed on something different.

I got an iPhone and I have blocked a few providers for texting me out of the blue saying "hey you should come see/fuck me".

Also it sounds really desperate to text a guy saying you really need the money. Makes me not wanna see you again.
EJ Dfw is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:21 PM   #20
lineman27
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't think providers should contact hobbiest unless they are familiar with each other. I have some favorites who know I travel. And them contacting me is nice and convenient. Only cause I'm single now. I was married and if my phone rang at 3 am I turned into a ninja. Hobbies should pay attention to work hours of providers and respect them unless told otherwise no one likes being woke up.
lineman27 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:55 PM   #21
DFWdude4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have an Android phone and there is an app called SMS Pro. Probably others similar and also for iPhone. One of the features is you can specify certain numbers that when a text arrives it goes into a special folder that you password protect. Keeps private conversations locked up.
DFWdude4fun is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #22
selot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Got my phone set on "Do Not Disturb" hopefully no more text's to wake me up in the middle of the night.
selot is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:53 PM   #23
addicted2U
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Hobby phones should come free with registration. :P
And is it safe to say that if a provider does not confirm activities by text (or even PM), then that means they do not own a hobby phone?
addicted2U is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:20 PM   #24
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2U View Post
Hobby phones should come free with registration. :P
And is it safe to say that if a provider does not confirm activities by text (or even PM), then that means they do not own a hobby phone?
No, I know several who do not have these functions activated on their phones. All communication is via email. You only talk with them to receive a room number when you arrive. They simply don't use text or vm.

c.a.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:45 AM   #25
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 122213
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate voice calls, I like a pm first, then we text, set appt and you come see me.
I will not contact you again (except via pm to thank you for the review) until you pm me begging to see me again. Lol, I joke.

Xoxo
Tay
ForeignPlaytoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 04:06 AM   #26
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My number one gripe is guys that text to say "Hi", "Hello", "Can I come over right now"?

Well....Who are you?

PLEASE, please, please take a moment to introduce yourself. If you are on ECCIE or P411, please provide me with that username. Give me a little info to go on.

I don't contact hobbyist unless specifically told "this is my hobby phone and you can call or text it". Even that would be a HIGHLY unusual case, like trying to schedule or reschedule. IMHO guys that hobby regularly without a hobby phone are "high risk" for getting busted in one way or another.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:13 AM   #27
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
My number one gripe is guys that text to say "Hi", "Hello", "Can I come over right now"?

Well....Who are you?

PLEASE, please, please take a moment to introduce yourself. If you are on ECCIE or P411, please provide me with that username. Give me a little info to go on.

+2 infinity and BEYOND...to the 10th Power.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:49 PM   #28
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Wha...?

You mean providers don't just lounge despondently by their phones waiting us to text "sup"?!?

So painful having your illusions of the hobby shattered in such a brutal fashion.

Next you'll be telling me that you were lying when you said it was the best 3 minutes of your life...
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:02 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
I hate voice calls, I like a pm first, then we text, set appt and you come see me.
I will not contact you again (except via pm to thank you for the review) until you pm me begging to see me again. Lol, I joke.

Xoxo
Tay

How about texting you dick pics? My 1.3" of dangling death is very photogenic.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:14 PM   #30
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

hiding a hobby phone and letting my SO find it is probably just as bad as her seeing a text come through. WHy should i run out and buy a phone? cant certain providers just use common sense??
cage196 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women